welcome

welcome to our dreams, our honour a mature final fantasy and kingdom hearts mix set 1 year after the events of AC and KH2. Our plot revolves around the planet gaia, not long after a phenomenal natural disaster rattled the world, leaving behind confusion and fear in the wake of the resurrected and mysterious people suddenly appearing claiming to be from unmapped worlds. And what's worse? Shinra have begun planning to make a comeback.

We encourage you to look around the site and chat with us in the c-box. If you have any questions we'd be happy to answer them! Please keep in mind that we are a intermediate site. When joining us please register with your characters name in proper capitalization. cheers!
- the odoh staff

setting and season

we are set on the planet gaia, 1 year after the events of advent children and kingdom hearts 2. this vast world stretches over various terrains, and with the fall of shinra the world has slowly begun to heal, mako reactors lay abandon and vegetation has began to take shape over the once barren wastelands. but how long will this last. Shinra may come back.

november. Temperatures continue to drop. The air is dry and bitter with an ever growing chill. Early morning fog and evening frost. High chances of rain and low clouds. it's very clear that winter is on the way.

site updates

7th NOVEMBER. ODOH is finally officially open. We welcome all guests and new members and encourage you to talk to us in the chatbox. if you have any questions we'd be happy to answer them! remember this site focuses on actually having fun, no pressure and no word count. Also we're a mature site, which means we allow adult themes - you can find all that in the rules. welcome to the site everyone!

pur dream, our honour is currently under constriction and should be active within a few days, so keep an eye out for our grand opening!

site census

site staff

of the month

affiliates

RPG-D The RPG Collection NEVERLAND redcarpet&&rebellion.

RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM Final Fantasy Topsites
Final Fantasy Topsites Final Fantasy Otaku Topsites

Its A Charmed Life v.3 After the Trilogy

affiliate with us!

credits

this lovely skin is credited to kate of ATF! and SP. All colour edits and the side bar were created by kisa, using the boards resources. Coding and dohtml are credited to kisa. the plot is credited to rittie and kisa. application is credited to you could do better of ATF! all graphics done on this site are credited to kisa, images found on google before being edited. Characters and threads are credited to the becautiful members of this site. we are best viewed in google chrome or firefox. Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, the FF & KH universes & all characters associated with FF & KH are the property of Square Enix and Square Soft. The lyrics found of this site are of the song 'Marching On'. colour scheme and pattern credited to desginshrine of colourlovers. The theme and look of this site was inspired by various proboards coding.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

REPLY. NEW TOPIC. POLL.

( I must be dreaming ), tag: cloud/kisa
Zack Fair
Posted: Nov 7 2011, 03:56 AM

26, played by rittie
Group Icon

Group: RESURRECTED - STAFF
Member No.: 3

”Zack dear, could you come help me with something?” Zack’s eyes lifted from the bouquet he had been working on towards where Rosa’s voice had come from, his mako eyes glowing curiously as a few strands of hair fell in his face. ”Sure thing, just... hold on a sec,” he called back, biting his lip as he set down the flower he’d been about to place amongst the others before he headed out to find her. Soon enough, he found himself standing beside Rosa staring up towards the front of her shop, a beautifully decorated sign resting on the ground at their feet. Putting up a sign shouldn’t be too hard, right? Especially seeing as he could practically reach the area where she wanted it without even needing to stand in anything. Ugh, he hoped his coordination was better than it had been awhile back.

Zack hummed and rubbed his neck in a thoughtful manner, his eyes falling to the flower display that was posted right under where she wanted it placed. ”Are we going to move those? I mean... I don’t want to drop something on them and ruin it,” he mumbled, glancing at Rosa who simply laughed lightly and shook her head. ”You’ll be fine – but if you don’t do it fast the rain is going to come in and make this harder than it should be,” Rosa told him, gently patting him on the arm as she headed inside before coming out with a hammer, a tape measure, a pencil and a few nails. Zack accepted the tools with a small nod of thanks and watched as she headed back inside with a rather sombre expression. Where was a nail gun when you needed one? With a sigh, the dark haired man pulled his spikes back into loose ponytail to keep it out of his eyes before placing the nails carefully next to a bucket of orchards. Next, he picked up the marker and started measuring out the size of the area he had to play with. At least today was a slow day and no one was walking in and out of the door... that could cause a bit of a problem.

