Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Nevertoldyourp2014. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME WITH THE FIRST MIDDLE AND LAST NAME WITH THE CORRECT CAPITALIZATION. For example: John Tyler Smith. Join our community! Once you make an account feel free to fill out the character application so you can really start the fun at Never Told You!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

photo welcome-header.png
This is our lovely and very own Never Told You! Itís the place to work out the most dramatic plots from crimes, family, love, and everything in between. The place where many secrets get discovered, lies get uncovered and the truth eventually gets out. It is also the place where stories are told sometimes of happiness and sadness. Whoís stories are these exactly you ask?

The story that belong to the residents of Devil Cove, California, a fictional town, where nothing is at it seems. On the outside it seems to be your normal and quaint town however deep inside not so much. This town is filled with crimes, hypocrites, drama, and people with double lives. We have many different organized crimes in the town with a tiny police force. If you think you can handle the dark secrets and the dark cracks of this town then join us and find out how you survive.

photo Events-header.png
See what is happening!
PLOT RELATED EVENTS:
EVENT #01: The Great Wildfire
OUT OF CHARACTER EVENTS
Emergency Personnel Campaign
Roleplaying Party Weekend
NEWEST CHARACTERS

photo Open-header.png
Jump into the action now!

photo Staff-Header.png
The Amazing Ladies who rule them all!

photo Lie.png  photo Nadia.png

photo header.png
to keep track of everyone and help inspire more to come
STATISTICS M F
Criminals 01 00
Fire Department 00 00
High School Students 00 01
Irish Republican Army 01 00
Italian Mafia 00 00
Locals 03 04
Medical 00 00
Mexican Cartel 00 00
Police Department 00 00
Political figures 00 00
Sons of the Devil MC 00 00
University Students 02 02
TOTALS 07 07

photo oc-cbox-header.png
To jibber jabber our way around

photo awards-header.png
You can see yourself glimmer and sparkle in the light!
 photo Jevon-Couple.png
 photo Kat-Female.png
 photo Chase-Male.png
RANDOM QUOTES:

Add Reply : New Topic :

Royce, Kathryn Eloise, 24 Dancer. Jenna Dewan-Tatum. Ex-druggie
Kathryn Eloise Royce
Posted: May 4 2014, 01:56 PM

Group Icon

Group: Local Citizens
Member No.: 52

Kathryn Eloise Royce
Basic Information
NICKNAME: Kat, Katie, Kit-Kat, Kitty
PLAY BY: Jenna Dewan-Tatum
BIRTHDATE: December 7th
HEIGHT: 5'3
WEIGHT: 145 lbs
EYE COLOR: green
HAIR COLOR: light brown
HOMETOWN: Napa, California
GRADE & MAJOR OR N/A: n/a
MEMBER GROUP: Local
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Married
SEXUALITY: Straight
HAVE ANY CHILDREN: Yes, Ana (n/a) If so include their names and ages
Personality
TRAITS
I. Carefree - Given Kathryn's history, she's been shown that caring is what gets people's heartbroken so she tries to live her life without fear of consequences without considering what could go wrong.
II. Creative - Kathryn loves to throw herself into things that allow her to express herself, mainly her dancing. She uses it as a new outlet for her energy
III. Driven -Kathryn is driven because no matter what the circumstances, she always tries to and tries to find her way out of bad situations and get herself to her goals.
IV. Protective -Kathryn is the type of person who is protective of the people in her life. Whether its family or friends she'll stand up for them in a heartbeat
V. Self-conscious - For most of her life Kathryn was bullied and ridiculed. She used that pent up anger and frustration to better herself a little bit each day though those thoughts still pierce the back of her mind at times.
IN DEPTH PERSONALITY INTERVIEW
For this section, please respond with in-character answers. This is an interview so have fun and be creative.
EXPLAIN TO US WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON. (BASIC OVERVIEW OF PERSONALITY)
Well, if I was only picking a few words, it would be smart, funny, and gracious, but thereís always so much more beneath the surface. Iím ambitious, well as of recently. I know what I want and Iím trying to do everything in my power to get back to that. Iím enthusiastic when it comes to my dancing. Itís my way of speaking to people when I canít use words. The music just flows through me. Iím a fighter. I have my moments when I feel like Iím down and out, but thereís always something that comes back and reminds me that Iím better than this and have to fight through it. Iím also impulsive. I donít always think things all the way through before I go and do them, but thatís just something Iíve come to terms with. Iíve recently become more optimistic or am trying to be. Iíve always been told if you believe that good things are meant to happen to you then good things will happen to you. I can be irresponsible at times too. I mean, I left my daughter and my husband. How much more irresponsible can you be? I can also be warm-hearted. I love helping others and putting smiles on peopleís faces, but itís more than that. I like that feeling of knowing that I helped someone. It gives me a sense of self-worth. Something I definitely feel like I need. Lastly, Iím hopeful. Iím hopeful that things wonít always be so bad and that I am capable of becoming a better person.

