zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Will & Grace SPAIN Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Messing Around with Debra, Artículo
Mariló
Posted: Feb 2 2008, 05:33 PM

Will & Grace Expert@
Group Icon

Group: Administrador
Member No.: 3

For eight years, Debra Messing played a gay man’s best friend on the classic sitcom “Will & Grace.”

So indelible was her performance as the wacky Grace Adler, you can’t blame her for wondering if she would ever be able to find another role that even came close.

But Debra has indeed been able to leave Grace behind in rerun heaven thanks to the success of “The Starter Wife,” the miniseries in which she plays Molly Kagen, the ex-wife of a Hollywood studio boss who must start her life again after a publicly humiliating divorce.

“I was not looking to work right away, but the script found me and it could not be denied,” Debra told me when we chatted at a recent event. “It was just such a great script. It was just an extraordinary experience creatively and personally and professionally on every level.”

Based on the novel by Gigi Levangie Grazer, “Wife” has been given the OK as a regular series on the USA Network. Work on that, like everything else, has been put on hold because of the writers strike.

Debra, who won an Emmy for “Will & Grace,” was nominated for both the Screen Actors Guild and the Golden Globe awards in recent months for “Wife” and also got an Emmy nomination for her performance last fall.

“I gotta say, it means a lot,” she said. “I really thought that I was being nominated for “Will & Grace” in large part because of its social importance, which is tremendous. I thought my time was over. So to be nominated again for something else is very encouraging and very gratifying.”In addition to “Wife,” Debra also has a role in the all-star remake of the 1930s classic “The Women,” which also stars Annette Bening, Jada Pinkett Smith, Meg Ryan and Bette Midler - among others.
will
Posted: Feb 4 2008, 12:03 PM

Will & Grace Expert@
Group Icon

Group: Administrador
Member No.: 1

Interesantes declaraciones biggrin.gif Muchisimas gracias por el articulo hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0221 seconds · Archive
Of Yesterday created by Valleri and Nicola of the IF Skin Zone. Modificado por Will & Grace Spain