Nov 23: iGoodbyeNov 10: iBust a ThiefDanwarpNick @ VimeoRulesHelp

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Sam & Freddie. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (34) « First ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Glee, Don't Stop Believin'
benji355
Posted: May 4 2011, 05:48 AM

Benji

Group: Serious Seddites
Member No.: 2,335

QUOTE (Spiderbreeze @ May 3 2011, 07:11 PM)
SAMMMMMMM! :'( I want to hug you and squeeze you and give you stuff and pair you with Quinn or Rachel. Or both. And dress up Stacy in little cutie clothes and let Stevie play video games in my house.

I really appreciated how they starting saying their own ship names when they were discussing the rumors: "Well look at all the combinations we've had: Finchel, Puckelberry...." :laugh:

But I want Quinn with either Sam or Puck. I really did love her with Puck.

And I want Rachel with Finn....they were so freaking cute together tonight on their stakeouts. Finn needs to stop being such a dipthong.

This post has been edited by benji355 on May 4 2011, 05:51 AM
Spiderbreeze
Posted: May 11 2011, 02:26 AM

All I really need is a Smile, Smile, Smile :3

Member No.: 722

QUOTE (benji355 @ May 4 2011, 05:48 AM)
I really appreciated how they starting saying their own ship names when they were discussing the rumors: "Well look at all the combinations we've had: Finchel, Puckelberry...." :laugh:

But I want Quinn with either Sam or Puck. I really did love her with Puck.

And I want Rachel with Finn....they were so freaking cute together tonight on their stakeouts. Finn needs to stop being such a dipthong.

MY HEART <3 OH THE KLAINE, KURTOFSKY, FABERRY, ST.FABERRY, SAMCEDES BARTIE AND BRITTANA. My heart is thumping like the energizer bunny. :D
ycc1988
Posted: May 11 2011, 02:43 PM

Freddie Benson is my homeboy.
Group Icon

Group: Super Mod
Member No.: 97

The rumors were true. :P But the producers' overreaction already told us that.

Karovsky's still in the closet but is obviously struggling. Anyone thinks the "Funeral" episode will be about him? :o
eddaket
Posted: May 12 2011, 03:10 AM

Geek

Member No.: 1,583

If Jesse is around for more than the next episode or so, I'm gonna punch someone in the kidney.

I like that they are leaning for Finn liking Rachel again, but I thought the whole Finn and Quinn seeing each other dressed up was so wonderful, so I'm conflicted.

Ohhhhhh well.
ycc1988
Posted: May 12 2011, 05:10 AM

Group Icon

Well, we discovered that VA was 4th in Nationals. Wonder who the REAL competition is going to be.
ChurchPantsLuv
Posted: May 12 2011, 06:10 PM

Here we go again...

Member No.: 1,982

QUOTE (ycc1988 @ May 11 2011, 10:43 AM)
Karovsky's still in the closet but is obviously struggling. Anyone thinks the "Funeral" episode will be about him? :o

I was thinking about this. Hmmm... :o

And I was sad that Brittany didn't go with Artie to prom,but at least she had fun :)

Sam and Mercedes!!! I ship it now (no regrets) and boo to Finchel *throws bagels* Get with Jesse, Rachel!!!
lovelauren
Posted: May 12 2011, 06:31 PM

Fredward Fanatic

Member No.: 1,472

Klaine is super cute. They have great chemistry. I love me some Darren Criss. But I can not stop myself from wanting Kurtofsky. I blame you, internet!!

I want Rachel with ANYONE but Finn. Puckleberry seems so far away now. :(

With each episode, I love chord some more. Why isn't Sam given a bigger role?!
Linds911
Posted: May 19 2011, 05:30 AM

I never said I hated you <3

Member No.: 2,519

I don't like Jesse!! I want Finchel back together!!
ycc1988
Posted: May 25 2011, 03:41 PM

Group Icon

Sam/Mercedes. Hmm...

I wonder if Sue will be mocking New Directions for their 12th-place finish next season. Knowing Sue, her change in "Funeral" probably won't be permanent.
Spiderbreeze
Posted: May 25 2011, 04:19 PM

All I really need is a Smile, Smile, Smile :3

Member No.: 722

I like Samcedes I guess but I really love Samtana too much to be all up on it :(

I LOVED THIS EPISODE... Except for the severe waste of time Finchel parts... SEVERE waste of time. Sorry, This episode just increased my hate for them. Well at least it's canon that it'll never last after high school for now. Finn just can't cut it in New York.

And the Unholy Trinity gay "sleepovers" Are pretty much canon. Just... canon <3

Kurt and Blaine love each other. That is all. <3

And my Brittana shipper heart melted at the end. <3 But Santana's face after the hug scared me a little.

