Nov 23: iGoodbyeNov 10: iBust a ThiefDanwarpNick @ VimeoRulesHelp

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Sam & Freddie. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (866) « First ... 862 863 [864] 865 866  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

4x09 iOMG (#310), April 9th
Archnemesis
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 04:27 AM

From the bowels of Dingo
Group Icon

Group: The MOD Crew
Member No.: 1,249

QUOTE (thewritershand @ Feb 22 2012, 11:25 PM)
Although it does beg the question what happened for the three months.

Well, it was three months our time, three days only in the iCarlyverse. Sam was missing for three days and was at the mental hospital, right?
PreposterousKempt
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 04:28 AM

Wedgie Deliverer

Group: Serious Seddites
Member No.: 2,678

We spent those three months writing a whole lot of fanfiction about ... what was going on during the four months that were actually three days. :P
thewritershand
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 04:43 AM

Crazy Code Puncher

Member No.: 1,938

Well, in regards to the three months, I mean the three days in their universe where she had checked into the hospital and was lost in thought for three days. I can't conceive of what she was possibly thinking about in there. Sure, she was thinking about the kiss and her feelings, yes, but perhaps there was more to it. Or, I could be reading into it too deeply considering it's iCarly, but really, think about that premise. A mental institution...it's a place for the 'disturbed'.
Jayfeather
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 05:25 AM

The Buttersock Guardian

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,084

I'm confused, all I got out of the past posts is thet kissed for three months at the lock-in..

Dayum, I wish. xD
Jayfeather
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 01:39 PM

The Buttersock Guardian

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,084

Also, looking back a few hundred pages, you guys were a lot calmer than Tumblr was. xD Everyone there was like, "ASDFJKLLL;!1! THEY KISSED WHAT IS AIR FGGDFF" and you guys were all, "OMG hug me brotha!" or "The seddies prevail, OMG!!" I also love looking at people's speculations for iLMM and wishing I could go back in time with all my future seddie knowledge ;_;
Mike2101
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 01:53 PM

Unrepentant Seddie-holic

Member No.: 2,506

Calm?

Well, one of our posters, carla, made a Seddie promo vid for the upcoming Seddie eps after we all freaked with the kiss of iOMG.

She included video clips of our reactions at the time of the episode. Calm was not the word that comes to mind...

However, once we caught our breath, we could begin to be a little more articulate. But the energy level and excitement remained for a long, long time.
thewritershand
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 05:19 PM

Crazy Code Puncher

Member No.: 1,938

QUOTE (Jayfeather @ Feb 23 2012, 01:25 AM)
I'm confused, all I got out of the past posts is thet kissed for three months at the lock-in..

Dayum, I wish. xD

No, no, no. Arch was kind enough to refresh my memory of what exactly happened. iOMG ended with a "to be continued" and the kiss lasted for a little longer than 8 seconds before they pull away. We know at this point Sam likes Freddie, but not if the feeling is mutual.

Three days pass in the iCarly universe, which is three months for us (April to July), and iLost My Mind premieres. Sam, following the iOMG kiss, has checked into a mental ward and the others find her there three days later and investigate - the episode ends confirming the two as a couple for the remainder of the arc.

iLove You concludes the arc with the two kissing in the elevator going up. They presumably kiss and get it on for another hour and a half until midnight before officially terminating the relationship.

Seddierulesall
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 03:37 AM

My name is Amy. :)

Member No.: 533

I sensed something was special about this day (March 25th) and turns out I was correct. Exactly one year ago now, we saw the first promo for iOMG. The day that changed everything, the day that sent peoples' sleeping schedules out the window. The day where everything was Seddie and nothing hurt. Happy Anniversary!

Seems like yesterday...
llb33n
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 04:41 AM

She's not like other girls.

Member No.: 1,864

The two weeks between when we first got the iOMG promo and when it aired is probably my favorite time being in the fandom. :)

I don't think anything iCarly-related will ever match that excitement again.
PurpleHam
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 05:09 AM

Warrior Typist

Member No.: 2,920

Ah, that's right! The day when we all knew, we just knew, that our ship's time had come. That was a good day. Happy Seddieversary! :3
kresskrista
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 04:07 PM

Finger Licking Friend

Member No.: 2,313

Happy belated Seddieversary as well!

