Nov 23: iGoodbyeNov 10: iBust a ThiefDanwarpNick @ VimeoRulesHelp

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Sam & Freddie. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (704) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

iCarly General Discussion
ycc1988
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 05:47 AM

Freddie Benson is my homeboy.
Group Icon

Group: Super Mod
Member No.: 97

As far as we know, iThink They Kissed is the Season 3 premiere. So it looks like it's time for some forum changes.

We now have a Season 3 subforum. iThink They Kissed has been moved here, and the remaining episodes over at the Crystal Ball forum have been marked as Season 3.

Speculate away!
CrazyKK
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 06:12 AM

Forum Awards: Funniest Member, Most Like Spencer (Round 2)

Group: Serious Seddites
Member No.: 458

I'm SO excited for this season! So many developments not to mention the ones we don't know about. :skippy:
pdyc29
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 02:26 PM

Couch Companion

Member No.: 29

So... Season 1 was more of a Creddie season, Season 2 was more of a Seddie season, so does that mean (since Dan now knows about shipping) that the two ships will "battle it out?" :eeps: *skippy5*
ycc1988
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 02:56 PM

Group Icon

Maybe. Truth is, we're not 100% sure that TVGuide is actually implying a new season. All they really said was "new episodes".

Just realized I disabled quick reply in this forum by mistake. Oops.
madisonishere
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 04:22 PM

Finger Licking Friend

Member No.: 516

Thanks for making a new thread for this! I think this will make things less confusing.
Sly
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 04:34 PM

Random Buttersock

Member No.: 214

^ totally. Thanks Ycc. :D

anyways, I sure hope the Season 3 premire is really in September...

!

I just now remembered! I saw a commercial for Season 2 volume 1 DVD coming out on sale August 18th, and that might help us know if Season 3 really is premiering in September. ^.^

I know this is Season 3 disscussion...but when did Season 1 volume 1 come out? Cuz, we know Season 2 came out...what, was it October? *blink* someone help me out here, :P

This post has been edited by Sly on Aug 5 2009, 04:35 PM
itsamy454
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 05:05 PM

Puckett Proponent

Member No.: 593

YAY SEASON 3 :D
pdyc29
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 05:07 PM

Couch Companion

Member No.: 29

QUOTE (Sly @ Aug 5 2009, 12:34 PM)
^ totally. Thanks Ycc. :D

anyways, I sure hope the Season 3 premire is really in September...

!

I just now remembered! I saw a commercial for Season 2 volume 1 DVD coming out on sale August 18th, and that might help us know if Season 3 really is premiering in September. ^.^

I know this is Season 3 disscussion...but when did Season 1 volume 1 come out? Cuz, we know Season 2 came out...what, was it October? *blink* someone help me out here, :P

Season 2 came out at the end of last September. :P
slicknickshady
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 05:32 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (pdyc29 @ Aug 5 2009, 10:26 AM)
So... Season 1 was more of a Creddie season, Season 2 was more of a Seddie season, so does that mean (since Dan now knows about shipping) that the two ships will "battle it out?" :eeps: *skippy5*

I give Nathan the benefit of the doubt with is popstar video but im taking whatever nathan said with a grain of salt. Battle it out? Highly doubt it.
madisonishere
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 05:45 PM

Finger Licking Friend

Member No.: 516

I doubt they will literally have a battle. LOL
ycc1988
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 06:03 PM

Group Icon

Depends on whether you'd call a water gun fight a battle. The biggest battle will be among the fans, and so far things have been pretty mild.

Whoever gets together (ack! Where's the faith? :P) we want the third wheel to be happy too. We're not going to be radicals and take the "everyone else might as well die" stance.

In any case, Dan developing both Seddie and Creddie (people at Livejournal have complained about our Harry Potter joke) at the same time has me scratching my head as to how he will resolve both relationships satisfatorily, but I have confidence he knows what he's doing.

PS: Will Nick end up leaping back and forth between old-kitchen-computer and new-kitchen-computer episodes? It would be confusing if they did.
xxoppositesXattractxx
Posted: Aug 6 2009, 03:50 PM

I make them good boys go bad

Member No.: 501

QUOTE (pdyc29 @ Aug 5 2009, 02:26 PM)

ROFL! an epic fight would be amazing! :lol: and seddie has sam so seddie would win :) xD
slicknickshady
Posted: Aug 6 2009, 05:12 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ycc1988 @ Aug 5 2009, 02:03 PM)
Depends on whether you'd call a water gun fight a battle. The biggest battle will be among the fans, and so far things have been pretty mild.

Whoever gets together (ack! Where's the faith? :P) we want the third wheel to be happy too. We're not going to be radicals and take the "everyone else might as well die" stance.

In any case, Dan developing both Seddie and Creddie (people at Livejournal have complained about our Harry Potter joke) at the same time has me scratching my head as to how he will resolve both relationships satisfatorily, but I have confidence he knows what he's doing.

PS: Will Nick end up leaping back and forth between old-kitchen-computer and new-kitchen-computer episodes? It would be confusing if they did.

I don't think there will be battle. The Ship That Shall Not Be Name will have some moments...I just don't think any will be near the level of the moment iKiss was. They might share a slow dan. Freddie will save Carly's life. (While a huge deal it's not anything to do with Romace. My guess is he saves it because duh Carly is a friend. He would have done the same if it was saving Sam's life. I can say this with confidence because of what Freddie did in iReiunite With Missy.)

