Nov 23: iGoodbyeNov 10: iBust a ThiefDanwarpNick @ VimeoRulesHelp

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Sam & Freddie. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (866) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

4x09 iOMG (#310), April 9th
Archnemesis
Posted: Oct 14 2010, 08:59 PM

From the bowels of Dingo
Group Icon

Group: The MOD Crew
Member No.: 1,249

QUOTE (SarcasticLeaves @ Oct 14 2010, 03:02 PM)
I'm really beginning to think it's because the title alone gives away too much away. Maybe it's something like iThink I'm in Love With Sam. XD Maybe not that obvious, but still. Either that, or the title is very misleading and Dan wants to avoid getting massive e-mail spam from the Seddiers and Creddiers about what it all means. :P

It is kind of weird that we don't know what it's called. It might just be an oversight - the sides dried up anyway, and the title might not have been leaked by anyone just by accident. It is a little suspicious, though.

If they aren't releasing the title because it's too spoilery and this is a really huge episode? Greatest Thing Ever.

(iGo Green was the original title of iGo Nuclear, right?)
rocknluv10
Posted: Oct 14 2010, 09:39 PM

Awesomesauce, Say What?

Group: Serious Seddites
Member No.: 1,877

OversizedDisguise Posted on Oct 14 2010, 08:39 PM
  Youve never seen iGo Green? that's one of the episodes nick seems to constantly replay. It was one of the early season 2 episodes.
r

ah shoot! :/ i've never seen it. i've been so icarly deprived here at college, i'm sorry i'll go delete! thanks though!
seddieforever101
Posted: Oct 14 2010, 10:02 PM

Super Soaker

Member No.: 2,026

Yeah,when I saw that they hadnt said the name yet that it might have been because the title gave away stuff.
But if not.Sleepovers.secrets.you see what I'm getting at here ?
snoopy87
Posted: Oct 14 2010, 10:45 PM

Couch Companion

Member No.: 396

Oooh ....

"iHave a Secret."

That would be juicy.
Thatu
Posted: Oct 14 2010, 11:11 PM

Wrestling Rival

Member No.: 1,848

Or maybe they just haven't decided on a title? I don't know if they hadn't decided on a title it could also mean it's an important episode. But since the sleepover episode was rumoured it COULD BE the iSleepover (that would be leaking enough), but just because the word didn't got out is no reason for us to get all psyched for nothing.

Unless anyone here feels quite passionate about cattle, then: yay, you! There's a COW in this episode! :skippy:

This post has been edited by Thatu on Oct 14 2010, 11:12 PM
joem1k
Posted: Nov 21 2010, 01:31 AM

Ace Attorney Seddie defense

Member No.: 724

this episode is the sleepover episode
OversizedDisguise
Posted: Nov 21 2010, 07:32 AM

Turn it up to 11!

Member No.: 2,067

Yay!

Whenever Sam is the main focus of an episode...
hilarity will...you know...ensue.

Also, I'm calling this iSleepover At Sam's until corrected otherwise.
Thatu
Posted: Nov 21 2010, 07:25 PM

Wrestling Rival

Member No.: 1,848

I could be wrong but doesn't the mysterious script start with iC...something? I know we have discussed this before as this "iC" could simply be iCarly Something something but let's not rule the possibility of being iCrash at... blah blah blah.

Cause, anyway, it's a way of saying sleepover anyway.

I know there's an F too so it could be anything. Has anyone confirmed said sleepover is at Sam's? Cause if I'm not msitaken there's also an F at the title...

simply especulation here of course, I don't think the sleepover episode is something to expect a lot too.

But it's also said to have a funny freddie twist so maybe the "f" on it does mention freddie but it has not being released because it's about his twist or something like "iWas a Pegeant Girl".

XxBeccaBeastxX
Posted: Nov 21 2010, 07:25 PM

AKA WavyBecca

Member No.: 2,049

QUOTE (OversizedDisguise @ Nov 21 2010, 07:32 AM)
Yay!

Whenever Sam is the main focus of an episode...
hilarity will...you know...ensue.

Also, I'm calling this iSleepover At Sam's until corrected otherwise.

If this is the case, you know we'll probably have an epic "man's night" at Carly's.

Which will mean a conversation along these lines will occur.

Spencer-GUYS. Come on, this is guys night. We need to do guy stuff. Like...

Gibby-Growing a mustache??

Spencer-....No....Like doing guy things, like talking about cars and girls.

Gibby on his phone texting- Woah, Tasha wants me over for movie night. I gotta go, nice hanging with you guys.

Freddie heads towards the door-Spencer, I have to go over to Sam's; I have some iCarly stuff to iron out with the girls

Spencer-NO. *Runs to the door* This, is GUYS night. NO GIRLS ALLOWED.