And I don't think anything iCarly-related will ever top the excitement from iOMG again. And count me in on saying that the two weeks between the iOMG promo and when it aired also has to bee my favorite time of being in this fandom as well. :)
kagomesashi
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 04:17 AM

iGoodbye :'(

Member No.: 2,229

..and thus the sleep deprivation took the seddie fandom Lol, I remember that time perfectly, this board was overloaded with people waiting for another promo or news about the episode. We were happy, we were joyous. I lurked on the forum at my job, using my phone, some of us had to make several trips to the bathroom to get information. I still remember the purple explosion it generated. Searching everywhere for purple amulets to use that day. The epic debates here in the forum of what would happen in the episode... Oh glorious days...So Seddieous days. Happy belated seddie anniversary people! I know must of the time I lurk here but let me tell you I couldn't be more happy of knowing you guys. :)

Edit: BTW, Carla is missing again :( I know she is with all the Hunger games excitement but it has been a lot of time since she came here.

This post has been edited by kagomesashi on Mar 27 2012, 04:22 AM
Linds911
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 07:55 PM

I never said I hated you <3

Member No.: 2,519

I didn't join the forum until a week after so wasn't around for the celebration, did watch the episode when it aired though, but thankfully I was around for ILMM & the arc, and will continue to be. You are all awesome :) Still feels like yesterday :wub:
neko12
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 01:52 AM

Wrestling Rival

Member No.: 1,322

I'm feeling nostalgic for this time last year when we were all anticipating iOMG. Just watching that promo makes my heart flutter all over again. Technically, we're still 2 days away from the one year mark but I think this is the Saturday of the month when iOMG aired. Ahh the memories...
kresskrista
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 01:56 AM

Finger Licking Friend

Member No.: 2,313

Memories indeed, as well neko12. also feel nostalgic as well, and I can't believe that Monday will be the first anniversary of iOMG airing time has flown by fast haven't it.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (866) « First ... 862 863 [864] 865 866 
Add Reply
New Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

Welcome!

If you're here, that means you must be a fan of Seddie, or at least curious about what the heck "Seddie" means. So, if you fall into either category, WELCOME!

Come in and talk about anything and everything Seddie, AKA Samantha "Sam" Puckett and Fredward "Freddie" Benson. The largest and most organized Seddie forum on the dotcom. Not dotnet. Dotnet is for losers. Join the rest of the Seddie fans and talk about anything and everything there is to Sam and Freddie.

About this site

Once upon a time...there was a lady named Era. She was a major sidekick shipper, and especially shipped Sam/Freddie, aka Seddie.

In early December 2008, TigerBeat Magazine printed spoilers for the episode "iKiss," inducing mayhem within the iCarly shipping community. Many non-iCarly forums had their "Other Ships" section overrun with rapid Seddie conversations.

In light of this, on December 13th, 2008, Bickering Sidekicks was born in order to give the squeeing a proper outlet. In one month, the board grew to over 400 members. It now has over 2000 members. Maybe you should join in?

About Seddie

If you're not sure who exactly this forum is about, here are the profiles of our two characters.

Sam Puckett
Played by
The ultimate at lockpicking, stealth, physical strength, getting detention, and beauty pageants.

Freddie Benson
Played by
iCarly's resident geek and once Sam's personal punching bag. Still kind of is.

The law

Click Here To Read The Full Rules!
  • Love Seddie. Or at least tolerate it. If not, there's always the exit button.
  • No spamming. Or I'll stick Sam on you.
  • Stay respectful; keep crudeness to an absolute minimum.
  • Put on a smile. The world is not coming to an end. :)

Fanstuff

Pimped Vid:
Wild Heart of the Young
By Karla Bonoff

by Yours truly

Pimped Fic:
Full Circle
By TheWrtrInMe
With three little words they ended it all. But fate had other plans.

Links

Share this site