Welcome to exile, Please feel free to look around the site. If you are here to Affiliate or Advertise your site, you may log in as 'Guests' (password is Wolves1). If you are just looking around and feel like joining, please look at the following links above. And we hope you enjoy your stay!
ode to the elements.
0 | 1
1 | 1
1 | 0
2 | 0
2 | 0
3 | 2
YEAR 1 — Motm —
Member of the month will go here, Be sure to keep updated on the Surveys and Tally areas for this Award.
YEAR 1 — PotM —
Pack of the month will go here, Be sure to keep updated on the Surveys and Tally areas for this Award.
YEAR 1 — LotM —
Lovers of the month will go here, Be sure to keep updated on the Surveys and Tally areas for this Award.
spotlights & affiliates,
for your thought.
Hosted on INVISIONFREE.
Storyboard by Jess.
Characters by their Owners.
Original concept by Manda.
Member No.: 2
Joined: 19-June 11
Agnessa is placed in the Northern territory, They are known for their god of the earth/air. They are a secretive pack and generally keep to themselves. They believe in the earth spirits and try to always please them without using blood shed. They are the LESS violent of the packs.
«-Celebrating Mother earth and her children:
A festival that in which all Agnessa members are to attend. Once the daylight fails , each member will create a small Statue out of earth like materials given. This is a day to pray of past loved ones and those who entered the world. This is normally held each Breeding season or when a member has fallen to death.
«-Blessing under the stars:
This is held a month after a litter, or pup is born. This event is normally attended by the Higher ranking members wishing the pup luck in its month of life. Each new born is expected to attend this ceremony until its end. Each pup will be blessed under the stars during the Full moon in which the lords and council members will pray that the souls of the past will grant the child everlasting hope and love.
«-Rituals of the new moon:
A dance in which the Agnessa members will howl and dance under the new moon, blessing its appearance upon the earths holy grounds. This ritual lasts until dawn when the moon is no longer visible to see. Not all members can be present at this event. At will attending.
«-Brothers under one sky:
This is a hunting ritual done in the past but the ancient gods. Each member will need to take down a large pray during this event, bring it back to the Agnessa grounds and let the lead shaman bless it. This event is to signify the balance between life and death .
«- Dagor nuin mins Ranc:
(Battle beneath ones Arm)
This is a ritual that is held the night following a major war or fight that is to happen between pack members or rival packs around Exile. Each member is expected to join in the event. This even will most likely be held during the dark Hours of the night nearest the early dawn just before the sun sets across the sky.
• The Council is a selected Trio of wolves that the Beta and or Alpha trust the most out of all the pack members, Normally these members are the old and wiser of all the members. Not just any wolf can become a council.
• Ultimate leader over the pack. Knowledgeable in all the different roles, the alpha’s word is law. They are responsible for making all major decision (with discussion from the betas). In charge of assigning roles and tasks, rank changing, and assigning pups to their specific task.
• The Beta is the second in command of the alpha pair or leader. It has the same power as Alpha just not as strong, but the beta is highly needed to serve under the alpha's paw. Without the beta the pack could get out of order during Rituals and events the pack has to hold or attend.
• The Delta is a Member that is in training to become the next Beta of the pack, normally this position goes to the Beta's child or a close friend. Sometimes this circumstance can change depending on the beta.
• The physical healers of the pack. He/She tend to illness, disease, cuts and broken bones. Anything that has to do with the body. They are proficient with herbs and mineral based ointments and oral medication. Also skilled with making splints for broken bones and tending to long term sickness. Must work with Healers.
• The Rangers are the Main focus of the pack, They seek out the other packs for information or even sends information to the allies of the pack. Sometimes the rangers will be paired up with a scout to watch over the Pack borders.
• The Honored of the packs. They Guard the borders of the area as well as the 'protected' and the 'Fenr`uin'. They are not allowed to speak to any other members and is kept to secrecy amongst the pack order.
• The 'Fenr`uin' Is the members of the pack that need 'close' attention to, either they are a slave , hostage or even someone who came across the pack without consent. Generally the 'Fenr`uin' Are the members under law and are tested before they can reach the home front of the pack.
• The Next of kin or Next in line for the Throne of the pack lands. They are generally a child of the alpha's or even a close friend and company. There can be up to 2 heirs at one time for the pack
• Warriors are the wolves that are required to learn battle techniques and ways of stealth. They serve as the protectors of the pack, and are required to practice often to keep their bodies in shape and ready.
• They are the special focus of the pack, They are trained, teamed up with and work along side the Shaman. They learn in the art of healing and curing. The healers generally stay along side the battle warriors during wars and raids when they are most needed.
1. You will treat all members with equal respect. Higher ranking wolves with the utmost respect themselves. Any pups born under the laws of Agnessa will be placed under strict watch. As well as the elders and the New comers.
2. Each living life is considered sacred amongst the pack lands. Treat each rightfully as though you wish to be treated.
3. We do not cause wars by ourselves, we are one family, one group, one pack. And if one is in trouble, we all are in trouble.
4. ‘Thou shall not kill the wicked, unless the wicked do to thee’ meaning no meaningless deaths unless proven acceptable by the alpha’s or beta’s.
5. Members are not allowed to mate outside of the pack ranking members unless the lords give the say. When pups are born they will be held in secrecy until they are of age.
6. Each member will be asked to attend all rituals the pack holds. As well as a routine check up by the alpha’s and lords of the pack.
7. If a rank challenge is made, you have an option to follow through or give up. If you give up or loose in your battle. The alpha will decided where your next to be placed.
8. When leaving the pack grounds, you will shed you coat of any marking scent of the pack and hide your tracks. Any and all new members will be strictly watched for a week before allowing a rightful place amongst the pack.
9. You are to tell no one of anything that goes on inside the pack, if found out. You will be killed or banished with a disfiguring mark on your body.
10. The forest is Agnessa’s strong hold. In the ancient tongue of the ages forest were called “lorien” in Ruelle’s tongue. If outsiders are allowed into the pack, members are to use the nick name “Lorien” the name of the homeland in witch Ruelle derived from.
11. ‘Respect the earth and the lives that follow.’ In short, respect all living things even those who are wicked.
12. Breeding is only allowed to When permission is given by the alphas. Higher ranking wolves are allowed without permission to mate and choose a mate