It won't be anything that makes us sweat in our shoes.
coffeenoodles
Posted: Aug 6 2009, 10:14 PM

Warrior Typist

Member No.: 609

QUOTE (slicknickshady @ Aug 6 2009, 10:12 AM)
Depends on whether you'd call a water gun fight a battle.  The biggest battle will be among the fans, and so far things have been pretty mild.

Whoever gets together (ack! Where's the faith? :P) we want the third wheel to be happy too.  We're not going to be radicals and take the "everyone else might as well die" stance.

PS: Will Nick end up leaping back and forth between old-kitchen-computer and new-kitchen-computer episodes?  It would be confusing if they did.

I don't think there will be battle. The Ship That Shall Not Be Name will have some moments...I just don't think any will be near the level of the moment iKiss was. They might share a slow dan. Freddie will save Carly's life. (While a huge deal it's not anything to do with Romace. My guess is he saves it because duh Carly is a friend. He would have done the same if it was saving Sam's life. I can say this with confidence because of what Freddie did in iReiunite With Missy.)

Word. None of the things I've heard about the Creddie interaction in Season 3 is freak-out worthy yet. We'll have to wait and see. I bet we still get all this random Seddie flirting and interaction like in Season 2, and if we're lucky a couple of eps and moments like iKiss, iReunite, iGirlify etc. If they develop Creddie some more, that's fine, but I don't think they'll feel the need to tone down the Seddie in the meantime.
slicknickshady
Posted: Aug 6 2009, 11:00 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (coffeenoodles @ Aug 6 2009, 06:14 PM)
QUOTE (slicknickshady @ Aug 6 2009, 10:12 AM)

Word. None of the things I've heard about the Creddie interaction in Season 3 is freak-out worthy yet. We'll have to wait and see. I bet we still get all this random Seddie flirting and interaction like in Season 2, and if we're lucky a couple of eps and moments like iKiss, iReunite, iGirlify etc. If they develop Creddie some more, that's fine, but I don't think they'll feel the need to tone down the Seddie in the meantime.

Yeah. I guess what i could have said to make my self more clear is that i don't expect the creddie moments to be romantic in any sense of the word. I mean i can just see some arguments made by some people after iSaved A Life that "Would Freddie have did that for Sam? I don't think so."

I can hear those arguments right now and they make me laugh just thinking about those arguments. Of course Freddie would do the same thing for Sam. I mean Freddie has said in front of everybody that he considers him and Sam close friends. What makes Freddie save Carlys life if that's in dead how it goes down is not Freddie's romantic feelings for her if those feelings are still there when that episode airs. It's his friendship with Carly that will make Freddie save her life. If it was Sam it would be his friendship with Sam that made him save her life.

So people can't say im looking at it through Seddie colored glasses. I would not be trying to pass it off as Freddie saved Sam's life because he feels something deeper for Sam. Of course i would think those feelings will be realized later on in the series but no way would i try to pass it off as "Freddie saved Sam's life because he want's to be with her." It would be because Sam is Freddie's friend that Freddie saved her life.

Long story short. It's a friendship thing. So I am not in denial of creddie moments that some may think because of some of my comments. I just don't see a triangle because it the three are such good friends. No way Dan will make Sam and Carly fight over Freddie. Whats going to happen imo is when Sam and Freddie realize there feelings for each other and get together Carly will be super happy for them. There won't be any jeolously or anything. Whatever moments happen between Carly and Freddie it's obvious it's nothing permanant or that causes friction in the threes friendship. A triangle would do just that. I don't see Dan going that route.

Also in some of the comments i made about that infamous pic Dan posted the reason im not sold on that is because of Dan's comments. His comments give plenty of logical reason for pause.

Man that was a long post. lol.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (704) [1] 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

Welcome!

If you're here, that means you must be a fan of Seddie, or at least curious about what the heck "Seddie" means. So, if you fall into either category, WELCOME!

Come in and talk about anything and everything Seddie, AKA Samantha "Sam" Puckett and Fredward "Freddie" Benson. The largest and most organized Seddie forum on the dotcom. Not dotnet. Dotnet is for losers. Join the rest of the Seddie fans and talk about anything and everything there is to Sam and Freddie.

About this site

Once upon a time...there was a lady named Era. She was a major sidekick shipper, and especially shipped Sam/Freddie, aka Seddie.

In early December 2008, TigerBeat Magazine printed spoilers for the episode "iKiss," inducing mayhem within the iCarly shipping community. Many non-iCarly forums had their "Other Ships" section overrun with rapid Seddie conversations.

In light of this, on December 13th, 2008, Bickering Sidekicks was born in order to give the squeeing a proper outlet. In one month, the board grew to over 400 members. It now has over 2000 members. Maybe you should join in?

About Seddie

If you're not sure who exactly this forum is about, here are the profiles of our two characters.

Sam Puckett
Played by
The ultimate at lockpicking, stealth, physical strength, getting detention, and beauty pageants.

Freddie Benson
Played by
iCarly's resident geek and once Sam's personal punching bag. Still kind of is.

The law

Click Here To Read The Full Rules!
  • Love Seddie. Or at least tolerate it. If not, there's always the exit button.
  • No spamming. Or I'll stick Sam on you.
  • Stay respectful; keep crudeness to an absolute minimum.
  • Put on a smile. The world is not coming to an end. :)

Fanstuff

Pimped Vid:
Wild Heart of the Young
By Karla Bonoff

by Yours truly

Pimped Fic:
Full Circle
By TheWrtrInMe
With three little words they ended it all. But fate had other plans.

Links

Share this site