May 24, noon to May 27th, midnight.

Hey babes! The goal for this weekend's promo is a collective 30 points! As always, a regular length post contributes 1 point and rapid fires are .5. LET'S DO THIS. Supply 3 points for the promo and win 15 if we reach our goal by midnight on Tuesday!

"Santa, That son of a bitch owes me so many titty mags you have no idea." - Virgil Ashcroft

“I don’t want you to be sorry, Luke, I want you to fix it. Repeat after me, Luke. Double Double. Two Cream. Two. Sugars.” - Sawyer Cross

“That douche bag sex toy was going to double as a snack later, now I’m out dinner and a show.” - Fauve Kynan

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Niko, but you're on the highway to hell now - and buddy, mercy is about ten exits in the opposite direction.” - Rhali Freeman

"World War One I was really busy... Ancient Greece was a pretty busy time too, but that is all a little sketchy." - Jaxxon Kennedy

“Oh, I suppose you were expecting Graham. Sorry to disappoint. He's out to lunch right now, taking a little nap back there in the corner of our consciousness, so you get Cain instead.” - Cain Ashton

"What was your plan, charming? Slit my throat and leave me for dead. Or were you going to make it look like a suicide?" - Clarice Van Helsing

“I have this condition, y'know, when I drink too much, I black out and do stupid shit—maybe you've heard of it? It's called getting really freakin' smashed.” - Troy Thomas

"Well maybe I would if you let me have a bit of fun now and again. You know I don't like bad news. I get very....grumpy." - Caius Leventis

Thanks for cody's a wizard and kismet for the sidebar. SubDevo for the Peekaboo Side Tables! Skin by avey of shine, slider tabs by ring wang of codrops.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

NEW POLL

ONCE UPON ANOTHER TIME, Angel fun times with gabe and lucy
HARRISON GREGORY RASMUSSEN
Posted: Aug 13 2014, 07:32 PM

HELLSPAWN - PLAYED BY PHYRE
Group Icon

Group: ARCHDEMON
Member No.: 10

I want to be free from desolation and despair
And I feel like everything sow
is being swept away...

It was the longest Michael had been away yet. With no day or night, and no real concept of time it was possible to say just how long he had been gone. It could have been hours, days, years, centuries in earth time, all he knew was that he'd never been away this long.

His scent, the comforting smell of his brother, his lover, that had long permeated his side of their bed had vanished, no matter how hard Lucifer clutched his pillow or how deep he breathed it had faded away. Sitting in the middle of the bed his legs drawn up, Michael's pillow clutched tight in his arms Lucifer stared off into nothing. It was obvious the angel had been crying, the path of the tears still evident on his face, cheeks flushed, his blue eyes glassy. He had no more tears, his throat and chest sore from it all.

Slumping off of his shoulders were his wings, they spilled out across the bed, the tips of his flight feathers brushing the ground. Apathetically they were shift now and then rustling against themselves and the sheets. They lifted though as the soft but ever present breeze kicked up, rustling the sheer curtains that framed the open balcony doors. They did little to block out the ever present light in heaven, merely diffuse it giving the bedroom a soft glow. He hadn't left the space Michael and him had claimed as theirs since he'd left. The breeze drifted in catching the angel's golden curls. Closing his eyes he could almost pretend the breeze was Michael's fingers, carding their way through the curls he adored so much.

He needed to get out, he knew sooner or later the others would seek him out. He was surprised none had. It was rare for Lucifer to venture out alone. It wasn't that he didn't want to, he loved to walk along the sweeping paths and under the massive arches. He loved the feel of the warm breeze and ever light upon him. It was the others that kept him shut away.

Lucifer was the first, the eldest of them all. And when their father had created him he had been made perfect. The purest the most divine of all the angels. And so many adored Lucifer, even idolized him. They wished to be near him, to be in the presence of perfection, to listen to him speak, and wish for him to sing. There had been a time when he walked at ease among his siblings, when he was happy to indulge them. When he would sing and the grand courtyard will fill to bursting.

But with Lucifer's purity also came a great naivete. And while he was the eldest of them all, he was by no means the strongest. When spoken about many would say Michael was as strong and Lucifer was beautiful. He was soft spoken, demure, and loving to all.

