Nov 23: iGoodbyeNov 10: iBust a ThiefDanwarpNick @ VimeoRulesHelp

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Sam & Freddie. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Oh Weather....
Mike2101
Posted: Sep 8 2011, 03:42 AM

Unrepentant Seddie-holic

Group: Serious Seddites
Member No.: 2,506

"You bet your bippy" was one of the nonsense phrases that came into American slang because of Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In, a subject I think we discussed in the general discussion thread.

"Sock it to me" is another Laugh-In phrase that spread like an STD at a Sex Addicts convention. But it is so dated.

Groovy. No. But I am a tad less emphatic about the horror that is "groovy."

"Right on." "Far out." Or their not very clever variations "right arm" and "farm out"... all should be phrases that inspire the listener to savagely beat the speaker.

Not that I have any strong feelings about the god-awful damage the psychedelic sixties did to the English language. Nope, not me.
Rain
Posted: Sep 8 2011, 06:20 PM

Fangirl? Pridefully so.

Member No.: 2,869

It's nice and sunny where I live. Maybe a bit too sunny - it's freaking hot here.
But I can't take it for granted, of course, given what's happening on the East Coast right now.
PM
hs42
Posted: Sep 8 2011, 07:03 PM

Fredward Fanatic

Member No.: 1,258

QUOTE (Rain @ Sep 8 2011, 06:20 PM)
It's nice and sunny where I live. Maybe a bit too sunny - it's freaking hot here.
But I can't take it for granted, of course, given what's happening on the East Coast right now.

Yup. I live in "that part" of Pennsylvania. My town's actually been kind of marooned since yesterday afternoon we haven't had too much trouble with flooding in town itself, but every road going in or coming out has been closed because of floodwaters and storm damage for the last 24 hours or so. All the schools and a lot of business are closed here right now, and we're pretty much physically cut off from the outside world at the moment.

We've actually been kind of lucky here some other places nearby are having it a lot worse with flooding in populated areas and people having to be evacuated by boat from their homes. Our electricity, water lines and sewers are still working and look like they'll be fine which is something a few other spots near here unfortunately can't say.

This post has been edited by hs42 on Sep 8 2011, 07:06 PM
kresskrista
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 11:46 PM

Finger Licking Friend

Member No.: 2,313

Well, it is about 81 degrees where I live at the moment. And according to one of the local news stations, tomorrow through Friday will see changes to the weather pattern, with showers and thunderstorms will likely develop over parts of the region each of these days. And there might be few strong to severe thunderstorms across West Texas.

Just trying to revive an old thread here as well and hopefully my area will get lots of rain as well from this.
candii_rockz
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 11:56 PM

Katrina. Yup.

Member No.: 2,347

It was SNOWING here in the morning. Now it's just sunny. Oh Canada.
snoopy87
Posted: Mar 14 2012, 12:20 AM

Couch Companion

Member No.: 396

QUOTE (kresskrista @ Mar 13 2012, 11:46 PM)
Well, it is about 81 degrees where I live at the moment. And according to one of the local news stations, tomorrow through Friday will see changes to the weather pattern, with showers and thunderstorms will likely develop over parts of the region each of these days. And there might be few strong to severe thunderstorms across West Texas.

Just trying to revive an old thread here as well and hopefully my area will get lots of rain as well from this.

Are you a west Texas girl? Me too! This up and down weather is not fun for my sinuses though. To go from low 40s over the weekend to 80 degrees is ridiculous. But I do hope for some good rain though. We need it!
HopelessRomantic110
Posted: Mar 14 2012, 04:42 AM

Obsessive Purple

Member No.: 2,210

Meh. I'm never surprised by the weather. We often joke that this is the state where you wake up and it's 80 and sunny outside but you wonder if it's going to snow later. It's been unseasonably warm for a couple days, but hey. It'll probably be snowing again by saturday. :P Good ole Colorado.
thefbm
Posted: Mar 15 2012, 12:59 AM

Smoothie Sipper

Member No.: 810

It was actually pleasantly nice here today in PA. Reached 70s which doesn't happen ever in March. Mow please stay like this and not let it snow.
devious dork
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 08:20 PM

I had some taquitos!

Member No.: 3,067

We reached the 70s today. This warm weather really crept up on us
Mike2101
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 10:29 PM

Unrepentant Seddie-holic

Member No.: 2,506

We've had about record warm temps about nine days in a row here in Northwest Indiana, right near the souuthern tip of Lake Michigan.

Over a week of those record temps got into the 80s. Yeah, baby, the 80s!

Cooling off this weekend, apparently. Should be into the 60s--which is still above normal. I love sleeping with the window open, and I have yet to turn on the air conditioning.

A very pleasant spring so far.

This post has been edited by Mike2101 on Mar 22 2012, 10:30 PM
thewritershand
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 12:05 AM

Crazy Code Puncher

Member No.: 1,938

80s, 80s all around here in New England. We're all beaching it up including myself, although I heard rumors of snow on the horizon for us. I've been amazed by this March's weather - on the 1st schools across my part of the state were closed due to snow. Now, it feels like summer in full swing...

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Pages: (2) 1 [2] 
Add Reply
New Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

Welcome!

If you're here, that means you must be a fan of Seddie, or at least curious about what the heck "Seddie" means. So, if you fall into either category, WELCOME!

Come in and talk about anything and everything Seddie, AKA Samantha "Sam" Puckett and Fredward "Freddie" Benson. The largest and most organized Seddie forum on the dotcom. Not dotnet. Dotnet is for losers. Join the rest of the Seddie fans and talk about anything and everything there is to Sam and Freddie.

About this site

Once upon a time...there was a lady named Era. She was a major sidekick shipper, and especially shipped Sam/Freddie, aka Seddie.

In early December 2008, TigerBeat Magazine printed spoilers for the episode "iKiss," inducing mayhem within the iCarly shipping community. Many non-iCarly forums had their "Other Ships" section overrun with rapid Seddie conversations.

In light of this, on December 13th, 2008, Bickering Sidekicks was born in order to give the squeeing a proper outlet. In one month, the board grew to over 400 members. It now has over 2000 members. Maybe you should join in?

About Seddie

If you're not sure who exactly this forum is about, here are the profiles of our two characters.

Sam Puckett
Played by
The ultimate at lockpicking, stealth, physical strength, getting detention, and beauty pageants.

Freddie Benson
Played by
iCarly's resident geek and once Sam's personal punching bag. Still kind of is.

The law

Click Here To Read The Full Rules!
  • Love Seddie. Or at least tolerate it. If not, there's always the exit button.
  • No spamming. Or I'll stick Sam on you.
  • Stay respectful; keep crudeness to an absolute minimum.
  • Put on a smile. The world is not coming to an end. :)

Fanstuff

Pimped Vid:
Wild Heart of the Young
By Karla Bonoff

by Yours truly

Pimped Fic:
Full Circle
By TheWrtrInMe
With three little words they ended it all. But fate had other plans.

Links

Share this site