Cloud Strife
Posted: Nov 7 2011, 04:18 AM

24, played by kisa
Group Icon

Group: AVALANCHE - STAFF
Member No.: 4

Cloud hovered about the door of 7th Heaven, teeth sinking into pink lips as his mind raced with uncertain thoughts. What if this was some sick joke, what if Zack wasn't as he remembered him, what if he wasn't what Zack had intended him to turn out to be? It was embarrassing, the whole thing was, how could he possibly look the man in the face after claiming to be him not but a few years ago? His stomach flipped unsteadily as he began to slowly walk down the street, his feet somewhat skidding against the footpath as he made the delayed journey to 'Rosa's Orchid' - number 112 on market street, says the small piece if paper Tifa had given him. Cloud had decided against taking Fenrir, thinking himself too emotionally and physically unsettled to actual drive her.

He swallowed hard as he came to an intersection, his heavy boots muffled by the sounds of voices around him. Had Zack really been thinking about him too? Had he tried to find him straight away when he realised what was going on? Clouds heart began to speed up slightly as he approached market street, mako eyes wide and searching for the store. Maybe right now wasn't the time to do this - maybe after dinner? He knew it was too late to turn back but Cloud couldn't stop the doubt creeping into his mind. It was then he spotted an almost familiar figure; unnaturally tall, lean, muscular with long dark hair. Loosing his nerve and voice for that matter Cloud froze in place. Body rigid as he stood a few meters back from the man he believed to be Zack, a small elderly woman pointing and directing Zack.

Stuck in place Cloud simply stared at the back of the man, eyes wide and stuck to him like glue. His heart felt like it was about to jump out of his chest as he continued to watch. Zack. Zack. Zack - he was dreaming surely. He wanted to call out but found himself afraid that maybe he was hallucinating.

Zack Fair
Posted: Nov 7 2011, 05:20 AM

26, played by rittie
Group Icon

Zack had just been about to put the first nail through the sign when Rosa came out and told him to stop, claiming that it wasn’t in the right position and wasn’t straight. When Zack took a good look at it, he realised that she was right – this was nowhere near straight. After trying to fix it and failing dismally, Zack resorted to grabbing the small step ladder from the back of the shop so he could properly see what he was working with. Rosa stood a few feet behind him; constantly directing him on how far over it should be then whether to tilt it up or down. A few times he got frustrated with himself and cursed aloud but Rosa only laughed and kept telling him he was nearly there. If he didn’t owe this woman so much, he’d have probably rage quit and walked off.

”Oh... Can I help you with something, dear?” the sound of Rosa’s voice broke Zack out of his concentration and caused him to wobble slightly on his ladder. Oh crap a customer. Zack cringed and looked between the sign and the front door (which was where he was standing) and contemplated whether he should move or not. After a long moment, he frowned and placed his tools down, ”Hold on a sec, I’ll get out of the wa-“ his voice trailed off as he saw who Rosa was talking too and his eyes instantly widening, a look of disbelief fluttering across his once serious expression. ”Cl-Cloud...” Zack whispered in a barely audible voice. Before he knew it, he shifted too quickly and the ladder wobbled beneath him causing him to lose his balance. Fortunately before he stumbled to a painful face plant, his hand clamped onto the top of the roof’s guttering and stopped his descent. Smooth Zack, real smooth.

Pulling himself up before Rosa noticed and started fussing about him, Zack pried his hand from the guttering and flushed bright red as he hopped down the steps. When he was safely on the ground, Zack sighed and looked back to where Cloud stood with a blink of confusion. He’d grown up so much... ”Hey Spike...” he said softly, a small lopsided smile appearing on his face before it fell. ”I...” he swallowed, ”I thought you weren’t going to come...” Zack mumbled, teeth sinking into his bottom lip as he brought his hand up to rub at the back of his neck.

Cloud Strife
Posted: Nov 7 2011, 06:54 AM

24, played by kisa
Group Icon

Cloud snapped to attention when he was addressed by the stout lady beside Zackary Fair. His mako eyes focusing on her round face as an answer got caught in his throat "..uh" he tried taking a step back in his shocked state; embarrassment washing over him. "I...er" he tired again eyes snapping back to Zack as the man spoke, his voice striking a blow to Clouds heart. Eyes wide once again Cloud's mouth opened ajar at Zacks words, but just as Cloud was about to respond a startled, but stifled, squeak left his lips. Panic shot through him as Zack stumbled from his perch above the store door. Automatically he moved to step forward but ceased his movements as Zack caught himself, relief flooded him as he let out an inaudible sigh.

Again Cloud took a step back as Zack addressed him, his eyes shifting down to stare at the ground between them rather than looking straight into the ravenettes eyes. "..uh, sorry" he muttered, heart pounding unsteadily in his ears. His cheeks flushing a light pink, not really knowing how else to deal with the situation or what he was suppose to do now.

