• CHATBOX
  • ADMINS
  • UPDATES
  • EVENTS
please DON'T BE A DICK.
update one.
we have a new skin guys! if it bothers you, please let us know in a pm. we won't make drastic changes to it, but we will take your opinion into consideration.
update two.
activity check is over, which means lots of new playbys for you guys to choose from. eryn and tana have worked their asses off deleting and reupdating the face claim, so go ahead and knock yourself out and reserve a few faces.
update three.
we're always looking for additional help. so if you think you've got what it takes to be a moderator for the site, please let us know. pm one of the admins, tell them about the sites you've worked on or hosted before and we'll get back to you with an answer. at the moment, we're really looking for advertising mods. so please, if you're up for the task, let us know.
event one.
the underground soiree is a two level club/whorehouse. the exclusive of our society often lurk upon the walls at night to seek out release or defer in business transcations. whether you're a congressman, or a wealthy tycoon, you're more than likely to find yourself in this hell hole.
event two.
the rumors of the new business legislation has provoked a dramatic riot in city hall. protestors began fires around the main entrances in the central court house, and they're violently bashing city vehicles; including fire trucks, dallas pd, and emergency vans. if you're brave, you're more than likely to find yourself at the center of this massacre, helping as many as you can. if you're smart, you're likely to stay the fuck away.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Wwaoy. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

new topic!new poll!

REGISTRATION !, must read!
ADRIANNE LYANNE MILLAR
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 03:49 AM

27 | empathy | tana
Group Icon

Group: the agency!
Member No.: 9

the registration.
this is obviously a no-app site, but that does not imply we sort you right away. members are required to fill out a shipper in the proper format before getting sorted. please remember to read through the rules before positing a shipper!
the format.
Registration is simple as hell. Just write a shipper. It doesn't have a word count, it doesn't have to be eloquently written. As long as we can identify your character, we're good. Be sure to include the following information in your shipper; the age of the character, his or her job, and describe their power (should they have one). If they don't, well you can leave that part out then. There is a posting format that you have to follow, which will be displayed at the bottom of the description. Other than that, make sure to place your shipper in the correct forum. Complete if your shipper is finished, Incomplete if your shipper needs more work. Once you're approved and sorted, your shipper will be moved to the correct forum.

topic title: whatever you want.
topic description: age in numbers | power/if they don't have a power just write human | alias | member group

example: topic title: hey baby hey!
topic description: 27 | pyrokinesis | tana | agency

for a list of powers please click here.

--------------------
do you wanna touch ?
We've been here too long tryin' to get along Pretendin' that you're oh, so shy I'm a natural ma'am doin' all I can My temperature is runnin' high Cry at night no one in sight An' we got so much to share Talking's fine if you got the time But I ain't got the time to spare, yeah Do you wanna touch me there, where, there, yeah? Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah Every girl an' boy needs a little joy All you do is sit an' stare Beggin' on my knees baby, won't you please? Run your fingers through my hair my, my whiskey and rye Don't it make you feel so fine
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options new topic!new poll!

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0975 seconds | Archive