View Full Version: Ghosts
The Headmaster - April 7, 2012 05:30 PM (GMT)
Ghosts are very much alive and well, so to say, at Seiseux. Each house has its own ghost patron though there are several more who have taken up residence at the school.
- The Conman: Juan Ortega is one of the more well-known Sagesses. He may have led an unusual life but his death is what truly made him stand out. Juan Ortega was the creator of many recreational games and was most noticeably known for attempting to recreate the Mammoth Run. He was killed in one such creation after given a speech on just how safe his new run would be. Mr. Ortega is most noticeably seen smoking on a cigar while he talks to the other ghosts.
- The Shaman: The Shaman is the ghost of old Salas LeFlore who came from Choctaw heritage. He is extremely friendly, especially to his fellow Taureau and is more than willing to help out if you only ask him. As many students are intimidated by such a giant of a ghost, LeFlore tends to only be approached by his own house. It is unknown how he died or why he chose to remain at Seiseux.
- The Lounge Singer: Inez Washington was a famous Joyeau lounge singer in the 1920’s. Her brilliant personality and charm were just one reason she found herself in the hearts of many young witches and wizards. Her music set the standard in Louisiana at the time. Since her mysterious disappearance, Inez has come to live at Seiseux. She will not talk about what happened to her and anyone who continues to ask will find themselves regretting it later on. Inez is most commonly found chatting up Joyeau students or singing with the Joyeau portrait of Louis Hirt.
- The General: Abner Hamilton was one of the few wizards who participated in the Muggle American Civil War. No one is quite sure why he chose to get involved but it is rumored he did chose to after his muggle father was killed in battle. What is known is that Abner only used magic against the other wizards he came across. Unfortunately for General Abner Hamilton, his death would not come from another wizard but from a gunshot from the other side. Abner’s lung was pierced and he died from an infection shortly after. Upon his death, Abner took up residence in the nearby Seiseux and has been living at the Renard house ever since. Once thing to know about this ghost is his hot temper and constant rants on paying attention to your surroundings. These rants are normally followed up by some questionable lessons.
Other Common Ghosts
If you would like to add a ghost to Seiseux, then all you need to do is figure out who he or she is as well as how they died and a small description of them. Pm the headmaster with this information.
* Hosted for free by InvisionFree