zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Mystartrektoys. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED...PLEASE HEAD OVER TO: http://www.trektoy.com/forum
Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Who's next?
Sybeck1
Posted: Aug 18 2006, 08:57 PM

I got some stuff

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

user posted image

How about Hugh? Seems a easy variant now with Locutus out.
Artistix
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 10:01 PM

Master of the pre order.

Member No.: 42

QUOTE (Sybeck1 @ Aug 18 2006, 08:57 PM)
user posted image

How about Hugh? Seems a easy variant now with Locutus out.

Hugh would be awesome.

If they made a small chest plate it may look ok. Kinda big still.
Wasn't he only 17 or so years old?

I'd put my money on Tasha being the next TNG figure as she only requires a torso & a head. Hoefully that will inspire them to do all TNG season one some day. I'd love a young Wes, Riker & mega bun Troi biggrin.gif
CaptainMitchell
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 11:11 AM

Member No.: 70

I would like to see Guinan, Yar, O'Brien, Hugh the Borg and Judge Q. Also Lwaxana Trio and her servant, Mr Holm as a two pack would be cool.
I would like to see Relics Scott, Encounter at Farpoint McCoy and Unification Spock woudl bee a cool trio pack.
As for TOS figures I would like to see are Pike, Number One, Nurse Chapel, Yoeman Rand, a Talosian and old deformed Vina (as a two pack). Kirk and Shahna, Uhura and Kloog, Checkov and Tamoon, and Galt with the Providers all as seen in the episode "Gamesters of Triskelion" in two packs respectively.
For DS9, I really would like to see Keiko with Molly and Yoshi. I would like wedding attire Worf and Dax and then will wait to see who is actually getting made.
For Voyager, I really want to see Seven of Nine as a full borg, the partial borg and then the mostly human with hair and the restored eye. She could have a wave of her own. Seven of Nine full borg, Seven of Nine partially borg, Seven of Nine in brown biosuit, Seven of Nine in blue biosuit, Seven of Nine in Silver biosuit, Seven of Nine in starfleet uniform (Relativity), Seven of Nine in attire from the holodeck programs used by the Hirogen. I would like to see Kes as she was first seen and how see was just before she left the ship and as the warlord who possessed her.
Neelix in his Talaxian garb and in starfleet uniform. Tuvix, Tuvok in maquis attire and 20th century earth attire, Paris in 20th century earth attire, Chakotay & Janeway in 20th century earth attire, Raine Robinson, Stark, The EMH and the CMH with mobile emmitter, the EMH in a tuxedo, B'Elanna in a two pack from the episode "Faces" where she was both full klingon and full human. Chakotay and B'Elanna both in Maquis attire. Seska as Bajorian, and as her native Cardassian in a two pack with an accessory which would be her baby. Josh Carey and Lon Suder both should be made as well. I could go on, but I will stop.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Art Asylum | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0570 seconds · Archive