Cassandra Faye Davis16. 6th year. Saggese. Muggle-born. New Money.
Cassandra is a Muggle-born from Nashville, Tennessee. She adores reading and is one of those students who loves going to class nearly every day. She has a few friends but can become very nervous in social situations. It doesn’t help that her pale skin makes it very obvious when she is nervous. A member of the wizarding chess club, Cassie loves all things logical but is looking to expand her interests. She is a bright young lady who prefers to be optimistic about everything. She considers Truxton, the chestnut colored Aethonan winged-horse to be one of her favorite companions. On the other hand, she does have anxiety issues, especially when it comes to the chance of being in trouble. She is also extremely afraid of blood. This means if you get a cut, Cassie will be about as far away from you as she can get. Well, either that or she is already on the ground after passing out.
Cassie’s friends can be anyone. She laughs at nearly anything, which can be both good or bad and she tries to see the best in people. She will most likely be friends with anyone else who is in the Wizarding Chess Club since they would have something in common. Basically almost anyone can go here. She is just starting to have an interest in magical equine activities so she can make some friends in that. If you’re involved in the magical horse riding then you have probably seen her around. While she isn’t the best of the best, Cassie is decent at riding and loves learning from anyone.
She doesn’t like bitchy people. She also has this weird thing where she doesn’t trust anyone who cuts off the crust on their bread. Don’t ask her why, it just happens. She will get frustrated with anyone who has magical abilities and doesn’t appreciate it since she sees it as a gift being wasted. This includes the students who will try to get other students to do their homework for them. That being said, not everyone is going to like Cassandra. Some people will consider her weird or annoying; they may feel she should get off her high horse when she looks down on those who cheat. No matter what the reason, there will be people who don’t like her.
Well here is an interesting place. Cassie has only had two boyfriends before and none of it went far. She doesn’t really know what to expect or how to act as a girlfriend which can leave her awkwardly attempting to figure things out. She is the perfect person for guys to take advantage of since she desperately wants to believe people are good. Don’t expect her to like your character afterwards though. So anything is up for grabs here!
POSSIBLE PLOT IDEAS
- She can be a tutor for other students in History of Magic or Ancient Runes. She is also very good at herbology but she refuses to tutor this subject. It'll take convincing.
- She likes to go riding and flying with Truxton, the horse she rents from the Academy.
- A member of the Wizarding Chess Club
- The Adventure Group's version of Evie O'Connell
- Before her ancestors became squibs and then just muggles who forgot all about magic, Cassie's family practiced druidism. Her first show of magic was also related to druidism but she does not know this yet. I would love for someone to begin teaching her more about this form of magic since it is really the type of magic I see her using as an adult.