Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to concrete heart. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

REPLY. TOPIC. POLL.

BURSTING INTO LIFE ❅, 30 | coach/social worker | minka kelly
♔ jamie thayer
Posted: Feb 17 2013, 03:16 PM

THIRTY | KELSEY
Group Icon

Group: autumn ♔
Member No.: 11

jamie thayer
thirty ▲ autumn ▲ minka kelly
jamie is a gold medal winning figure skater. she won gold in 2002, when she was 19 and right after that, she retired and went to college where she got a degree in social work. she has her day job, and then she has what she considers her life's work, which is coaching other olympic hopefuls. jamie is very hard on herself and goes so far to completely berate herself if something doesn't go exactly as planned. she used to be a lot worse, but right before the games, she almost had to bow out because of an injury suffered because she was working herself too hard. after that she had an epiphany. now, it's hard for her to let go of something and let others be in control, but she lets it happen, sometimes. wow this makes no sense. wahhhh. she's got a younger sister and st first it was really hard for to accept that there was a baby in the house because it wasn't the jamie show anymore and she was really torn up about that and probably tried to sell her sister once or twice, sorry katie.

um give her everything. friends, enemies, past loves and stuff. she's going to start dating a guy soon, but past anything is welcome because i love au and time travel threads woooo.
katie thayer
Posted: Feb 18 2013, 05:17 PM

Unregistered

jamie and katie. siiiiiiiiiisterssssss. so at the base of everything, katie loves jamie. she's her big sister and that means a lot. but at the same time, katie gets incredibly frustrated because she's compared to jamie all the time because she hasn't accomplished as much as her and it's just v. upsetting for her. when katie was a teenager, she was probably a hellion to deal with and her and jamie wouldn't have gotten along very well during those years. but it's not as bad as it could have been because jamie probably wouldn't have been living at home then?? katie has matured a little bit but she still kind of resents jamie for being the golden child. but they're still sisters and katie was there cheering her on at the olympics and is proud of her for it regardless. it's just tough being the baby sister of an olympian~
♔ kiernan morrow
Posted: Feb 18 2013, 06:03 PM

THIRTY ONE | STEPH
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

thanks for helping me through literally the hardest thing in my life
always love you for that~ but i'll introduce you to my boy sawyer
and y'all can live happily ever after and have cute babies okay bff?
♔ jamie thayer
Posted: Feb 20 2013, 08:30 PM

THIRTY | KELSEY
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

jamie loves her sister but is jealous of her too and she's really sad it's not the jamie show anymore but she still loves katie. it took a while but i think maybe they're sister friends now instead of sister enemies.

kiernan i love you baby, you're my best friend and you know me inside and out. you need to be happy okay.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

OPTIONS. REPLY. TOPIC. POLL.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2756 seconds | Archive