welcome to party rock anthem. this is an au, time-altered, open-ended harry potter roleplay. the year is 2011 and harry potter defeated voldemort just a few months ago. after hogwarts is destroyed, not to mention a less than favorable education during the last year, many have decided to repeat the year before. with hogwarts in repair, students have gone through europe's finest, and some have come to the less-than-traditional american academy in washington state. this site is rated m for mature and the wordcount is 250.

please read the rules and all the information before applying. register as your character's name, "first middle last" in all lowercase.

note: this site is time-altering, meaning everything in the books has been moved up. harry potter was born in 1993, and started school in 2004, etc.

SEPTEMBER 2011
cool and raining
SITE LINKS
ADMINS

OF the MONTH AWARDS

STATISTICS M F
STUDENTS 05 01
TRANSFERS 02 02
STAFF 01 01
ADULTS 00 01
MUGGLES 00 00
TOTALS 08 05

DON'T WANT AN ENDING v2 Wonderwhy Tales of Equestria Our Solemn Hour Grey Ships Pass
 Board Offline
Really sorry guys.. I think I just overstepped the plot and probably just confused a lot of people. Traffic is down, members are down, and I don't want to waste any more of your time with a dying site. I'm really sorry. Members can log in and retrieve their things.
Your account username
Your account password

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0750 seconds | Archive
skinned by alison.