Nov 23: iGoodbyeNov 10: iBust a ThiefDanwarpNick @ VimeoRulesHelp

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Sam & Freddie. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add Reply
New Poll

hi everyone
SelenaFan16
Posted: Sep 3 2011, 02:20 AM

Nug-Nug NewBie

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,952

my name is becky and i am a big fan of i craly and selena gomez
Mike2101
Posted: Sep 3 2011, 02:45 AM

Unrepentant Seddie-holic

Group: Serious Seddites
Member No.: 2,506

Welcome Becky. I've got a bit of a crush on Selena Gomez, myself. She's adorable.

But iCarly is in a special class by itself, funny and detailed and with a terrific cast.

I'm a much older fan, and I find so much to enjoy with icarly that I never find in other shows for kids. So I hope you can dive right in withn all of us here.

We love Seddie.We watch the episodes very closely, looking at how the directors place the actors, notice reaction shots and facial expressions. We saw long ago that Sam and Freddie had a thing for each other.

And the dialogue... The dialogue is so clever! Funny and quick, with humor aime at both a yound audience and adults.

Feel free to check throughout the forum, and notice how things are broken into categories. I hope you dive in and type away.

It's fun.
madisonishere
Posted: Sep 3 2011, 04:15 AM

Finger Licking Friend

Member No.: 516

Welcome to the forum, Becky! Don't be shy to post; we're all very friendly. This is a great place to talk about iCarly. We have a lot of fun :D
SelenaFan16
Posted: Sep 3 2011, 11:18 PM

Nug-Nug NewBie

thanks everyone so much for the nice welcomes
lamsouth
Posted: Sep 4 2011, 09:17 PM

Seddie Profiler

Member No.: 1,934

Hi Becky,

I join everyone else in welcoming you to the forum.

We are all big Seddie fans and you have joined us at one of the best times as Seddie becomes canon.

Rome around in the various topics and join in discussions. :)
carla
Posted: Sep 5 2011, 01:48 PM

Slapping people with a piece of pizza.

Member No.: 2,280

hello, becky! i love selena too, i think she's a great actress and her music is so catchy. anyway, welcome to the forum, i'm sure you'll be right at home here with us. :)
SelenaFan16
Posted: Sep 13 2011, 01:22 AM

Nug-Nug NewBie

thanks everyone i am sorry if i have not been on here much i have a new niece
Mike2101
Posted: Sep 13 2011, 02:05 AM

Unrepentant Seddie-holic

Member No.: 2,506

Well enjoy time with your niece. She's a bit too young yet to realy enjoy watching iCarly with you, eh? :laugh:
Kringkring92
Posted: Sep 13 2011, 02:26 PM

Fredward Fanatic

Member No.: 2,973

hello im also new too!
My name is Krizia.

:)

i guess you can say im one of the youngest on this board since im only 19 years old. :)

Welcome! I also love Selena Gomez and iCarly!!!
PurpleHam
Posted: Sep 13 2011, 08:00 PM

Warrior Typist

Member No.: 2,920

Hi, Becky! I adore both iCarly and Selena Gomez as well. It's nice to meet you! :3
SelenaFan16
Posted: Sep 14 2011, 02:18 AM

Nug-Nug NewBie

thanks everyone is so nice here at Sam & Freddie
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Add Reply
New Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

Welcome!

If you're here, that means you must be a fan of Seddie, or at least curious about what the heck "Seddie" means. So, if you fall into either category, WELCOME!

Come in and talk about anything and everything Seddie, AKA Samantha "Sam" Puckett and Fredward "Freddie" Benson. The largest and most organized Seddie forum on the dotcom. Not dotnet. Dotnet is for losers. Join the rest of the Seddie fans and talk about anything and everything there is to Sam and Freddie.

About this site

Once upon a time...there was a lady named Era. She was a major sidekick shipper, and especially shipped Sam/Freddie, aka Seddie.

In early December 2008, TigerBeat Magazine printed spoilers for the episode "iKiss," inducing mayhem within the iCarly shipping community. Many non-iCarly forums had their "Other Ships" section overrun with rapid Seddie conversations.

In light of this, on December 13th, 2008, Bickering Sidekicks was born in order to give the squeeing a proper outlet. In one month, the board grew to over 400 members. It now has over 2000 members. Maybe you should join in?

About Seddie

If you're not sure who exactly this forum is about, here are the profiles of our two characters.

Sam Puckett
Played by
The ultimate at lockpicking, stealth, physical strength, getting detention, and beauty pageants.

Freddie Benson
Played by
iCarly's resident geek and once Sam's personal punching bag. Still kind of is.

The law

Click Here To Read The Full Rules!
  • Love Seddie. Or at least tolerate it. If not, there's always the exit button.
  • No spamming. Or I'll stick Sam on you.
  • Stay respectful; keep crudeness to an absolute minimum.
  • Put on a smile. The world is not coming to an end. :)

Fanstuff

Pimped Vid:
Wild Heart of the Young
By Karla Bonoff

by Yours truly

Pimped Fic:
Full Circle
By TheWrtrInMe
With three little words they ended it all. But fate had other plans.

Links

Share this site