Member No.: 1
Joined: 8-July 11
BEHAVIOR & CONDUCT RULES
- No spamming (means posting nonsense or posting the same thing over and over again).
- No flaming (insulting somebody), bashing (insulting something), trolling (posting with intent to flame or bash), baiting (intentionally stirring up other users), offensive, or harmful posts/private messages.
- Do not back seat moderate (pretending you are staff or correcting a member's mistake). Staff will handle the situation as soon as possible.
- If, in any way, you do not like something on the site, please PM an Administrator. We don't tolerate public bashing on the site - that's rude, malicious, and can be a tad immature. We will correct any problems you might have.
ACCOUNT SETTING RULES
- Your avatar/signature should be related to your character.
- Your signature should be no wider than this box, or so tall that it disrupts topic viewing.
- Your signature/avatar cannot contain the following: Yourself, friends or family, house, home town, etc. Also, they should not contain: violence, death, inappropriate images, or disturbing images.
- Advertising in your signature, profile, etc. is not allowed. All advertisements belong in the advertising section.
ROLE PLAYING RULES
- Do not godmod (controlling another user's character). This is unacceptable.
- We understand that everyone has to start somewhere. Some people post eight paragraphs, others three. Don't feel intimidated! We do not have any word counts on role playing, so have fun!
- Do not color your text. Exceptions: dialogue, and anything nonrp-related (e.g. plot pages).
- No harassment on posting. If someone has forgotten about your thread, feel free to contact them. Continual bugging to post is not allowed, and plain annoying.
- Please use correct grammar, and spell check your posts before posting them. This will make it easier to understand for the person role playing with you.
- Remember: quality over quantity. 500 paragraphs that are much-to-do-about-nothing are frustrating to reply off of. If we find you are posting fluff, you will be warned.
- There are no deaths in the happiest place on earth. Thus, no deaths here! Sex is also off-limits here. Suicide, pregnancy, rape, and other disturbing situations are not allowed, as we are rated PG-13, and may have young members here.
- Continual and intense swearing is not allowed. Please keep your cussing at a minimum, both OOC and IC.
- OOC knowledge of characters does not equal IC knowledge of characters. If a character has a secret, hidden talent, etc., your character does not actually know this - hence the term secret.
- Remember, when titling your role play threads, make sure in the Topic Description, you mention which area, attraction, restaurant, etc. the role play is located in.
- This should be obvious, but no Mary-Sues. We expect the characters to be well developed and fleshed out. This means there have to be flaws and points of weakness.
- You may only have 4 characters. It is up to you how many females and males, and heroes and villains you want to have.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
THIS SKIN WAS CREATED BY JUNE, FOR TC&R, AND ONLY TC&R. To order your own skin, go to Innovation Designs |