Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Oblivescence. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

OBLIVESCENCE
welcome to oblivescence! we are a brand spankin' new marauders' era rpg, and we're thrilled that you've discovered our cozy little corner of the internet. take a few minutes to read through the plot, look over the rules, and explore the board, and if you feel so inclined, please fill out an application! we'd love to have you. if you've got any questions, scroll down to the cbox and ask away; we're more than happy to help you out.

current news: the current time in our rpg is november, 1977. watch this space for updates and announcements.

Update: August 1st! We would like to congratulate KELLY, our new moderator! Please extend to her your warmest and fuzziest welcomes.

Update: July 20th! AN ACTIVITY CHECK HAS BEEN POSTED! We are serious about getting things going again, so please post if you plan to keep your characters. We will be doing a lot of advertising once we get the board cleaned out of all the dead stuff, and we need your help to get things going. Start plotting, threading, rekindling old flames, whatever it takes! Thank you for your dedication.

Update: May 21st! a note has been posted on the bulletin board a hogsmeade visit is coming up! find your parents christmas gifts, buy yourself some candy, or sip on a butterbeer with your special someone. click here for more details on this, and on other important site updates for the months of may and june.

APPARATE

Protego - An HP RPG

TEMPORARY LEAVE OF ABSENCE !
lily e. evans
Posted: Nov 6 2011, 01:37 AM

CHERRI
Group Icon

Group: GRYFFINDOR ADMIN
Member No.: 1

Hey there! So obviously real life is important and we all have our personal lives to attend to. Simple as that, real life is important. Maybe you're going on vacation or you have a big test that you need time to study for, whatever it may be. If you think you're going to have to leave us for a little while, but you don't want to sacrifice your lovely character in doing so, just post here. If there happens to be an activity check while you are away, you are automatically going to make the list, unless your time gone seriously exceeds the time you said you'd return by an extremely insane amount. Honestly though, we don't want people to feel stressed, so this just makes things easier on everyone. Simply use the form so we know all of the basics and we're golden!
Admins Cherri , Emily, and Kelli

MEMBER ALIAS:

CHARACTERS:

DATE OF LEAVE:

DATE OF RETURN:

MEMBER NOTE:

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div style="width: 375px; height: 600px;"><div style="width: 360px; text-align: left; font-family: century gothic; font-size: 20;"><div style="width: 360px; height: 300; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: century gothic; font-size: 12; line-height: 100%;"><center><div style="font-size: 16;"><br><b><u>TEMPORARY LEAVE OF ABSENCE !</u></b></div></center><p><div style="width: 360px; text-align: left; font-family: century gothic; font-size: 15;"><p><br><br><br>
[b]MEMBER ALIAS:[/b]
<br><br>
[b]CHARACTERS:[/b]
<br><br>
[b]DATE OF LEAVE:[/b]
<br><br>
[b]DATE OF RETURN:[/b]
<br><br>
[b]MEMBER NOTE:[/b]<br></div></div></center> [/dohtml]
arthur b. weasley
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 10:05 AM

Unregistered

TEMPORARY LEAVE OF ABSENCE !MEMBER ALIAS: JeannieCHARACTERS: Arthur WeasleyDATE OF LEAVE: Today, 20th February.DATE OF RETURN: I'm not entirely sure.MEMBER NOTE: I know I've not been overly talkative or active in the cbox and stuff so I thought I'd best let you guys know what's going on. I have quite a bit of *insert expletive here* going on in my life at the moment. I'm having to keep an eye on a couple of my friends so muse is kind of sparse right now, I'll definitely try to keep up with posting and all that but I thought it'd be better for me to let you know :]
james g. potter
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 03:41 PM

KELLI
Group Icon

Group: GRYFFINDOR ADMIN
Member No.: 3

MEMBER ALIAS: Kelli

CHARACTERS: James Potter, Edeva Rosier, Edmund Travers

DATE OF LEAVE: 03/13

DATE OF RETURN: 03/18

MEMBER NOTE: So, I'm not going to be actually gone until the 16th, but I probably won't be able to make any significant posts until I return. This week my portfolio is due to submit to get into the upper division of my program, so I'm working like nonstop on it. I'll still be checking in to do adminny stuffs until Friday though! However, Friday afternoon I'm going to Georgia with some friends to see Andrew Bird (WOOOOOOO) and I won't be on at all on Saturday. I'll return Sunday though, love u guizeee

elvira e. diggory
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 03:35 PM

CREEVS
Group Icon

Group: ORDER
Member No.: 75

MEMBER ALIAS:Creevs

CHARACTERS:Frank Longbottom, Elvira Diggory, Ana Avery, Rita Skeeter

DATE OF LEAVE: Uhm. Nowish.

DATE OF RETURN: 3/23

MEMBER NOTE:So this isn't so much of an absence as it is a 'I have four essays to write, and cannot do posts until they are all done.' sort of note. I'm basically grounding myself from posting until I'm done with my homework. So I'll be around, I just won't be able to get anything up until Friday, or until it's all over. (The work, not like... the world or anything.)

amycus m. carrow
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 05:05 PM

Unregistered

TEMPORARY LEAVE OF ABSENCE !MEMBER ALIAS: Jasmine CHARACTERS: Remus, Whit, Sebastian, & AmycusDATE OF LEAVE: NowDATE OF RETURN: Hopefully within the next 5-7 days. MEMBER NOTE: Laptop cord decided to try to burn my room down. Didn't succeed but it's pretty melted and shit. So after my battery is dead I won't have a laptop until the mailman delivers my new one. Sorry chaps.
eloise g. nott
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 04:41 PM

Unregistered

TEMPORARY LEAVE OF ABSENCE !MEMBER ALIAS: BriCHARACTERS: Eloise Nott and Nicole AbbottDATE OF LEAVE: NowishDATE OF RETURN: Maybe a week?MEMBER NOTE: So, I'm not really going to be gone gone, but school and work are kicking my ass, making me a sucky rper. Sorry guys. :S
druella b. llewellyn
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 04:32 AM

Unregistered

TEMPORARY LEAVE OF ABSENCE !MEMBER ALIAS: SammieCHARACTERS: Druella Llewellyn, Benedict AveryDATE OF LEAVE: Now! 3/29/12DATE OF RETURN: Hopefully within the next week!MEMBER NOTE:I'm going through some nasty depression right now, and have to keep up with a job. While I'll be around, I'm having a hard time posting. I hope you all understand, and that this will be over soon.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

sidebar by hafsa/fantome at atf.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1429 seconds | Archive

LOVIN' TOUCHIN' SQUEEZIN' skinned by pineapple express ☮ of caution 2.0!