WHAT ARE YOUR HOPES OR DREAMS.... EVERYONE HAS THEM BIG OR SMALL SO TELL ME WHAT IS YOURS?
Well, my hopes are to attempt to fix the relationship I have with my husband and my daughter. I also hope that I can become a person that the two of them can be proud to be associated with and not just someone who's just there in the moment. My dreams are to find some stability in life and also to maybe open up a dance studio.

WELL SINCE WE NOW KNOW WHAT YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS ARE.... I AM CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT YOU FEAR THE MOST?
I fear that I will relapse and that things will get bad again. The drugs made me feel good but it was only a temporary fix. I want something that goes beyond that.

YOU ARE REALLY FASCINATING NOW YOU HAVE ME HOOKED... WHAT ARE YOUR WEAKNESS... BASICALLY WHAT ARE SOME THINGS THAT WILL MAKE YOU CAVE AND MIND NO MATTER WHAT?
My weakness is that I can be easily persuaded. I've always been that person that has a hard time saying no and if a person is constantly trying to "work" me, eventually I just give in. It really is something I need to work on.

NOW I AM GOING TO GET A LITTLE PERSONAL SO BE WARNED BUT TELL ME WHAT ARE YOUR TURN ONS AND TURN OFFS?
Mt turns ons include strong guys, guys who listen, guys who know what their doing both relationship wise and bedroom wise. My turn offs are overly hair guys and bad breath.

VERY INTERESTING, NOW I DON'T WANT TO PRY BUT I NEED TO KNOW. I AM DYING TO KNOW... WHAT IS YOUR DEEP DARK SECRET... WHAT IS THE ONE THING THAT YOU FEAR NO ONE WILL EVER FIND OUT BECAUSE IT MAY RUIN YOU AND YOUR REPUTATION?
When I was younger, after my mom died, my dad would rape me and then make his friends pay to have sex with me. He would drug me up though so it wouldn't "be so bad"

BACKGROUND CHECK
OVERVIEW
I. BIRTH PLACE: Napa, California, USA
II. YOUR PARENTS: Harrison Manning, 56, CEO of a company
III. SIBLING(S): NAME, AGE
IV. GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL: If yes put the high school and year you graduated, if still in high school put currently attending and what grade you are in.
V. COLLEGE DEGREES:Degree in Business Administration, minor in dance
VI. EVER BEEN MARRIED: Yes, Sammy Royce
VII. EVER BEEN DIVORCED: no
VIII. HAVE ANY CHILDREN: yes, Sam Royce, Ana

