Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
| Welcome to Wanna B. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
DescriptionSome say that without Graffiti, the Underground wouldn't be half as (in)famous as it is now. The small club is located in a renovated warehouse on the outskirts of the city. There are two floors: a first floor, where the primary bar and dance floor are located; and a second floor, where the rap battles, dance competitions, and fight clubs are hosted. The club is dark, lit by primarily green neon lights, with graffiti scribbled across the walls. The atmosphere is usually heated and full of smoke, with the floors slicked with spilled drinks.
The club is unlicensed and has been raided by police before, which makes it a rather dangerous hangout for those who want to scrape by without any encounters with the law. Violence and drugs are the most common activities of any night at Graffiti, which is perhaps why most people have a tendency to avoid the place alltogether.
Fight Club Rankings
, & rules
Member No.: 1
Joined: 23-June 11
Only the top eight rankings are shown.CONTENDERS
Han Sang MinTHE RULES
Lee Chae Kyung
* To rise in rank, you must defeat the person ranked above you.FIGHTING
* You cannot skip ranks. In other words, you cannot challenge anyone higher in rank than the person directly above you.
* If you are challenged, you must fight.
* If you win a fight against an opponent ranked lower than you, your rank remains the same. If you win a fight against someone ranked higher than you, then you replace them in that rank.
* To have your name placed on the contender list, simply post here.
* To challenge someone, post your challenge as a response to this thread.
* A challenger must start the fight thread within three days of posting the challenge or face a demerit (drop in rank or ban from fight club).
* All fights are 9 posts long.
* Each post may contain two attacks. An attack counts as any action that causes damage. A defensive manuever that causes damage will count as an attack.
* You are allowed one dodge per fight. A dodge counts as an action that allows you to avoid damage completely. In other words, aside from that one dodge, you must take damage from attacks your opponent administers.
* No weapons allowed.
* All laws of physics apply. Admins will be watching to judge realism.
* The first person to post will post two attacks, no defense (since there is nothing to defend from). The last person (same as first person) to post will post defense only.
* You must post within 3 days of your opponent's last post. Otherwise you will be disqualified (counted as a loss).
* Fights end if the post count is reached, someone surrenders, someone is unable to continue to fight, or someone fails to post within the time limit.
* Fights will be judged by a general public poll. Participants will not be allowed to vote.
Wanna B is a mature, no word count intermediate/advanced role-playing forum loosely inspired by the indie music scene in South Korea. Now accepting both canon & original characters.
Please register last name first name with proper capitalization.
4/12 | new skin
performers || 4F, 0M
underground || 0F, 3M
civilians || 2F, 2M
crossover || 1F, 0M
total || 7F, 5M
(c) 2011-2012 Wanna B is the intellectual property of Aiyu, the site's creator. Hae Ryong Pa and additional info by Helios. All individual characters and their dealings are credited to their respective owners.
Wanna B's skin was designed by emily of RC&R & CAUTION 2.0
Banners and images are by Helios.