Welcome to Morality.
There's times when power completely consumes, especially for Aiden Kane. After the Russian government developed a drug that supposedly made a soldier stronger, it went array and destroyed the whole country. While it's contained - for the most - part, a man has a vile that he uses to blackmail the American government. Will you let him take power or will you stop him?
This group contains every kind of creature, a mix of supernatural and science fiction. The devastating factor of when technology meets vampires, demons, werewolves. When science creates super humans and demons alike, along with a whole army of undead.
, Easy to follow!
Member No.: 1
Joined: 5-May 12
01. ó Letís start off with a friendly hello. This group is more on the less strict side. If you simply follow the rules and correctly fill out the simple application, youíll be accepted.
02. ó You must be on at least once a week, thatís all we ask for. This group is a roleplay group, you must be able to reply. You donít have to be extremely active, just make sure you keep up with your replies and the sort.
03. ó We don't have a word count, but one liners will never be accepted.
04. ó Which leads me to literacy. If you canít spell worth shit, turn back now. Know the difference between youíre and your, their, theyíre and there and etc. If you canít do that, you are known as illiterate.
05. ó While your character may be a rude bastard, leave that for the roleplays only. In this group we all pride on being polite and kind OOC, it makes sure we have lasting members.
06. ó We are MATURE, rated R and above. We have explicit gore, sex and action. If you have a queasy stomach, now itís your turn to turn back.
07. ó Make sure when you create your character, you reply to the rules to make sure you read them.
08. ó We do accept originals with very little trouble, just make sure your created character fits in Moralityís realm. That's it, as stated in a later role, your original can even hold the face of a canon.
09. ó All roleplays must have titles, descriptions aren't necessary. They don't have to be incredibly creative, either. Ex, KalexKristen.
10. -- We accept non-human faces, just don't make them too bizarre or pornographic.
11. -- We also accept doubles. There is no limit on how many times a played by can be used.
12. -- We also accept play-by changes, of any kind. If you want to change your play-by later in your timeline, just let the admin know. If you prefer using another face for a canon, just make sure it fits the canon's personality. EXAMPLE: Don't use Taylor Swift, for a serial killer.