And I think Brittany just proved herself the smartest or rather wisest member of the club. I literally had a flashback to Midsummer Nights Dream and the ending monologue, I died <3

FOR GOOD. AWWWWHHHHH!!! <3 RACHEL HAS A BEST FRIEND <3

I loved this episode.
happybirthdayihateyou
Posted: Jun 15 2011, 08:49 PM

Lemon Buds Fan

Member No.: 2,533

I know there are many people who don't like Finn and Rachel, but I've loved them since Day 1 so even though I can understand why people don't like them, I can't exactly get over them...

I'm also a huge Brittany/Santana shipper. I like the idea of Faberry too but I doubt it'll actually happen...

I really like Quinn/Puck or actually one of my favorites is Jesse/Quinn. I don't know, the two 'bad guys' getting together... I like.

foreverseddiexo
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 02:43 AM

Forever regretting the username I chose when I was 13.

Member No.: 1,251

This is probably a largely unpopular opinion/ship, as it is in the Glee fandom on Tumblr, but Kurt/Sam (Kum) is one of my otps on Glee (so yeah, not a big fan of Klaine or Samcedes :P). Sam was supposed to be Kurt's boyfriend all along, but once Blaine came along I guess Sam was forgotten about and now that Chord Overstreet is leaving the show we're never going to get our ship. It sucks, cause the Kurt/Sam subfandom (we're called 'the canoe') is a group of really awesome people and I actually met a few other Seddie shippers from there too :)

Quinn/Puck will always be one of my otps. I've heard that they might be coming back this season to actually talk to each other and have a scene together, which sounds crazy, I know, but I'm hoping it's legit. They were like the best couple on Glee.

I love Finchel and Brittana too, although I feel bad that Brittana's kind of been sent to the backburner (I know that Heather Morris said that they Brittana storyline is "probably" over). Finchel is obviously endgame.

That being said, I enjoy the occasional Faberry here and there, guilty pleasure :P

azn_Zutarian
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 05:52 AM

You are nothing like my boyfriend, Tootsie Noodles.

Member No.: 219

I missed the last several episodes and I've been meaning to catch up, but got very distracted by The Glee Project. :eeps:

Season 2 hasn't been my favorite, or at least the second half hasn't been, but I am looking forward to season 3. Can't believe they're gonna be graduating soon.
foreverseddiexo
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 02:19 PM

Forever regretting the username I chose when I was 13.

Member No.: 1,251

QUOTE (azn_Zutarian @ Aug 17 2011, 12:52 AM)
I missed the last several episodes and I've been meaning to catch up, but got very distracted by The Glee Project. :eeps:

Is there a thread for TGP? I love that show. I hope Damian or Lindsay wins. I'm not really a big fan of Alex or Jason at all.
azn_Zutarian
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 05:13 PM

You are nothing like my boyfriend, Tootsie Noodles.

Member No.: 219

QUOTE (foreverseddiexo @ Aug 17 2011, 07:19 AM)
Is there a thread for TGP? I love that show. I hope Damian or Lindsay wins. I'm not really a big fan of Alex or Jason at all.

Not yet but I can make one.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Pages: (34) « First ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

Welcome!

If you're here, that means you must be a fan of Seddie, or at least curious about what the heck "Seddie" means. So, if you fall into either category, WELCOME!

Come in and talk about anything and everything Seddie, AKA Samantha "Sam" Puckett and Fredward "Freddie" Benson. The largest and most organized Seddie forum on the dotcom. Not dotnet. Dotnet is for losers. Join the rest of the Seddie fans and talk about anything and everything there is to Sam and Freddie.

About this site

Once upon a time...there was a lady named Era. She was a major sidekick shipper, and especially shipped Sam/Freddie, aka Seddie.

In early December 2008, TigerBeat Magazine printed spoilers for the episode "iKiss," inducing mayhem within the iCarly shipping community. Many non-iCarly forums had their "Other Ships" section overrun with rapid Seddie conversations.

In light of this, on December 13th, 2008, Bickering Sidekicks was born in order to give the squeeing a proper outlet. In one month, the board grew to over 400 members. It now has over 2000 members. Maybe you should join in?

About Seddie

If you're not sure who exactly this forum is about, here are the profiles of our two characters.

Sam Puckett
Played by
The ultimate at lockpicking, stealth, physical strength, getting detention, and beauty pageants.

Freddie Benson
Played by
iCarly's resident geek and once Sam's personal punching bag. Still kind of is.

The law

Click Here To Read The Full Rules!
  • Love Seddie. Or at least tolerate it. If not, there's always the exit button.
  • No spamming. Or I'll stick Sam on you.
  • Stay respectful; keep crudeness to an absolute minimum.
  • Put on a smile. The world is not coming to an end. :)

Fanstuff

Pimped Vid:
Wild Heart of the Young
By Karla Bonoff

by Yours truly

Pimped Fic:
Full Circle
By TheWrtrInMe
With three little words they ended it all. But fate had other plans.

Links

Share this site