Nov 23: iGoodbyeNov 10: iBust a ThiefDanwarpNick @ VimeoRulesHelp

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Sam & Freddie. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (866) « First ... 863 864 [865] 866  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

4x09 iOMG (#310), April 9th
llb33n
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 02:17 AM

She's not like other girls.

Group: Serious Seddites
Member No.: 1,864

Wow, we have come quite a long way in 1 year. Hopefully sometime soon we will all be here anticipating another Seddie-centric episode. :)
thefbm
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 04:34 AM

Smoothie Sipper

Member No.: 810

Edit: BTW, Carla is missing again  I know she is with all the Hunger games excitement but it has been a lot of time since she came here.

I need to attack that girl on tumblr to get her back. I miss her super goober fangirl flailing :laugh:

Man those two weeks, best time I've ever spent in ANY fandom really.It's just I've been apart of this forum two years by the time iOMG aired and everyone was in such a rush. Nothing I've ever seen before. We had people so young and others old flipping out because here was our moment...the moment we've been waiting since the very first episode(at least for me) and many of us just knew...KNEW Samantha Puckett certainly fell in love with Fredward Benson. And here she was, taking the chance, putting her feelings out there and letting him know. iOMG is still the finest iCarly episode they've made.
inthestars0318
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 06:47 AM

Finger Licking Friend

Member No.: 339

QUOTE (llb33n @ Apr 7 2012, 10:17 PM)
Wow, we have come quite a long way in 1 year.

We really, truly have. I was going to say I can't believe a year has passed since this episode, but actually, so much has happened. What a beautiful explosive time in the fandom this was though... haha. :P
Paperwillow
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 10:39 PM

Warrior Typist

Member No.: 1,966

iOMG is my all-time favourite iCarly episode, and I think half of the reason for that is just remembering all the excitement that came along with it. I remember when the trailer for it first came out I just kept playing it over and over again with butterflies in my stomach and a big, stupid grin on my face. Just thinking about it makes me all fluttery again. XD
PM
thewritershand
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 01:38 AM

Crazy Code Puncher

Member No.: 1,938

Hard to believe it's actually been one year since then, although it certainly feels like it, doesn't it? iOMG is definitely a favorite of mine too, although I'm not sure how it fits into my top tier list, considering iKiss, iTwins, and a bunch of other stellar second season episodes will always be in my top five or ten as well.

hauntingAM
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 03:26 AM

Fredward Fanatic

Member No.: 881

iOMG is definitely one of my top 3 favorite episodes. I was actually pretty much out of the fandom before this episode came about. I didn't really follow iCarly too much. I watched new episodes and all that, but I didn't try to watch them right when they aired. I guess college finally caught up to me. BUT THEN! I randomly glanced through the forum, and saw that there was a new episode. I watched it. AND BAM! iCarly is once again significant to my life!

It's great, not just of the Seddie action, but because everything about this episode was funny. All the jokes were spot on. Plus the Seddie. So yeah!
Linds911
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 06:17 PM

I never said I hated you <3

Member No.: 2,519

As I am typing this I have "Call Me" playing. Wow 1 year already, feels like yesterday. Def. became one of my favorite episodes as well. :wub:
kresskrista
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 12:27 AM

Finger Licking Friend

Member No.: 2,313

At this very moment 1 year ago, Sam and Freddie kissed and we all began freaked out at the kiss, and Happy iOMGversary you guys time has flown by very fast hasn't it. :)
kagomesashi
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 02:09 AM

iGoodbye :'(

Member No.: 2,229

One year ago there was one thing that keep us Seddiers flailing like crazy "SAM PUCKETT LOVES FREDDIE BENSON" :wub: :skippy:
azn_Zutarian
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 03:26 AM

You are nothing like my boyfriend, Tootsie Noodles.

Member No.: 219

Yup. Just 1 year ago, Sam made her move on Freddie, Spencer was experimented on, and......we said goodbye to Brad.