There were those though who wanted more it was not enough to be near to be in his presence, they wanted to touch, they'd clamor for him. And one day, when he was alone, they'd surrounded him, grasping clutching hands pulling and tugging at him. Deep down they had meant not harm, but if it had not been Michael he didn't know what would have happened. From that day on he feared to walk alone. And now with Michael gone their little space had become his beautiful prison. He could only lock himself away for so long before they came. They all meant well, he knew it was because they cared for him, but he didn't want his siblings to see him as he was. He didn't want them to see his tears, they didn't need to see how lonely he was without Michael, because there was nothing they could do to fix it.

Letting go of the pillow he put it back in its place, smoothing out the wrinkles, before he moved from the bed, bare feet padding across the floor out onto the balcony. His hands gripping the railing he looked out over the view of heaven. The clouds mingling with vast and beautiful spires and towers, huge open courtyards were the others moved and gathered to talk all of it glinting silver, gold and white. And even now its beauty never failed to take his breath away for a moment. He'd holed himself up for long enough. He needed to brave a walk outside. He'd promised Michael he would, that he would be brave for him. Lucifer never wore shoes or sandals preferring to walk bare foot. Adjusting the silk like robes he wore, draping a near opaque scarf over his head. clutching the ends with one hand he took in a breath and let it out before moving through to the front door and opening it. Closing it before him he stood there a moment before taking the stairs one at a time down towards one of the paths that lead to one the smaller courtyards, hoping to make it there in relative peace, before anyone noticed.

WORDS:teh cuuuuurrrrllllssss
QUINN COX HANSEN
Posted: Aug 19 2014, 11:16 PM

ALLIANCE - PLAYED BY TORI
Group Icon

Group: FALLEN ARCHANGEL
Member No.: 337

oh brother i will hear your call
if the sky comes falling down for you
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do.

“Come on Ezekiel, you can do it.” Gabriel coaxed the younger angel, twining out of the way of his blade like a cat and spinning to tap the flat of his blade carefully across his lower back. The silk wrapped hilt of the katana was warm beneath his palm; familiar as the leather jerkin stretched over broad shoulders or easy smile pulling at the corners of his mouth. The young angel, barely into manhood, scowled and readjusted his grip on the pommel of his own sword – the way that Ariel and Gabriel had shown him, the archangel thought with an internal grin – and came back at the bigger man with a determined glint in his eye. Gabriel let the blade slide along his own edge and it sliced neatly across his forearm; bright crimson blood welling up along the cut. The ancient archangel grinned broadly, dropping the point of his katana to clap a hand on the young angel’s shoulder. “First blood then; the match is yours.” Ezekiel was too starry eyed over it and full of the confidence he had lacked earlier to realize that Gabriel had let him have – but losing a match such as this was a cost cheap enough for the confident smile on the other’s face.

The blade whispered softly in the hush of steel as he slid it back into the sheath, scanning the crowd that moved around him at the training grounds for any of his other siblings. The only one he spotted was Ariel – leading a group of children in the early forms of fencing – and it struck him suddenly that he had not seen his oldest brother in many days since Michael’s departure to Earth. The others had not seen the oldest of them recently either, and Gabriel’s feet turned in the direction of his brothers’ room. While he’d always known about Michael and Lucifer’s relationship; never seen anything wrong with it and loved his brothers and wished them all the best- Gabriel did not understand it. The level of utter dependency that Lucifer displayed in regards to Gabe’s co-leader; and how he locked himself away when the younger left. He could not comprehend that level of utter need. Nor could he understand the way that Lucifer no longer delighted in the company of their angelic brethren and chose instead to chain himself into a prison of his own making.

Gabriel in contrast spent nearly his entire waking existence in the presence of their siblings. Training, teaching, or simply talking; he relished in their company and felt all the more invigorated every moment spent in their company. Even if he had not been their leader and stood at the head of the council alongside Michael; he knew he would still do the same. Prince of Angels, heart of Heaven – to Gabriel it had always meant in some cases the literal meaning. That his role and his job; his reason for existence was to be a brother and caretaker of their family. To hold them together despite all the odds – and everything that was to come that they did not foresee – and be the patchwork pattern of glue that spread himself as thin as needed to hold the pieces together.

“Brother?” Gabriel called into quietly echoing halls of the more private chambers and hallways. The tips of his feathers brushed softly against the backs of his thighs and his ankles; the pure white ghosting over darkly tanned skin. The wings of angels varied so widely and greatly across the garrisons and even across the archangels themselves – but white; true and pure and divine white – was a color only found in the original five seraphims’. He paused with one foot on the stairs as if to climb, but something tugged him in another direction towards one of the courtyards. “Careful, the sun might burn you to a crisp; she is so glad for your long lost company.” The brunette teased upon walking into the small area and finding Lucifer there. Gabriel tucked his wings neatly against his back, resting on hand idly on his sword hilt as he leaned against the stone walls.

WORDS:-facepalm-
Posted: Aug 20 2014, 12:31 AM

Group Icon

is being swept away...

If Gabriel were the Heart of Heaven, then it was Lucifer who was suppose to the Soul of Heaven. His perfection, his purity, divinity only rivaled by their father himself. He was suppose to be what all the others should strive to be, the example, the role model all should wish to be.

And there had been a time when he was. When he moved among his siblings with ease and his laughter drifted around Heaven and his songs filled the courtyards. He, just like Gabriel spent all of his time among them, teaching, and talking, and merely just being among them.

But then there was the incident, and as much as he wished to forget, as much as he wanted to just shake it off, he couldn't. None of the others understood, none of them could. He hated it, but he was afraid. He was afraid of his own siblings, afraid of once again being swarmed, being smothered, grabbed and tugged. Shying away, locking himself away had only made it worse. When he did go out it was almost a guarantee they would gather it just fed into a vicious cycle over and over feeding his fear. He depended so much upon Michael, he knew that, but with Michael, he felt whole, he felt like he could face anything. He could face his siblings he could go out, because when the fear threatened to overwhelm him, when he felt on the verge of breaking down, Michael knew, he knew when to get them away. He never, ever wanted his siblings to know he feared them, what would they think? He would be so ashamed, horrified.

Heart in his throat and beating wildly he'd made it to the small courtyard without fuss, without anyone seeing him. Taking a seat on the lip of the fountain that sat in the middle of the courtyard he leaned over running his long fingers through the cool water. Straightening back up he took in a deep breath his wings lifting and rustling with it, slowly stretching out, it had been a few days since they'd been properly flexed and they quivered. Noting a few feathers flying away his brows pulled together before he curled on around his fingers feeling like the arm of the wind and down over the flight feathers. It had been some time since he'd preened them. Bringing it a little closer he started to go through each feather smoothing them down, plucking those that were coming loose. Without realizing it he'd started to hum a melody. Nothing with any words or verse just a nameless thing that came to mind as his slender fingers deftly worked to set every feather in place.

He'd been so focused at the task he hadn't even heard Gabriel calling, nor his approach. It was only when he heard his voice that he realized he wasn't alone. Gasping he jumped, wide blue eyes snapping over to the angel. Hastily standing he dusted himself of down feathers and adjusted the scarf upon his head trying to hide the scarlet flush upon his cheeks that crept over his nose. "Gabriel." he breathed. "You gave me a start." he said hands fidgeting with the ends of the scarf. "I'm afraid she burns no matter what. Not all of us are blessed with rich hues upon our skin. But I did miss her as well." he said holding a hand out and glancing towards the sun. Shifting his weight his wings rustling anxiously trying to find a place to settle on his back. "I wondered who would be the first the seek me out. I'd almost thought you all had forgotten me." he whispered in a very bad attempt at a jest. He down cast his eyes and flicked them up for a moment, he wet his lip nervously swallowing hard. "Is there any word about Michael?" he asked meekly, hoping, perhaps he would return soon.

QUINN COX HANSEN
Posted: Oct 7 2014, 01:44 PM

ALLIANCE - PLAYED BY TORI
Group Icon

Group: FALLEN ARCHANGEL
Member No.: 337

oh brother i will hear your call
if the sky comes falling down for you
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do.

The sun filtered down and dappled across Gabriel’s shoulders, flickering across the lighter blond of his hair; bleached already from the countless hours spent in its path. The corners of his eyes were lined with laughter lines, marked into his darkly bronzed skin as he grinned. “Perhaps if you paid greater attention to your surroundings.” The archangel snickered, his own feathers rustling as he readjusted the great wings at his back.

Gabriel snickered quietly. “Sometimes I think you wish we would.” He said, flicking his eyes upwards to meet his brother’s; the gentlest hint of a reproach underwritten in the tone. His oldest brother hid himself from their family out of fear; but in doing so only made the results when he did emerge worse and then in turn fanned his own fear to greater heights. They only wanted to see the oldest of their kind, wanted to know him and be in his presence. The rest of the archangels spent the majority of their time or at least significant portions of it with the other angels – Lucifer was the oddity and the exception. Gabriel was of the opinion that a large portion of this troubles could be traced back to the archangel’s reluctance in the first place. If they saw more of him; it would not be as big a deal the times he emerged. Lucifer created his own vicious cycle and it sometimes did tend to annoy Gabriel that he had seeming no interest in breaking it.