IN DEPTH BACKGROUND INTERVIEW
For this section, please respond with in-character answers. This is an interview so have fun and be creative.
LET'S START FROM THE BEGINNING... TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PARENTS AND YOUR CHILD HOOD.... CHILD HOOD AS IN UP TO FRESHMAN YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL.
My mom was my rock. She was always so attentive and supportive of what I wanted to do. She enrolled me in my first dance class as a kid. She worked as much as she could just to pay for those classes because she knew how happy they made me. My dad, well we werenít close. He always saw me as the one thing in the way of him having the lifestyle he really wanted. My mom died when I was seven and it was a pretty rough ordeal. I was at school and my aunt came and got me early and from the look on her face I knew. She was driving when a car who was speeding smashed into her and knocked her car into the middle of the intersection where she was struck by a semi. My dad became unhappy with the fact that he had to take care of me alone and he figured if she didnít work to pay for my classes and such she would still be here. He started drinking and doing drugs and then one night when I was nine, he stumbled into my room while I was asleep, wanting to ďreadĒ me a bedtime story. He forced himself on me and that was just the first of many. When I was eleven he started making his friends pay for the same experience. He would drug me up so that it didnít feel so bad.

NOW HOW IS/WAS YOUR HIGH SCHOOL EXPERIENCE. WAS IT FUN? DATE A LOT? STEADY WITH ONE PERSON? WHAT TYPE OF PERSON YOU WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL?
High school was okay. I didnít really date a whole lot. I kept to myself for the most part. A few friends here and there, but I wasnít a social butterfly or anything. I would participate in as many activities as possible though so that I wouldnít have to go home until I was sure my dad was passed out or drunk. I tried my best to keep my grades up so I could go to a good college. I even tutor this guy, who is now my husband in a thing or two. We started dating then and he helped me see some positive in life. Though, I never really told him about what was happening in fear of what he would do.

WHAT IS THE BEST MOMENT(S) YOU HAVE HAD IN YOUR LIFE. THE MOMENT(S) WHERE YOU WERE THE HAPPIEST AND THINGS WERE JUST THE BEST AND COULDN'T GET WORSE?
The best moment of my life had to be the day my husband asked me to marry him. We had spent most of the day together and I made him dance with me under the gazebo in the park.The way he went about it was completely sweet. He completely caught me by surprise. The ring was absolutely beautiful. After that, we went to dinner and spend the whole night together. We made love and it was incredible. It was the first time in a long time I felt like I would have someone there to protect me no matter what. It was like the past didnít matter and I saw a beautiful future with him.

NOW THAT I KNOW YOUR BEST TELL ME WHAT IS THE WORST MOMENT(S) YOU HAVE HAD IN YOUR LIFE.
The worst moment of my life was the day I found out my mom died. She was the only person in my life that I felt comfortable around. She understood me and I knew with no doubts that she loved me. When I found out she was gone, I knew things would never be the same. I knew right then and there that life was over as I knew it. There would be no more dance classes and no more happy moments. It broke my heart, especially with me being so young and feeling so unwanted by my father. I just wanted it to be a bad dream, but it wasnít.

HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANYTHING ILLEGAL OR BROKE ANY SCHOOL RULES..... OR PERHAPS YOU ARE THOSE LITTLE GOODY TWO SHOES KIND THAT NEVER BREAKS ANY RULES?
I was a druggie. Of course I did things that were illegal. I had sex with guys for money or drugs. That was just one of the many things. I shoplifted for the guy who I worked for on multiple occasions. I bribed my way out of a few tickets. Iíve bought illegal drugs on multiple occasions. The list goes on and on. Recently, however, I have been trying to change that. I want to be that person that my husband fell in love with. A person that my daughter would be proud to call her mom. I just want my life back.

--------------------
Kat. 25. Mom. Ex-Druggie. Married. Lost Soul.
user posted image
Jessie
Posted: May 4 2014, 07:23 PM

Big Bad Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

AND YOU ARE ACCEPTED!

WELCOME TO NEVER TOLD YOU!

We are proud to let you know that this application has been approved by the staff and we congratulate you on the quality of your application. Now that you are accepted we just have a few things that we would like you to do...

IF you could please post in the FACE CLAIM thread and claim your pb that would help everyone out and make sure no one else claims your play by. Secondly, we ask that you add your name to the Member Directory thread.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add Reply : New Topic :

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1584 seconds · Archive