© Skin created by Anna. Find more great skins at IF Style's.
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Add us to Your Favorites
Go To Chatroom
Acceptable Use Policy, Rules n Guidelines
Registration to this forum is free. However, we do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
This policy has been enforced to protect our members from harassment and personal abuse and by registering on this site you have agreed to be bound by our Acceptable Use Policy. Infringement on these rules will result in a formal warning, while subsequent offences may result in a temporary ban being placed on your account and you will be unable to access some or all forums. Repeated breaches of the policy WILL result in a permanent ban of your account and IP address. If necessary, we will contact your ISP or another appropriate body and strongly recommend that you be prevented from continuing to use their service. Internet abuse is a crime.
* Members may not use Soccer Talk to abuse other members in any form, be it religious, racial, cultural, sexist or political. A borderline case will result in a formal warning; extreme cases and repeated offences will result in a permanent ban. The definition of a ‘borderline’ case is at the discretion of the moderator(s) of the forum(s) in question, and the site managers. This includes use of offensive ‘nicknames’ used by one group to insult another, beyond the bounds of ‘banter’. Member profiles are included in this clause.
* Personal insults/attacks directed at members in what is seen as a malicious manner will be immediately deleted by the moderator(s) and a caution given. Repeated offences may result in either a temporary or permanent ban from one or more of the forums.
* While the None Football Chat area is a ‘free’ forum for non-football discussion, there is nothing to be gained from posting infantile and meaningless threads. Offenders will be cautioned, and if necessary the threads/posts removed. Repeated offences will result in either a temporary or permanent ban from NFC and/or the entire board.
* Threads/posts in bad taste or considered to be offensive to other members may be edited/deleted at the discretion of the forum moderator(s). This includes signatures, which must not be large enough to slow down page loading of the forums, or they will be removed by site administrators without warning.
* Active contributors are allowed to spam their websites and forums but people who are here purely to spam with no intention of making a valued contribution will be banned and their posts deleted.
* Due to the wide age-range of our users, posts of an overtly sexual nature are not permitted, and pictures or URLS of a pornographic nature are not welcome and will be removed.
* Harrassment of moderators will not be tolerated. They are here to ensure your enjoyment of these forums. If you have an issue with a Moderator, please contact the forum administrators or use the Soccer Talk Private Messaging System.
* When registering on Soccer Talk, each member must select a Username which is unique to them. The use of multiple accounts and therefore Usernames is not permitted, and users who are found to have multiple accounts concurrently active may be liable to having all their accounts banned, or have restrictions placed on them. Should a member wish to change their Username, or register with a different account to replace one that is already active, they must get authorisation from a Forum Administrator.
If any member has a complaint about the conduct of another member or the content/nature of a post they should send a private message to the forum moderator(s) Complaints made publicly on the forums will be removed and ignored. If you feel strongly that a public complaint is necessary, please make it in the "Admin Notices" section of the site.
Although the administrators and moderators of Soccer Talk will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Soccer Talk nor Invision will be held responsible for the content of any message.
The owners of Soccer Talk reserve the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread for any reason