Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to concrete heart. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

REPLY. TOPIC. POLL.

set my world on fire ●, 37 |surgeon | daniel gillies
♔ grayson nichols
Posted: Feb 17 2013, 12:17 PM

THIRTY SEVEN | KELSEY
Group Icon

Group: winter ♔
Member No.: 9

grayson is an attending plastic surgeon at the hospital and he works in the burn unit mostly. he grew up in quebec, did his residency in vancouver, and his fellowship in toronto. now that hes an attending, hes used most of that time to turn the hospital into the premier burn treatment center in ontario. when he was ten, he fell into a fire and burn his entire backside. he's had extensive surgeries and therapy to get to where he is today. both of his parents died in a car crash when he was doing his residency and he was appointed guardian of his 14 year old sister. because of his busy hours and stress of being a resident, he fears he wasn't the type of role model she needed and feels like it s partly his fault where she is today. hes a hard read at first, because he tends to push serious relationships with people away, and keeps to generally friendly, not so serious interactions. he does have a few people he trusts implicitly, hes not a total loner. grayson tends to sleep around a lot, but lately a resident has caught his eye and hes been pursuing her. he and rebecca will have a messy relationship a la slexie and hopefully in the end it will come out right ~

he needs lots of people around him. he's got a few people really close to him, but he surrpounds himself with people. he's kinda a douche sometimes and he has a complex about his burns and so he can just be a real jerk. also if you insult plastics, he will rip you a new one, because it is his life's work and it is not all about boob jobs and lipo. he's covered for loves, but he does sleep around a lot so i would just like for him to have some exes and one night stands and flings because the more the merrier.
grayson nichols
♔ rebecca meadows
Posted: Feb 20 2013, 08:08 PM

TWENTY NINE | STEPH
Group Icon

Member No.: 5

i love you so much it physically pains me
♔ grayson nichols
Posted: Feb 20 2013, 09:48 PM

THIRTY SEVEN | KELSEY
Group Icon

Member No.: 9

well i love you too, but you broke it off with me.
marnie fisher
Posted: Feb 21 2013, 08:15 AM

Unregistered

so i think we agreed that these two are exes. so hi there ex, are we still friends?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

OPTIONS. REPLY. TOPIC. POLL.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2946 seconds | Archive