Nov 23: iGoodbyeNov 10: iBust a ThiefDanwarpNick @ VimeoRulesHelp

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Sam & Freddie. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

5x04 iHalfoween (#505), Half a year til Halloween
DanT
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 09:53 PM

Wrestling Rival

Group: Serious Seddites
Member No.: 1,238

Sneak Peek mostly the websegment

* I have no audio on this computer so I don't know what they saying
kresskrista
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 10:10 PM

Finger Licking Friend

Member No.: 2,313

Thanks for sharing this DanT.

Gotta love it when Sam puts her arm around Freddie at the 0:45 mark.

And seeing the half of a pumpkin and skeleton also reminded me of Willy Wonka's office from the original "Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory" movie.
ycc1988
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 10:26 PM

Freddie Benson is my homeboy.
Group Icon

Group: Super Mod
Member No.: 97

One episode Sam and Freddie barely interact, the next episode she's got her arm around him. Only iCarly......
kresskrista
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 10:29 PM

Finger Licking Friend

QUOTE (ycc1988 @ Apr 26 2012, 05:26 PM)
One episode Sam and Freddie barely interact, the next episode she's got her arm around him. Only iCarly......

Agreed. ;)
snoopy87
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 10:38 PM

Couch Companion

Member No.: 396

Well, remember ... this is a "holiday-themed" episode. I'm not going into this episode expecting any continuation of what we saw in iOAR. That will be up to iPS since it's the first normal episode after it.
kresskrista
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 10:44 PM

Finger Licking Friend

QUOTE (snoopy87 @ Apr 26 2012, 05:38 PM)
Well, remember ... this is a "holiday-themed" episode. I'm not going into this episode expecting any continuation of what we saw in iOAR. That will be up to iPS since it's the first normal episode after it.

Agreed, it will be up to iPear Store, iGet Banded, or what episode will air after iHafloween.
Archnemesis
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 12:16 AM

From the bowels of Dingo
Group Icon

Group: The MOD Crew
Member No.: 1,249

QUOTE (ycc1988 @ Apr 26 2012, 06:26 PM)
the next episode she's got her arm around him.  Only iCarly......

Seems like just a minor thing, but I love it.

The comfort level is so far away from Season 1.

Nice.
SeddiexxMischief
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 12:53 AM

Warrior Typist

Member No.: 2,239

0:03 Is this why Jennette was obsessed with doing that voice a while ago? :laugh:

and they are too adorable. I just love little moments like that. I wanted it be like that when they were dating!
snoopy87
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 01:48 AM

Couch Companion

Member No.: 396

I'm not ashamed to say that I have liked or reblogged basically every gif of that clip on Tumblr already. They're just so darn adorable! They're so comfortable and touchy and guh ... :wub: ... I love it!

To think ... back in Season 1 or 2 ... if Sam had put her arm around Freddie, his eyes would have grown wide or slanted in suspicion about what was up her sleeve. Now, however, he just smiles and leans into her while she pats his chest. :)

This post has been edited by snoopy87 on Apr 27 2012, 01:49 AM
thefbm
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 03:00 AM

Smoothie Sipper

Member No.: 810

The feelings these two bring! It's insane how far the two have come just thinking of their hug/wedge in season one. Even then it was a consent between to the two almost. Now we got Sam just casually wrapping her arm around as if Freddie is her property...actually yeah he is.

Nevel is back :D
Mike2101
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 03:22 AM

Unrepentant Seddie-holic

Member No.: 2,506

iCarly twitter revealed that Sam is dressed as a Hand Sanitizer. I would think she'd be a Hand Sam-itizer.

Did I hear groans?

Well, too bad. I once did a theaterical performance about puns. Yep. It was a Play on Words.

This post has been edited by Mike2101 on Apr 27 2012, 05:50 PM
kagomesashi
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 03:46 AM

iGoodbye :'(

Member No.: 2,229

Loving every minute of that sneak peek :wub:
Linds911
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 03:50 AM

I never said I hated you <3

Member No.: 2,519

:wub: :wub: The gifs & reactions of that part on tumblr are so awesome.

1) The camera zooming in on Sam, little close there ;)
2) Sam putting her arm around him, they still have no idea about personal space. Gotta love it.
3) Sam as hand sanitizer!? Oh the irony *skippy3*
PurpleHam
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 05:42 PM

Warrior Typist

Member No.: 2,920

QUOTE (Mike2101 @ Apr 27 2012, 03:22 AM)
iCarly twitter revealed that Sam is dressed as a Hand Sanitizer. I would think she'd be a Hand Sam-itizer.

Did I hear groans?

Well, too bad. I once did a theaterical performer about puns. Yep. It was a Play on Words.

Mike, I always enjoy your puns. They make you easy to spot--I don't even have to check the username to know it's you! XD

In other news, I'm with everybody else in loving Sam patting Freddie's chest. :wub: Darn them, they're cute. On another note, I didn't know Nevel was left-handed. Huh.
Mike2101
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 05:57 PM

Unrepentant Seddie-holic

Member No.: 2,506

QUOTE (PurpleHam @ Apr 27 2012, 11:42 AM)
QUOTE (Mike2101 @ Apr 27 2012, 03:22 AM)

Did I hear groans?

Well, too bad. I once did a theaterical performer about puns. Yep. It was a Play on Words.

Mike, I always enjoy your puns. They make you easy to spot--I don't even have to check the username to know it's you! XD

In other news, I'm with everybody else in loving Sam patting Freddie's chest. :wub: Darn them, they're cute. On another note, I didn't know Nevel was left-handed. Huh.

@PurpleHam, I apologize for not thanking you more quickly...

I'm sorry, but I was slow because I'm tired. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Pages: (10) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

Welcome!

If you're here, that means you must be a fan of Seddie, or at least curious about what the heck "Seddie" means. So, if you fall into either category, WELCOME!

Come in and talk about anything and everything Seddie, AKA Samantha "Sam" Puckett and Fredward "Freddie" Benson. The largest and most organized Seddie forum on the dotcom. Not dotnet. Dotnet is for losers. Join the rest of the Seddie fans and talk about anything and everything there is to Sam and Freddie.

About this site

Once upon a time...there was a lady named Era. She was a major sidekick shipper, and especially shipped Sam/Freddie, aka Seddie.

In early December 2008, TigerBeat Magazine printed spoilers for the episode "iKiss," inducing mayhem within the iCarly shipping community. Many non-iCarly forums had their "Other Ships" section overrun with rapid Seddie conversations.

In light of this, on December 13th, 2008, Bickering Sidekicks was born in order to give the squeeing a proper outlet. In one month, the board grew to over 400 members. It now has over 2000 members. Maybe you should join in?

About Seddie

If you're not sure who exactly this forum is about, here are the profiles of our two characters.

Sam Puckett
Played by
The ultimate at lockpicking, stealth, physical strength, getting detention, and beauty pageants.

Freddie Benson
Played by
iCarly's resident geek and once Sam's personal punching bag. Still kind of is.

The law

Click Here To Read The Full Rules!
  • Love Seddie. Or at least tolerate it. If not, there's always the exit button.
  • No spamming. Or I'll stick Sam on you.
  • Stay respectful; keep crudeness to an absolute minimum.
  • Put on a smile. The world is not coming to an end. :)

Fanstuff

Pimped Vid:
Wild Heart of the Young
By Karla Bonoff

by Yours truly

Pimped Fic:
Full Circle
By TheWrtrInMe
With three little words they ended it all. But fate had other plans.

Links

Share this site