And in the process, the middle brother of the archangels couldn’t help but feel Lucifer was pulling Michael away from his duties with his dependence. True, there wasn’t exactly a war going on that would require their general’s undivided attention – but nonetheless his older brother did devote a fairly significant amount of time to Lucifer. Gabriel didn’t disparage his brothers their happiness. He was more thrilled that they had one another and that it helped in their lives. But the dependence made him uncomfortable.

The younger archangel shook his head abruptly, unfurling his wings out of the way as he thumped down to sprawl loose-limbed across a bench. “None, but then he was not expected back for some time yet.” Gabriel dismissed Lucifer’s query casually. “When was the last time you left your room Luce? Is this the first since Michael left?”

He crossed booted feet atop one another at the ankle as he lounged backwards on the bench, absentmindedly tapping a rhythm on his stomach as he studied his brother. There was a nervous air about the curly haired archangel, an anxious twitch as he wet his lips. “This is too claustrophobic.” He said abruptly, bounding to his feet. “C’mon Luce, let’s get out and go somewhere. Somewhere open and under the sun and sky; where wind can tangle through those feathers of yours.”

WORDS:-facepalm-
Posted: Oct 9 2014, 01:33 AM

Group Icon

is being swept away...

Lucifer always had a fondness for Gabriel. The wild child of them all. He was rugged and handsome, the sun bleached hair and bronzed skin, the muscles that played under his clothing. Hands hardened and strength with countless hours of swordplay. Always smelling of sun, leather, and the sand of the training arena. Because they were both warriors, Gabriel and Michael often worked together and so second only to Michael Gabriel was the closest of their siblings to Lucifer. He wasn't nearly as on edge talking with him as he was with the others.

Ducking his head lower, the bothered the end of the scarf further glancing up at his brother. "Mmm, perhaps," he admitted with a little nod. "I was miles away. If it makes you feel any better even Michael has to pull me back from my thoughts. There are doers and dreamers, and he tells me without a doubt I am most definitely a dreamer." he breathed a tiny smile on his lips and a little amused breath leaving him as his face went further scarlet, thankful for the scarf over his head to hide no doubt beet red ears.

“sometimes i think you wish we would.”

Holding his gaze he did his best to hold a bemused expression but slowly it faded from his face as he found himself unable to voice a response, at least a truthful one. He longed for the days before the 'incident.' He wanted to walk among his brothers and sisters at ease like he had once before. He felt so out of touch with them, as if his own siblings were strangers. But none of them, not even Michael could understand his irrational fear. He and his lover talked at great lengths about it. Michael tried his best to understand, but he didn't see why it was so hard to just simple go out and stay out till the fear went away. He didn't understand how overwhelming the fear was how it stole his breath and made his heart feel like it was about to explode.

Lucifer shifted uncomfortably from his spot near the fountain unable to hold Gabriel's gaze for more then a few seconds. "Would that be so bad?" he breathed, knowing that wasn't what the other wanted to hear, but it was the truth. He'd dared to hope that Gaberiel had sought him out because of Michael's return, only to find that hope shot down. Nodding softly he finally had to let go of the scarf fearing he'd fray the end he was worrying so desperately.

“when was the last time you left your room luce? is this the first since michael left?”

Looking away, there was an odd swirl of emotions in Lucifer's chest that left his unable to answer his brother. He didn't have to look to know he was staring Lucifer down, watching him fidget and fuss in his unease. The truth was he didn't need to tell Gabriel the archangel already knew the answer.

Suddenly the other angel was up on his feet and Lucifer snapped his head to finally look at him his wings raising a little as well as his brows. Go? Go where? What was wrong with the courtyard? It was outside, the sun was shining. Why wasn't this good enough? Slowly he stood from the lip of the fountain hands fiddling with one another nervously. "Go? Where? Where are we going? I-I don't like surprises, you know that Gabriel." already his mind was whirling with possibilities of where the other wanted to take him, each and everyone worst then the last Suddenly he felt anxiety clawing at his chest making his breaths quicken. It took all he had to get even this far and now to go somewhere unknown?

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options
NEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1930 seconds · Archive

skin by avey and cody's a wizard of shine.