:laugh:
Archnemesis
Posted: Nov 21 2010, 07:30 PM

From the bowels of Dingo
Group Icon

Group: The MOD Crew
Member No.: 1,249

There's no evidence this is the sleepover episode. Dan said they were working on one like that, but it might film in the spring or it might have been scrapped. If it is, it's just a lucky guess on our part.

This is also not where the famous script comes from. Dan might be withholding the title because it's spoilery, but not because the leaked script page is featured in it.
Seddierulesall
Posted: Nov 22 2010, 12:11 AM

My name is Amy. :)

Member No.: 533

Yeah I'm sure they haven't even filmed the "I didn't say I was in love with you" scene. I'm not going to put all my marbles in this episode but I'd be happy if this was a sleepover episode, assuming it goes back to being dialogue driven. I was just watching a bit of iDABB today and Sam and Spencer were actually having a conversation.
OversizedDisguise
Posted: Nov 22 2010, 05:46 AM

Turn it up to 11!

Member No.: 2,067

If the the sleepover is scrapped, I will be an inconsolable mess.

Come on a plot like that is iCarly comedy gold!

Carly: Oh hey ms Puckett!

Pam: Who's you? Sam I wish you'd tell me before you invite strange girls to..

Sam: MOM! it's Carly...you know my best friend.

(Pam inspects Carly closely) (Carly awkwardly stands still)

Pam:Right...the brunette. I thought that Benson boy with the insane mother was your best friend? You always chew my ear off about hi..

(Carly raises an eyebrow amused)

Sam: I..I don't..we are going now..Carls...

(starts pushing Carly towards her room)

Carly:no...i wanna hear mor...later Ms. Puckett!

Pam: Hey wait, wheres Melanie?

Sam:She died.

(door slams)
ChurchPantsLuv
Posted: Nov 22 2010, 05:54 AM

Here we go again...

Member No.: 1,982

^^^ Bwahaha I can so see this! It would be awesome if they had gotten Jane Lynch for another week :laugh:
chino238
Posted: Nov 22 2010, 06:40 AM

Nug-Nug NewBie

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,065

can this be the episode dan mentioned on his latest blog entry?

"For those of you who were disappointed in iStart A Fan War… I think the vast majority of you will be very happy in the next few months. I'd rather not say more than that because I don't want to spoil anything. But something HUGE will be happening on iCarly in the next few months, and I think it will make a lot of fans extremely happy – especially those who felt they were mislead by the promos for iStart A Fan War."
thefbm
Posted: Nov 22 2010, 06:44 AM

Smoothie Sipper

Member No.: 810

QUOTE (chino238 @ Nov 22 2010, 01:40 AM)
can this be the episode dan mentioned on his latest blog entry?

"For those of you who were disappointed in iStart A Fan War… I think the vast majority of you will be very happy in the next few months. I'd rather not say more than that because I don't want to spoil anything. But something HUGE will be happening on iCarly in the next few months, and I think it will make a lot of fans extremely happy – especially those who felt they were mislead by the promos for iStart A Fan War."

^^Ah Can't wait but who knows if it is this episode but I'm holding out that it is.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (866) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

Welcome!

If you're here, that means you must be a fan of Seddie, or at least curious about what the heck "Seddie" means. So, if you fall into either category, WELCOME!

Come in and talk about anything and everything Seddie, AKA Samantha "Sam" Puckett and Fredward "Freddie" Benson. The largest and most organized Seddie forum on the dotcom. Not dotnet. Dotnet is for losers. Join the rest of the Seddie fans and talk about anything and everything there is to Sam and Freddie.

About this site

Once upon a time...there was a lady named Era. She was a major sidekick shipper, and especially shipped Sam/Freddie, aka Seddie.

In early December 2008, TigerBeat Magazine printed spoilers for the episode "iKiss," inducing mayhem within the iCarly shipping community. Many non-iCarly forums had their "Other Ships" section overrun with rapid Seddie conversations.

In light of this, on December 13th, 2008, Bickering Sidekicks was born in order to give the squeeing a proper outlet. In one month, the board grew to over 400 members. It now has over 2000 members. Maybe you should join in?

About Seddie

If you're not sure who exactly this forum is about, here are the profiles of our two characters.

Sam Puckett
Played by
The ultimate at lockpicking, stealth, physical strength, getting detention, and beauty pageants.

Freddie Benson
Played by
iCarly's resident geek and once Sam's personal punching bag. Still kind of is.

The law

Click Here To Read The Full Rules!
  • Love Seddie. Or at least tolerate it. If not, there's always the exit button.
  • No spamming. Or I'll stick Sam on you.
  • Stay respectful; keep crudeness to an absolute minimum.
  • Put on a smile. The world is not coming to an end. :)

Fanstuff

Pimped Vid:
Wild Heart of the Young
By Karla Bonoff

by Yours truly

Pimped Fic:
Full Circle
By TheWrtrInMe
With three little words they ended it all. But fate had other plans.

Links

Share this site