Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Nevertoldyourp2014. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME WITH THE FIRST MIDDLE AND LAST NAME WITH THE CORRECT CAPITALIZATION. For example: John Tyler Smith. Join our community! Once you make an account feel free to fill out the character application so you can really start the fun at Never Told You!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

photo welcome-header.png
This is our lovely and very own Never Told You! Its the place to work out the most dramatic plots from crimes, family, love, and everything in between. The place where many secrets get discovered, lies get uncovered and the truth eventually gets out. It is also the place where stories are told sometimes of happiness and sadness. Whos stories are these exactly you ask?

The story that belong to the residents of Devil Cove, California, a fictional town, where nothing is at it seems. On the outside it seems to be your normal and quaint town however deep inside not so much. This town is filled with crimes, hypocrites, drama, and people with double lives. We have many different organized crimes in the town with a tiny police force. If you think you can handle the dark secrets and the dark cracks of this town then join us and find out how you survive.

photo Events-header.png
See what is happening!
PLOT RELATED EVENTS:
EVENT #01: The Great Wildfire
OUT OF CHARACTER EVENTS
Emergency Personnel Campaign
Roleplaying Party Weekend
NEWEST CHARACTERS

photo Open-header.png
Jump into the action now!

photo Staff-Header.png
The Amazing Ladies who rule them all!

photo Lie.png  photo Nadia.png

photo header.png
to keep track of everyone and help inspire more to come
STATISTICS M F
Criminals 01 00
Fire Department 00 00
High School Students 00 01
Irish Republican Army 01 00
Italian Mafia 00 00
Locals 03 04
Medical 00 00
Mexican Cartel 00 00
Police Department 00 00
Political figures 00 00
Sons of the Devil MC 00 00
University Students 02 02
TOTALS 07 07

photo oc-cbox-header.png
To jibber jabber our way around

photo awards-header.png
You can see yourself glimmer and sparkle in the light!
 photo Jevon-Couple.png
 photo Kat-Female.png
 photo Chase-Male.png
RANDOM QUOTES:

Add Reply : New Topic :

Clarkson, Wyatt Cash
Wyatt Cash Clarkson
Posted: May 10 2014, 03:54 PM

Group Icon

Group: Criminals
Member No.: 53

Wyatt Cash Clarkson
Basic Information
NICKNAME: Wylie, Wy, Cash
PLAY BY: Ryan Gosling
BIRTHDATE: February 22nd
HEIGHT: 6'
WEIGHT: 175 lbs
EYE COLOR: Blue
HAIR COLOR: Blonde
HOMETOWN: Venice Beach, CA
GRADE & MAJOR OR N/A: N/A
MEMBER GROUP: Criminal
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
SEXUALITY: Straight
HAVE ANY CHILDREN: N/A
Personality
TRAITS
I. Charming - Despite his usual quiet demeanor, he can still smile and be personable and people still seem to like him. He can turn up the charm when he wants to be more believable. Wyatt can definitely work his magic when he wants to.
II. Shy - When Wyatt isn't working his con artist schemes, he comes off very shy. He doesn't try to be but he just doesn't really want to talk about himself. It's a lot easier pretending to be somebody your not and making up things to make you seem better than you are. Now he does have a lot of self confidence but it just takes him a while to get him out of his shell and warm up to people.
III. Impulsive - As much as Wyatt likes to be calculating about most of his illegal activities, he also loves the thrill of doing something random. And he especially loves getting a reaction out of people. He never likes being bored so he'll just doing anything on a whim. It can be small things like sneaking into someplace he's not supposed to go, or something like taking a joyride in a stolen car. The last thing he wants in life is a boring life.
IV. Loyal - A con artist is loyal?! Okay it sounds weird but yes. Wyatt is very protective of his friends, he greatly values their friendship and would never lie to them. It takes a lot of him to really trust somebody, but when he does he will do anything and everything to help them if they ever need it.
V. Hard working - Wyatt is pretty driven at what he does. There's a skill behind all that he does. Being somebody you normally aren't is hard, and convincing people to give you money, personal information, etc is a skill.
IN DEPTH PERSONALITY INTERVIEW
For this section, please respond with in-character answers. This is an interview so have fun and be creative.
EXPLAIN TO US WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON. (BASIC OVERVIEW OF PERSONALITY)
Hmm that's a hard one. I guess for me, normally, I'm a likeable guy. At least I'd like to think so. I try and get along with everyone, I mean why not get along with everyone if possible.

It takes a lot to get me mad or anything like that, but when I do it's usually not good. Not like I'd do anything too horrible for pissing me off, if I'm going to get caught and go to jail I'm going to do it for something big. At the same time if you piss me off I'm going to make sure you regret what you did, and if I trust you enough to keep you around then you better learn otherwise next time I'm not going to so forgiving. Yeah it sounds a little harsh, but in my line of work, I can't just have anybody as a friend.

Let's see I guess you could say I'm a bit of a romantic. Even when I'm conning rich girls out of their money or whatever I still do attempt to pull out all the romantic stops. I've never been a player I guess even if I am stealing their money or whatnot. I guess deep down inside I wish I had that one special girl but so far that hasn't happened yet. And I don't really plan on that happening any time soon.

When it comes to my line of work, I guess "heartless" might be a way most people would describe me. I don't really think so. It's just the right circumstances at the right place and at the right time. Almost like luck. I come across some sort of files I could use, I'll take them and if I can use enough of it then I'll use it. It's just using the skills I've learned and making a living off of it. Besides I know the risks, and there have been some times where I've regretted what I've done. But you learn from your mistakes and become a better person for them. Well I don't know about a better person, but you do learn from your mistakes and you figure out what you can do to make sure you don't get caught again.

WHAT ARE YOUR HOPES OR DREAMS.... EVERYONE HAS THEM BIG OR SMALL SO TELL ME WHAT IS YOURS?
My only hope is to eventually get back in touch with my family and have them not be disappointed in what I've become. I hope that they don't know all the bad things I've done and that they'll find it in their hearts to forgive me for everything I've put them through.

WELL SINCE WE NOW KNOW WHAT YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS ARE.... I AM CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT YOU FEAR THE MOST?
I know it's going to sound stupid, but the thought of being behind bars is the thing that scares me the most. Wasting away in some cell, having to watch your back all the time, being handcuffed and degraded by asshole prison guards. Just take me out back and shoot me, I'd rather die than have to live that kind of life.

YOU ARE REALLY FASCINATING NOW YOU HAVE ME HOOKED... WHAT ARE YOUR WEAKNESS... BASICALLY WHAT ARE SOME THINGS THAT WILL MAKE YOU CAVE AND MIND NO MATTER WHAT?
I'd say my biggest weakness is empathy. I mean despite the fact I steal for a living, I really try to just think of it as business but it's really hard sometimes. Getting connected to people and learning about them as you're stealing from them is definitely one of those tough things to do.

NOW I AM GOING TO GET A LITTLE PERSONAL SO BE WARNED BUT TELL ME WHAT ARE YOUR TURN ONS AND TURN OFFS?
Oh hm... turn ons? Let's see I like a girl that knows what she wants, somebody strong. But I like to be a romantic so I like somebody who appreciates that kind of stuff I guess. Turn offs are definitely clingyness, overbearing, prying into my business.

VERY INTERESTING, NOW I DON'T WANT TO PRY BUT I NEED TO KNOW. I AM DYING TO KNOW... WHAT IS YOUR DEEP DARK SECRET... WHAT IS THE ONE THING THAT YOU FEAR NO ONE WILL EVER FIND OUT BECAUSE IT MAY RUIN YOU AND YOUR REPUTATION?
Deepest darkest secret? That I'm a con artist and on occasion I enjoy stealing cars and doing a few other illegal things. I guess I wouldn't want my parents to figure out everything that I've done or that I'm doing. I just don't want them to know so that they'll never be disappointed by me.

BACKGROUND CHECK
OVERVIEW
I. BIRTH PLACE: Venica Beach, California, US
II. YOUR PARENTS: Cash Clarkson, fifty-two, owner of a bail bonds company Julia Clarkson, fourty-seven, assistant at bonds company
III. SIBLING(S): Julia Clarkson, twenty-four, student
IV. GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL: Graduated in 2006.
V. COLLEGE DEGREES: N/A
VI. EVER BEEN MARRIED: N/A
VII. EVER BEEN DIVORCED: N/A
VIII. HAVE ANY CHILDREN: N/A

IN DEPTH BACKGROUND INTERVIEW
For this section, please respond with in-character answers. This is an interview so have fun and be creative.
LET'S START FROM THE BEGINNING... TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PARENTS AND YOUR CHILD HOOD.... CHILD HOOD AS IN UP TO FRESHMAN YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL.
I grew up in Venice Beach, California. You know, that place where there's a ton of marijuana dispensaries, a bunch of crazy people, amazing beach, tattoos, all that stuff. It was an alright to be brought up, I suppose. I'd spend most of my time outdoors, riding my bike to Santa Monica pier, people watching all the strange people at Venice boardwalk. My parents were pretty strict on my sister and I though. We had to come indoors at six o'clock when it started getting dark outside. On occasion you'd get gunfire at night, but it wasn't something that you had to really worry about too much. Our neighborhood was pretty careful about the things that went down, we were all pretty much like a big family. I guess you could say that my childhood was pretty good. My parents were good people, always loving, worked hard to give us the best life possible. Both my parents worked full time jobs, which left my sister and I usually home by ourselves most of the time and one of neighbors would come over and check on us if it got too late. For the most part I was a pretty good kid, I think. I got into trouble here and there, but it was normal kid stuff, never anything too bad.

NOW HOW IS/WAS YOUR HIGH SCHOOL EXPERIENCE. WAS IT FUN? DATE A LOT? STEADY WITH ONE PERSON? WHAT TYPE OF PERSON YOU WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL?
High school was hell. Not like people bullied more or anything, but I just didn't like it. I mostly just went through the motions of being there. Go to school, study, homework, whatever. The only thing that I guess I liked was theatre. Now not that musical, singing bullshit stuff. But like monologues and trying to seriously convince the audience that you were this person in the script and all that. I guess my two favorite subjects were English and Theatre. I didn't have too many friends, I had acquaintances but for the most part I guess I kindof kept to myself. I wasn't really a loner kid, most people liked me but I never really stuck in the same group for too long. Dating in high school pretty much didn't happen, there were a few girls that I liked, I went on a few dates, but I was pretty shy back then and didn't really put myself out there too much.

WHAT IS THE BEST MOMENT(S) YOU HAVE HAD IN YOUR LIFE. THE MOMENT(S) WHERE YOU WERE THE HAPPIEST AND THINGS WERE JUST THE BEST AND COULDN'T GET WORSE?
The best moment would probably be that first rush of adrenaline I've gotten from getting away with something. I'd managed to hotwire my first car and was just about to take it when some concerned bystander came up and asked me if it was really my car. Now I'd seen these kind of concerned citizens before, they were all over my neighborhood growing up. I managed to convince her that it was my car, that I had left my keys inside my apartment because my poor little sister was in the hospital and I just needed to get to her as soon as possible. Blah blah blah, sad story. The rush of pulling out of the parking spot and hitting the gas and that breathe you take when you realize that you just escaped something serious is the best thrill of my life.

NOW THAT I KNOW YOUR BEST TELL ME WHAT IS THE WORST MOMENT(S) YOU HAVE HAD IN YOUR LIFE.
The worst moment... oh god. I'd say probably the first time I ever got arrested for one of my little jobs. This was early on in my career, like one of the first jobs I ever did. I was still young and wasn't exactly sure what I was getting myself into and I messed up. Sitting in the back of a cop car, getting booked and being cuffed to the bench while they joke about you while their doing their paperwork. It's a shitty feeling, and it's not like you can really say anything back to the fuckers anyway. The worst part was having to call my dad and ask him to bail me out. It was definitely one of the worst feeling in the world, the amount of disappointment in my dad's eyes. But he bailed me out, and as soon as he did I booked it out of town. And I don't plan on ever come back.

HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANYTHING ILLEGAL OR BROKE ANY SCHOOL RULES..... OR PERHAPS YOU ARE THOSE LITTLE GOODY TWO SHOES KIND THAT NEVER BREAKS ANY RULES?
Where to start with that one. Let's see when I got out of high school I was a pretty good kid, I didn't really do anything bad because I never really hung out with the "wrong crowd" or anybody for that matter. But then it came time for money for college, my parents couldn't afford to pay for my college. So I began to work with my father who was a bail bondsman, I heard a lot of stories about how people got thrown in jail, and I learned from them. One of them was a guy who was a con man for a living, he could talk his way out of anything and get pretty much whatever he wanted. That man became my idol. We used people in my father's database, we had all their information that we needed. But we only did it to people who really deserved it, that were most likely going to be going to jail anyways. I've stolen people's identities, stolen more a lot of money from bank accounts, may or may not have broken into a few cars. I've done a lot, and I'm definitely not done now.

--------------------
user posted image
Jessie
Posted: May 10 2014, 04:22 PM

Big Bad Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

AND YOU ARE ACCEPTED!

WELCOME TO NEVER TOLD YOU!

We are proud to let you know that this application has been approved by the staff and we congratulate you on the quality of your application. Now that you are accepted we just have a few things that we would like you to do...

IF you could please post in the FACE CLAIM thread and claim your pb that would help everyone out and make sure no one else claims your play by. Secondly, we ask that you add your name to the Member Directory thread.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add Reply : New Topic :

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0286 seconds · Archive