| Welcome to Wanna B. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
, mandatory read
Member No.: 1
Joined: 23-June 11
| CHARACTER CLASSIFICATIONS
* PERFORMER: Currently limited to Rapper, Singer, Musician, and Dancer. Your character may specialize/compete in up to two of these areas.POPULARITY
* UNDERGROUND: Any character directly associated with the underground but is not a performer. This includes DJ’s, hotspot staff, club owners, drug dealers, bar tenders, etc. If you are unsure as to whether or not your character’s job would fit into this classification, please PM an admin first.
* CIVILIAN: Any character not directly associated with the underground. These characters may still frequent the underground, but they do not work for it or perform in it. Civilian jobs are wide open to interpretation.
* CROSSOVER: Any character who is primarily roleplayed at Wanna B’s sister site Epika Entertainment. For more information regarding crossover characters, please click HERE.
* Popularity rating applies to both solo and group performers (rappers/dancers/singers/musicians).RANDOM NARRATION
* Popularity is based on a system of stars. 0 stars = least popularity. 5 stars = highest popularity.
Popularity can be increased in the following ways:
** Winning/placing in events (competitions, face offs, etc)
** Completing a full performance (anywhere, anytime. Completing will be judged by an admin)
** Winning the popularity poll (weekly)
** Practicing in Stone Heart studios (full practice, once a month only)
Popularity can be lost in the following ways:
** Placing last in the popularity poll (weekly)
** Not placing in an event (competitions/face offs, etc).
** Releasing a mixtape/CD/DVD that flops (determined by random roll & by current popularity)
* More methods in which to increase/decrease popularity may be added at a future date.
* Popularity stars are essentially a way of ‘leveling up.’ Each star requires a certain number of points. Each star also comes with various perks.
* 1 star | 500 points (ability to participate in underground events/competitions and the popularity poll)
* 2 stars | 1000 points (all of the above & access to Stone Heart studios)
* 3 stars | 2000 points (all of the above & ability to book performances at underground hotspots)
* 4 stars | 4000 points (all of the above & ability to release mixtapes/cds/dvds)
* 5 stars | 8000 points (all of the above & VIP treatment at all underground hotspots, paid underground performances, possible TV spots, and possible company sponsorship)
* Please note: not all characters will start out with 0 stars. Canon characters/groups may start with different popularity ratings. Original characters have the option of choosing their popularity rating (though they may not always be awarded the rating they choose).
* If your character specializes in two performing arts, say Rap and Dance, their popularity in each may differ.
* For the sake of boosting roleplay, your character may be subjected to, at any time, a narration by an administrator. NOTE
* These narrations will, for the most part, be quite harmless and are merely intended to simulate real life in which unexpected events occur. They are used to continuously stimulate your characters.
* It is up to you to respond to these narrations in the thread. Should you wholeheartedly object to a narration, feel free to PM the admin who posted it and it will be promptly removed.
* No narrations will be designed to seriously affect your character without prior permission.
: NPC's do exist and may be roleplayed. NPC's exist only for sake of roleplay, nothing more.
Wanna B is a mature, no word count intermediate/advanced role-playing forum loosely inspired by the indie music scene in South Korea. Now accepting both canon & original characters.
Please register last name first name with proper capitalization.
4/12 | new skin
performers || 4F, 0M
underground || 0F, 3M
civilians || 2F, 2M
crossover || 1F, 0M
total || 7F, 5M
(c) 2011-2012 Wanna B is the intellectual property of Aiyu, the site's creator. Hae Ryong Pa and additional info by Helios. All individual characters and their dealings are credited to their respective owners.
Wanna B's skin was designed by emily of RC&R & CAUTION 2.0
Banners and images are by Helios.