A mysterious virus has been injected into Abstergo's Animus network by an off-the-grid third faction. The virus is causing the machines to malfunction, the malfunction causing subjects to become stuck inside the machines, unable to awake on their own, or be resuscitated by outside help. Abstergo's technicians are afraid that to force them might cause permanent damage to their brains, or even result in death. Abstergo is in a rush to find the origin of this outbreak as one by one, the Animi are beginning to break down...
Cento Occhi: 00
Followers of Romulus: 02
12th Century: 14
16th Century: 23
It's FALL in the Animus! Temperatures are still hot during the day in the Holy Lands, but have begun cooling during the nights. In 16th Century Italy, summer is giving way to fall. Temperatures have dropped and it is now pleasant to be outside during the afternoons.
A few weeks after the Assassins settle into Monteriggioni during Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
During Memory Block Four of Assassin's Creed.
1501: Sequence Four - Right after Ezio starts to recruit people in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
Graphics by Orceh
Randomized banners made by Wasp. Thank you! c:
Pigeon Coop image © doubleleaf
Other images © Ubisoft or Google Search.
Name given to us by Christie.
RULES, read this first please!
Member No.: 1
Joined: 2-June 11
See this? I hold you in my powah!SITE RULES
you must obeyz!
1. This site is rated M to match the rating of the Assassin's Creed games. You are allowed to swear in-character, violence and romance is also allowed, but please use this rule responsibly. If too many people abuse it, then I will limit it more. This also means that you must be 17 or older (or play on this site with parent permission). This is just to make sure that I'm not responsible for underage people seeing anything their parents would not approve of.CHARACTER CREATION RULES
2. This site is designed to allow you to create your own Assassin's Creed character (as in, an original character), however all Canon characters are allowed. Please feel free to make either a modern-day, 12th century, or Renaissance character as the plot covers all three.
3. We accept all roleplaying levels, but please keep your posts to a 200 word minimum (but we would prefer more). Anything less would make it hard (and boring) to roleplay creatively.
4. For Canons we require a bit more effort. Canons are very popular, and so therefore will be sought after the most to roleplay with, in general. We require a 300 word count minimum for all canon characters.
5. Please keep religious and political talk out of the General board and Cbox. You can discuss them in-character however, so long as it makes sense for who you play and the time period.
6. Please register with your character's name (First and Last name minimum requirement), NOT your personal username (see rule #8). After you register, you cannot change your name so be sure that's the name you want. If you make a typo, we understand and we will fix it for you if you just let us know.
7. An active cbox is a fun site. We promote having a friendly, active community, therefore, please be sure to include everyone in your conversation and report all misuse to an admin.
8. You must have a separate account for each character. Personal accounts that are not for characters are reserved for staff members only.
9. You are allowed 1 canon character for each era, and up to 6 characters total.
10. You are only allowed to time skip- cross the barrier to the other era- once every real-life month. If your character crosses over, you will not be allowed to go back to the other era for one whole month (31 days) starting from the date you crossed through the wall.
11. All threads must be made in their present times. Past event roleplays are restricted to the "The Past" board. This is relevant to each of the eras. If you wish to roleplay an event from your character's past, then you may do so there. This is to avoid confusion.
12. Threads must have at least two people present in them. If you would like to just write out an event from your character's history by yourself (meaning it's not a roleplaying thread), then please do so in the new "Character Stories" board under "The Past" board. This is also to avoid confusion.
13. Concerning the posting order: Posting orders are implemented on this site, NOT tags. You may tag the top of the board with whom may join your thread, but you may not tag a specific person to respond after you. Whatever the order is that posted, is the posting order you must follow.
14. Skipping. If you feel like skipping your turn would be beneficial to the roleplay, you are allowed to post a skip. Either you will be skipping your turn entirely until your next turn, or you would like to go in a different spot in the ordering. It is your responsibility to make clear your intentions to avoid confusion. If your skip is permanent, please make sure the reordering is clear to everybody before moving on.
1. Creativity is key. You may create a character that fits any career slot in the 12th Century, and Renaissance period that encompasses the games. A few examples include: assassin, courtesan, mercenary, thief, shop owner/banker, noble, guard, cardinal, farmer, sultan, harem girl (;D), priest, beggar, street rat, etc. The only thing I'm limiting them to is for modern-day. The focus is on fixing the animus, so besides the assassins in Monteriggioni, Abstergo hires technicians, scientists, programmers, doctors, etc. After the modern-day plot is a bit farther in, I will reveal this mysterious third-party to be open to play.GRAPHICS GUIDELINES
2. This site does accept slash roleplaying. HOWEVER, there are guidelines to this concerning CANON characters. For the sake of saving the site from turning others away, or making it too OOC, you can't turn a character an orientation that does not make sense for the character. If you know for sure that they have had a love interest in the game of a certain gender, you must AT LEAST have that character still be into that gender.
(ie. Ezio- he can't be turned completely homosexual. That would not make any sense at all. However, if you want him to be into a few men here and there, then I have no problem with that. lol Ezio likes da laydeez.)
Basically, we just need an in-character reason why when you include their orientation on their application. But, of course, feel free to make your original characters any orientation you want.
3. No mary-sues or gary-stus. Obviously we already know that Ezio is like... the best assassin in the Renaissance, and Altaïr in the 12th century, so don't create characters that are like 'OMG MY CHARACTER COULD SOOOO TOTALLY BEAT THEIR ASS!'. Because come on, how many times has either of them lost? Just keep it realistic. All characters need to have a place in the era you play them in, and their skill sets need to match their age/career/rank.
4. Typical assassin garb will be white/grey/off-white. Like in the game, you may upgrade your attire with special dyes in the store with the use of your Post Points. The more you post, the more you get and when you collect enough, you get to spend them in the store. Weaponry and armor is also there for you to buy. People may not start off with a greater weapon, and people must pick weapons that are suited for their career. A guard may carry a lance or spear, but they are rather cumbersome, and so an assassin would not (with the exception of a master assassin).
5. IMPORTANT- if you have an original character (subject), then you character has an ancestor somewhere in either the 12th or late 15th- early 16th century. If you would like your character's ancestor to be playable to others (if they are not already canon), then you may post a small profile in the character adoption thread to let others know that you would like someone to take up your character's "other half".
6. All subjects start off in their modern day clothing with their normal individual skill sets. This is the by-product of the Animus malfunction. It is your job to make sure they 'settle in'.
1. Avatars must be no more than 150 x 200 pixels.
2. Signatures cannot exceed 550 x 400 pixels. They can be any size in between however.
3.No profanity, pornography (sorry Ezio), or rascist agendas in your graphics.
4. Graphics/artwork may be done for free, but are not allowed to be sold on this site. See the Art Store section in the site's Store for exceptions.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums