Phenoix was the last born ands only girl of the six McAllister kids and was spoiled rotten as a kid especially with the fact that her mother died when she was two years old. Growing up with five older brother Phenoix easily became a tomboy and started showing interests in sports like most of her brothers. Unlike her brothers though Phenoix also grew a love for hip hop and jazz dancing and was usually the first one on and last one off the dance floor no matter were they went or what party they would be at. Going into her freshmen year of high school it was soon learned that Phenoix was defiantly a force to be reckoned with after she beat the crap out of a jock after making fun of her older brother Riley who had just came out of the closet. After doing this Phenoix was sent to a reform school considering her family had the money for it. Wearing the usual school uniform any stranger who walked into the school would think Phenoix was like every other snobby girl there who got in for shop lifting, but that was defiantly not the case when you would find out that she was not only on the only girl on the football team, but also the wrestling team. Finally being released Phenoix’s father decided to move their family to Indiana where he was born and raised before attending college in California. With the news easily being spread that Phenoix attended a reform school people immediately began to judge her especially one family in particular. The reason this family stood out the most was because Phenoix fell for their youngest son who fell just as hard back. Starting to secretly date it wasn’t long until Phenoix’s father announced they were moving back to California to continue the family business they had located there which was becoming harder to keep under control being in Indiana. The night before leaving Phenoix and her love made the most of it which ended with drunken sex and leaving Phenoix pregnant the next morning. Scared to death Phenoix fixed the room so her love wouldn’t even think about the possibility and left a note for him before leaving. Once at their new house Phenoix used the pregnancy device she bought at one of the gas stations on the drive over only to realize her guess was true. She was pregnant and the father had no idea it was his. Starting to sob on the bathroom floor and that is how her family found her hours later leaving her brothers trying to comfort her and her father regretting the move back. Keeping her new born daughter Phenoix gave up her dreams of becoming a professional dancer and move to Truro, Canada with Riley and his new found boyfriend who was born and raised there and become a dance teacher instead.
- CREATIVE - She loves coming up with new dance routines
- ATHLETIC - She was the only girl on her high school and
reform school football and wrestling team
- STUBBORN - You don’t want to mess with her when she is
mad. She is a force to be reckoned with.
- OVERLY PROTECTIVE - She is very protective of all her
brothers, but mostly Riley and her daughter.
- GRACEFUL - One of the many skills you need to be a great
- ENERGETIC - Yet another characteristic a dancer needs.
- COMPASSIONATE - For everything she does especially
- MISCHIEVOUS - She loves playing pranks on her brothers
- INTELLIGENT - While she isn’t a total genius she is very
smart especially when it comes to being street smart
- TOMBOY - If anything she is defiantly tomboy after growing
up with five older brothers.
- FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH - They learned this after she beat the crap at of that jock.
- DARING - Phenoix has always been one to take risks and take the road less traveled in everything she does especially dance. If she can she usually adds a little bit of hip hop or jazz into her ballet routines.
- SELF-CRITICAL - Phenoix has always been self-critical of herself and her dance moves.
- SARCASTIC - Every now and then she will let a comment loose, but she is trying to stop it.
- FRIENDLY & LOYAL - While most people will probably think bad of her because of the reform school situation they can quickly learn that Phenoix is truly a friendly girl who is loyal to all of her friends and family.
Robert McAllister, Fifty, Visitor
Andrew McAllister, Twenty Nine, Visitor
Shawn McAllister, Twenty Eight, Visitor
Zavier McAllister, Twenty Seven, Visitor
James McAllister, Twenty Six, Visitor
Riley McAllister, Twenty Four, Local
Julian Murray, Twenty Four, Returning
Rosalie McAllister, Five, Local
Hey my name is Casey and I‘m eighteen years old. I have been doing this for at least 5 years now and I live in the central time zone. I have no other characters on this site and the best way to contact me is through PM.