InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Oblivescence. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

OBLIVESCENCE
welcome to oblivescence! we are a brand spankin' new marauders' era rpg, and we're thrilled that you've discovered our cozy little corner of the internet. take a few minutes to read through the plot, look over the rules, and explore the board, and if you feel so inclined, please fill out an application! we'd love to have you. if you've got any questions, scroll down to the cbox and ask away; we're more than happy to help you out.

current news: the current time in our rpg is november, 1977. watch this space for updates and announcements.

Update: August 1st! We would like to congratulate KELLY, our new moderator! Please extend to her your warmest and fuzziest welcomes.

Update: July 20th! AN ACTIVITY CHECK HAS BEEN POSTED! We are serious about getting things going again, so please post if you plan to keep your characters. We will be doing a lot of advertising once we get the board cleaned out of all the dead stuff, and we need your help to get things going. Start plotting, threading, rekindling old flames, whatever it takes! Thank you for your dedication.

Update: May 21st! a note has been posted on the bulletin board a hogsmeade visit is coming up! find your parents christmas gifts, buy yourself some candy, or sip on a butterbeer with your special someone. click here for more details on this, and on other important site updates for the months of may and june.

APPARATE

Protego - An HP RPG

I'M A BAD ALLIE
clara z. tremlette
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 07:45 PM

Unregistered

user posted image user posted image

I hate writing away messages and I know this is like WEEKS LATE, though I was going to do this anyway.I have been so gosh darn busy with school and getting into shape for my upcoming trip at the end of May to Disney World with my mom (it's a big deal) that I've neglected all of my sites. Usually I'm extremely consistent and I hate the idea of getting left behind and not posting for people fairly because I love you guys and I always feel mega-obligated to get posts to you as soon as possible because then I feel like a dick if I don't. It's just my logic. It's a geek thing.So um yeah. I've been really busy with school and then this month of course is Script Frenzy 2012 aka the bane of my existence that is a lot like eating too much cake and ice cream where my body forgets how much I hated it and only reminds me of the good things so there has been that.I'm going to try my damn hardest to post a lot to catch up but chances are I'll be only posting to the things I have muse for until the first week of May (god that makes me sound like a massive tool) so I apologize ahead of time if you get upset. I love all of you it's just that sometimes I won't have the time to crank out 11 posts in an hour because my brain will be so full of script narratives rather than descriptive posts.I'm not leaving, obviously, I'm your Allie, but this goes out to people like Creevs, PJ and Elle that I was already threading with (Can I please tell you that Narcissa is everything that I wanted and more and I swear to you I'll get a post out as soon as I can for Lucissa because I love them too much already).For those of you I don't have a post for, I'll miss you incredibad in the c-box and I'll be popping in every once in a while because I don't want to miss out but SCRENZY IS A BITCH AND SO IS SCHOOL AND WAH.Okay this was really dramatic and long guys ugh sorry.
alecto g. carrow
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 03:08 AM

ELLE
Group Icon

Group: DEATH EATER
Member No.: 84

PRAISE THE LORD. don't worry about me, i'll always be lurking around here. i love this site too much to leave, so, can't wait for your posts. i'm sure you'll re-spark my muse too!
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic Options

sidebar by hafsa/fantome at atf.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1648 seconds | Archive

LOVIN' TOUCHIN' SQUEEZIN' skinned by pineapple express ☮ of caution 2.0!