SO. MANY. FEELINGS. That night........and guac (at least with me).
:skippy:
thefbm
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 01:38 PM

Smoothie Sipper

Member No.: 810

Yep good times,man I miss Brad...
Seddie26
Posted: Jun 16 2012, 06:54 PM

Puckett Proponent

Member No.: 3,140

Wow already a year .I think i saw OMG for the first time i geuss this year :)
MeepI'mHyper
Posted: Jun 17 2012, 04:01 AM

Fatcakes yeahhhh

Member No.: 2,267

I just want to say something. Whether or not anyone reads it, I may never know.

This episode is (and maybe will always be) my favorite episode of iCarly. Why? Because of that scene in the courtyard. No, not because it led to Sam and Freddie getting together or because they kissed.

It's because that scene was just so brilliantly done. The acting was amazing. Sam's expressions especially... after she pulls away, the way she looks at Freddie just kills me.
And the face she made before she kissed him? Yeah, she had that same look right before she slapped him in the basement in iSPT. I remember after that episode aired, I made a comment that I thought she was going to kiss him and someone else said they thought so too. And well, then she did kiss him not too long after that.

I could tell you word for word what was said in that scene or what was done by describing every little action. I just love it so much. My heart just wants to explode every time I watch it, which is probably too much to be considered healthy.

This post has been edited by MeepI'mHyper on Jun 17 2012, 04:01 AM
Michelle24
Posted: Jun 17 2012, 04:44 AM

Puckett Proponent

Member No.: 2,359

I agree, Meep. It feels like a lifetime ago, but I know I'll never be so excited for an episode of a tv show again. Just the anticipation was so fun, really. And totally worth it. That scene in the breezeway...no words for it.
inthestars0318
Posted: Jun 17 2012, 01:57 PM

Finger Licking Friend

Member No.: 339

Awww. I agree too, Meep. I think Jennette in particular is just fantastic. So many subtle expressions that make Sam really come alive as a character and make you want to give her a hug in this scene. She's an insanely talented girl.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Pages: (866) « First ... 863 864 [865] 866 
Add Reply
New Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

Welcome!

If you're here, that means you must be a fan of Seddie, or at least curious about what the heck "Seddie" means. So, if you fall into either category, WELCOME!

Come in and talk about anything and everything Seddie, AKA Samantha "Sam" Puckett and Fredward "Freddie" Benson. The largest and most organized Seddie forum on the dotcom. Not dotnet. Dotnet is for losers. Join the rest of the Seddie fans and talk about anything and everything there is to Sam and Freddie.

About this site

Once upon a time...there was a lady named Era. She was a major sidekick shipper, and especially shipped Sam/Freddie, aka Seddie.

In early December 2008, TigerBeat Magazine printed spoilers for the episode "iKiss," inducing mayhem within the iCarly shipping community. Many non-iCarly forums had their "Other Ships" section overrun with rapid Seddie conversations.

In light of this, on December 13th, 2008, Bickering Sidekicks was born in order to give the squeeing a proper outlet. In one month, the board grew to over 400 members. It now has over 2000 members. Maybe you should join in?

About Seddie

If you're not sure who exactly this forum is about, here are the profiles of our two characters.

Sam Puckett
Played by
The ultimate at lockpicking, stealth, physical strength, getting detention, and beauty pageants.

Freddie Benson
Played by
iCarly's resident geek and once Sam's personal punching bag. Still kind of is.

The law

Click Here To Read The Full Rules!
  • Love Seddie. Or at least tolerate it. If not, there's always the exit button.
  • No spamming. Or I'll stick Sam on you.
  • Stay respectful; keep crudeness to an absolute minimum.
  • Put on a smile. The world is not coming to an end. :)

Fanstuff

Pimped Vid:
Wild Heart of the Young
By Karla Bonoff

by Yours truly

Pimped Fic:
Full Circle
By TheWrtrInMe
With three little words they ended it all. But fate had other plans.

Links

Share this site