Zack Fair
Posted: Nov 7 2011, 07:31 AM

26, played by rittie
Group Icon

Zack’s mouth opened as if he were about to speak but all he could muster was a small stutter. Why couldn’t he talk? Why did he feel as though the moment he’d open his mouth he’d say something stupid to scare Cloud away? When Cloud looked down and away from him, Zack’s shoulders slumped. ”You don’t have to apologise,” Zack told him, sighing as he shifted his weight from one side to the other. He was the one who should be apologising, not Cloud... he was the one who... who... ugh, the idea of what he must’ve put Cloud through was just too painful to think about.

The ravenette’s chest constricted violently as his breathing became shallow, but when an idea popped into his head, he managed to control his growing emotions enough to get a few words out. ”Rosa, can we use the back room?” the older woman looked up at him and nodded, her attention going back to the blushing blonde opposite them almost as if she’d realised that this was the boy that Zack had been looking for. Well, it was kinda hard not to realise who he was – he was the only person around here who had blonde gravity-defying hair. Zack smiled and looked back up at Cloud with a warm expression, ”Come with me,” Zack reached out and gently took hold of his wrist before leading him into the shop and towards the back room. If they were going to properly reunite without it being awkward... it needed to be somewhere where they wouldn’t be interrupted.

The sweet smell of fresh flowers filled Zack’s nostrils as they came to the workshop towards the back of the shop, the door sliding shut and locking behind them. With a hum, Zack reluctantly let go of Cloud’s wrist and – without being subtle at all – let his eyes roam over the blonde. He was no longer the little boy he once knew, no longer the boy he watched wither away whilst he carried around for a year. He was taller and far more muscular; he’d become the man that Zack knew he’d become. Sigh... if only he’d been around whilst all this had happened. A genuine smile reached Zack’s lips as he looked back up to Cloud’s face, ”Well look at how you’ve change, Spike,” Zack started, his smile brightening a bit more. ”You’ve nearly caught up to me,” Zack teased, hoping that he could lift the mood a little. He sighed, ”I’ve missed you so much.”

Cloud Strife
Posted: Nov 7 2011, 10:10 AM

24, played by kisa
Group Icon

Cloud just shook his head, what else could he say? I wasn't just apologizing for making Zack doubt him but also for everything else that happened earlier. How could all this be happening now, right after he'd decided to settle down and accept his friends and family back into his life. He'd found Zack. Zack, his best friend, the guy who died for him. His Zack. It was all too surreal, like this was some cruel illusion, like it'd wash away with the rain. Clouds brow twitched and he shook his head as he found no words to say, no courage to look Zack in the eye. This was ridiculous - he shoudl have been overjoyed, consumed with such happiness that he could just...just die. But he felt confused, conflicted and almost empty. Maybe he was sick? Maybe this really was a dream. Chest expanding with breath Cloud let his eyes wonder back up to Zack as the other addressed the woman, her warm voice flittering through the air, like she was Zack's mother or something.

He lifted his head, adjusting his face to look right up at Zack as the older man grabbed his writs, his large calloused hand pressing into the cool skin. For the thousandth time that day Clouds heart lurched as he was pulled forward and into the flower store, the almost sickly sweet smell flooding his sense as he allowed the racenette to quid him further into the store, feeling all too weak to put up any resistance at all, not to Zack.

The sound of the lock clicking caused Clouds ears to perk once they were safely inside the backroom. His wrist burning slightly where Zack had held it. He shook his head once again at Zack's word, a shadow of a smile behind his eyes, nervously he diverted his eyes back down this time locking onto his own hands. He felt light headed, sick even as Zack continued to tease him lightly. "I" he tried, his voice horse. "...I missed you too" he managed to get out, sounding somewhat strangled.

Zack Fair
Posted: Nov 8 2011, 10:28 AM

26, played by rittie
Group Icon

He so badly wanted to hug Cloud the moment he opened his mouth. The urge was so great that it felt as though something was trying to pull them together. Unfortunately, he was trying to keep control on his need to touch the blonde because, well, Cloud looked as though he were going to be sick any moment. Not only did he not want to be thrown up on, but he also wanted to make sure that his best friend wasn’t going to punch him or push him away for his bold actions. He knew how much of a shock this must be to him so... not tackling the boy to the ground was the least he could do. The moment he knew Cloud was going to be okay... well... then it was fair game.

Zack swallowed deeply and looked over the blonde again before letting his eyes fall back to his face. ”Why so tense, spike?” Zack queried, tilting his head lightly to one side with his famous puppy dog expression. ”It’s just me... I’m still the same. I'm not gonna bite you...” he gave the boy a warm, reassuring smile before he let it drift into a shadow of a frown. ”I’m... I’m sorry for leaving you.” Zack whispered, biting his lip softly as he gingerly reached out to tousle the boy’s blonde locks. ”I’m sorry for being stupid enough to try and take all of them...” he took in a long inhale, ”But... I’m so glad you’re okay,” he breathed, a sad smile gracing his lips as he let his hand fall to rest on Cloud’s cheek for a few moments before reluctantly falling back to his side. ”Can you ever forgive me?”

Cloud Strife
Posted: Nov 9 2011, 12:47 AM

24, played by kisa
Group Icon

Zack

Cloud’s mind was consumed with continues thought, continues images and voices. Memories he’d uncovered not that long ago. But at the same time he felt completely empty, completely lifeless.

Zack

Cloud could feel the emotions swirling in his chest as Zack spoke, that same strong but friendly voice holding a note of concern, causing Clouds ears to prickle and his heart to leap unexpectedly. His mako eyes once again flicked up to Zack’s face, gaze lingering on that warm, moon-shine smile. Cloud felt his breath catch in his throat, his brow creasing in irritation at himself. “…I know” I breathed out, frown deepening slightly as he licked his suddenly dry lips. There was no mistaking that loud drumming sound pounding through Clouds ears – his heart had picked up again, pumping blood to his face, tinting it pink as Zack reached out and touched his blonde spikes. Cloud screwed up his face slightly as Zack ruffled his blonde hair, feeling as his spikes swished about atop his head, no one had really done that in years – not in the way that Zack did it. Zack had always been an affectionate sort of guy, in fact Cloud hardly ever understood why he needed to almost always have physical contact with someone. He realised then, as Zacks fingers continued to tangle themselves in his hair, that this 'ruffle Cloud's hair' thing was going to become a daily occurrence, a realisation that made his heart swell. Zack was back, Zack was here and Zack wasn't going anywhere, right?

Teeth sinking into his lips, face relaxing, Cloud let a breath out through his nose, his head tilting to the side only slightly returning Zacks affection for a brief second – leaning into the familiar hand, before swallowing hard. Those calloused fingers ghosting to his warm cheek, causing him to freeze and for goose bumps to erupt over his arms and legs.

Zack

Another small frown tugged at Clouds lips at Zacks sad smile; his words striking him like a blow to the chest. He shook his head again, finding it hard to even talk. How dare Zack apologize to him, not to him, not right now. He continued to frown up at Zack a moment, his skin on fire where the man had touched him. He opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out, no sound. Snapping his lips shut, he shook his head yet again, mako eyes narrowing slightly before his face titled down and to the side, embarrassment flooding his cheeks as his fingers twisted into knots.

Zack Fair
Posted: Nov 11 2011, 07:40 AM

26, played by rittie
Group Icon

He could practically hear Cloud's heart trying to escape from his chest cavity when he'd reached out to play with his hair, the redness in his cheeks once again picking up. Well wasn’t Cloud just being a big ball of bashfulness today? Zack couldn’t stop the chuckle from leaving his lips as he watched his best friend lean gently into his touch, his cheeks close to resembling the colour of a tomato. It was amazing to see him up and walking again, able to talk more instead of just saying his name or giving a small grunt; amazing to see the colour rise in his cheeks that appeared on its own rather than being caused by the warmth of the bath. To say that Zack wasn’t surprised was an understatement – he was mind blown by how healthy and strong Cloud was now. Well, it had been 3 years so it was too be expected. Zack sighed, ”I’ve tried stopping by the bar a few times but I always rock up when you’re not there,” he pouted, ”I-is that why you didn’t come earlier?” he asked curiously even though he could already guess the answer.

This nervousness of Cloud’s was making him start to feel uneasy. He shifted his weight, then rubbed the back of his neck before letting out a small huff. This wasn’t right – it wasn’t supposed to be like this when they were around one another; they were supposed to be laughing and joking like they used to...or... they would’ve at least hugged by now or something. Given the circumstances, he understood why Cloud was so speechless but... come on! They were best friends – still are best friends even if so many years had passed. Even if he had been dead and Cloud had watched him die. Without much thought behind his movements, Zack took a step towards the blonde and enveloped his arms around him, burying his nose into those soft spiky locks as he did so. ”Please stop being so nervous, Cloud,” Zack whispered, pressing a small loving kiss to the top of his head like he used to. ”Take deep breaths and... and smile... for me?”

Cloud Strife
Posted: Nov 12 2011, 04:07 AM

24, played by kisa
Group Icon

Cloud didn’t answer – he couldn’t answer. How could he possibly explain that he was much too afraid to come by earlier? Cloud had been avoiding it for a few weeks as he mulled the idea over constantly before Tifa practically shoved him out the door. Maybe ‘afraid’ wasn’t the right word to really use here; it wasn’t that Cloud was afraid of Zack, he was just…nervous and confused. He wasn’t sure how to approach the situation, wasn’t sure what would happen and what wouldn’t happen. Would Zack forgive him? Apparently the answer was yes as Cloud had recently discovered. But that information alone wasn’t enough to consul Cloud – in fact he didn’t know what would make him feel better at all right now. This, right here, should have been the happiest moment in his life.

Cloud pressed his lips at Zack’s words, brow creasing again in a small frown. He thought about lying for a second – telling Zack that he was simply busy with work. But he just couldn’t bring himself to do it. Instead he shook his head in a silent reply, not really sure of any words to use. Maybe ‘lost’ would be the best word to describe Cloud Strife at the moment; he was lost in Zack and didn’t know how to get out again.

Cloud took a sharp breath in as Zack suddenly moved forward, his small gasp sounding about the room as his eyes snapped back up to stare at the handsome ravenette before warm, strong but familiar arms wrapped around him. Cloud froze – heart stopped, lungs broken as the older man embraced him, pulling the smaller of the two against his broad chest. Was this the feeling of guilt again? No, Cloud didn’t recognize this feeling. The feeling of your heart suddenly drumming in your ears after a moments silence, pounding relentlessly against a frail ribcage; threatening to break the bone bars. He could feel the heat in his face, overly hot and uncomfortable at the tops of his cheeks. His palms had become sweaty and he was pretty sure his stomach had dropped through the floor.

“..Z-zack?” Cloud chocked out unaware that he’d even spoken. The soft warmth on top of his head caused another wave of heat to hit his face hard; his arms coming up around Zack’s middle to grip the back of his shirt in tight fists. Another chocked sound left Cloud as he let his eyes close and his face press into the mans chest, rubbing his eyes and nose in the fabric as he tried to pull the older man closer against him. Taking the ravenettes advice Cloud took in a long shuddering breath before breathing out slowly, his shoulders slumping comfortably into the embrace.

Zack Fair
Posted: Nov 12 2011, 08:41 AM

26, played by rittie
Group Icon

Zack smiled when he felt Cloud take a deep breath before relaxing into his arms, fingers toying with a few of his blonde locks gently as he nuzzled his nose into his hair. He hadn’t been expecting that to work as quickly as it had... actually, he hadn’t been expecting this to work at all. With the way Cloud had been acting he was expecting to be pushed away even before he could wrap his arms around him. The ravenette hummed and rested his cheek atop Cloud’s head and closed his eyes, the fingers of his free hand tracing patterns along his shoulder blades. He could’ve stood like this for ages if Cloud would let him. But, the time that passed was enough to suffice for now.

”Better?” Zack breathed as he licked his lips, lifting his head so that he could glance about the flowers that were strewn across the benches. ”Now all we need is a smile...” Zack trailed off as glowing blue orbs landed on a blue and purple flower close to where they were standing, a small smile gracing his features as he leaned over a little to pluck it from where it sat. Humming thoughtfully, Zack went and bopped the blonde on the head with it softly before he went and tucked it behind his ear before giving him a loving squeeze. With careful fingers, Zack guided Cloud’s chin up so that he could admire the blonde. When he looked like this he still looked like the young bashful boy he had met back in ShinRa. Zack smirked and gently brushed his thumb along Cloud’s chin in thought-

”Hmmm... Matches your eyes, kitten,” the ravenette observed absently, smiling warmly as he let his eyes meet Cloud’s. ”Smiiileee~” Zack stretched the word out and smiled brightly down at Cloud and gently poke the corner of his lips in hope that he could get what he was looking for. ”I mean... we’re back together again and we’re going to stay this way.” Zack teased and gave him a playful wink. ”Don’t make me force a smile out of you,” he threatened, smirking in amusement and, before he could control himself, once again enveloped his best friend in yet another bear hug.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options REPLY. NEW TOPIC. POLL.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5067 seconds | Archive
skin coded by katie of atf & sp !