login & links
S K Y S T A R
Pirates and bounty hunters fly through the skies of Valhalla, evading the rule of the nobles and it's dogs, the airforce. Rebuilding from the greatest catastrophe seen by the world, Valhalla remains a young city, plunged into chaos by the tensions between the different groups. In world torn by such vast differences, where will you stand?
winter of 399 AD
It's almost new years and the fireworks are just about ready to start shooting up into the sky. Putting aside their differences for a single day, the citizens of Valhalla are all ready to start the new year with a bang, in the form of the Centennial Festival! Get ready, cause things are just starting to heat up inside.
blah blah blah
awesome & crazy & fun
blah blah blah
character of the month
couple of the month
crew of the month
Coding Help: RCR
And more here
Sky star is viewed best with firefox, so don't get left out! We wouldn't want you to view it all fuglified in Internet Explorer, at all. That wouldn't be good.
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
|Welcome to sky star. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
2. cbox rules
i am damn awesome.
Member No.: 1
Joined: 29-December 08
| C B O X R U L E Sthe do's and don'ts of the cbox
Yeah, well, we might as well have them. Chances are we won't really ever need to call on them, but these are some great guidelines for using the chatterbox at the bottom of the page. This post has been edited by andy on Feb 8 2009, 11:48 AM
1. It helps if you have a name there, preferably your real life name. We want to know who you are! It's also excessively annoying if you're chatting with someone and you don't know who they are.
2. Keep it PG13! And use common sense. There are some things in your life we don't need to know. If you're boinking your girlfriend / boyfriend / best friend - we don't need to hear about it!
3. Keep fighting between two people to a minimum. It hurts Mommy and Daddy when you fight, so if you have a bone to pick with someone, send a PM. That's what they're for, among other things.
4. Racial slurs won't be tolerated. Period. There isn't any wiggleroom here. If you wouldn't say it in front of your grandmother / grandfather / grand-whoever;; then don't say it here!
5. The cbox isn't just for "serious serious chat". Mix it up, make it fun! Sometimes everyone needs a break!! However, serious questions may be addressed to the admins there, if needed. (: