ABOUT US
Welcome to Mystic Ista
We are an alt-pern game whose concept is basically what if Pern was Pern, but with magic? We're set at the beginning of the 9th pass, in a world without Lessa or F'lar or any of them. Let's see how Pern Survives without them.
We Feature:

Goal Based Ascension: To do things like graduate weyrlinghood or become eligible for Impression, you set yourself a number of IC goals based on the difficulty of the task. Those IC goals are small roleplaying checkpoints, such as "meet 5 people", and when you complete the required number, you complete the overarching task- such as graduate weyrlinghood. It lets you go on your own pace, and encourages roleplay.

Member Run Clutches: Although there will be staff-run official clutches, there is also the mechanic built in for members to create their own clutches. This game is planned to run on the small-clutches-more-frequently-model, with the spaces between the staff clutches (2-4 times a year) filled by member clutches.

Magic and Mutations and More Being a non-canon game, we have a magic system in place, where you have one magical character per X number of non-magical characters, dependent on the sort of magic they use. We also have mutation colors, and the potential for more.

Events
Clutches
  • None yet, but 3 in vague planning stages- flit, dragon, dragon.

Plots

• We don't know as much about the dragons as we thought we did.
  • The Red Star is Returning?

Social Events

Season:
    Winter

• Affiliates
    Our Button + Aff Requests

Please vote for us at The Weyr Directory. :D Every day and we'll get good ratings.

C-BOX

CREDITS
    Skin & graphics © Ariesness of RPG-D

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
    Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
    Welcome to Magicalpernland. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Main Weyr Store, Exchange your marks for STUFF.
    Diogenessbeast
    Posted: Aug 19 2011, 02:49 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
    Member No.: 1

Many of these creatures can be brought in at character creation. If you buy them here, it's presumably to attach them to characters that are already made. You can also buy them for characters who aren't made yet, if you want them to be written out/designed by an admins. If you want your creature designed for you, please say so when you put in your order. Otherwise we'll just give you color and other such relevant information.

Keepers and other staff: Please copy the orders down into the shop record thread when you've filled them, along with the date and your name, and then delete them off of here. Any staff can fill an order, keeper and up. They may bring in non-staff to help design critters, with permission of the person ordering.
    If you remove marks and do not fill the order, please edit that users thread to say 'Marks taken but order not filled." thanks.

The form!
    CODE

[b]Your name:[/b]
    [b]Your order:[/b] Thing + price
    [b]Total![/b]

Pet Shop
    Rodents
    Don't let them get loose. These guys are surprisingly social and trainable. Keep them in pairs. They need a cage.
    10 marks

Felines
    All shapes, sizes, breeds and colors
    10 marks

Canines
    All Shapes, sizes, breeds and colors
    10 marks.

Livestock
    Your local source for pigs, goats, sheep, and cows.. and even llamas. These are for keeping, not for dragons' eating.
    10 marks

Runners
    All shapes, sizes, breeds and colors
    20 marks

Raptor Egg
    Any species of raptor which you can hunt with, fresh from the egg and ready to bond with you.
    25 marks

Wherry Egg
    Like a raptor but bigger, meaner, and with four legs instead of two. These are the wild wherries, which are smaller and less-docile then the kind that have been domesticated for eatin'
    25 marks

Exotic Avians
    Of many species, from songbird to parrot to other
    50 marks

Fish Tank
    You found a beastcrafter who knows how to keep fish! Even though he can't conceive of why you'd want to.
    50 marks

Tunnelsnakes
    You're one of those weird kids, aren't you? One of those rebels? That's the only reason someone would want one of those..

Other Exotic Reptiles?
    If you can make the case for it to have existed on pern, you can have it. Except komodo dragons and alligators.

Other
    If you can make a case for it's existence on pern, and it can be kept as a companion animal, you can have it.

Random Firelizard Egg

The Biggest Firelizard Egg Of The Bunch
    Hatches a bronze or higher

The Oracle Said To Choose This Egg
    Hatches a firelizard of the color of your choice

Big Bond Dealer
    For things which a character can only have one of.

Random Wher Egg
    75 marks.

The Biggest Wher Egg of The Bunch
    hatches a wher of bronze-rank or up.
    150 marks

The Oracle Said to Choose This Wher Egg
    Hatches a wher of the color of your choice.
    200 marks.

Permissions: Extra bronze
    The weyr operates with a limit of one insta-black/bronze/white each of both whers and dragon. This lets you get an extra of your choice.
    200 marks for Whers
    300 marks for Dragons

The High Roller's Section

HAF
    500 marks.

HAW
    1000 marks

HAD
    2000 marks.
    Raii
    Posted: Nov 6 2011, 02:18 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2

Sorry if the images are a bit too...weird...

user posted image
    Pet's name:
    Hex: [e9e9e9]
    Species: Fire lizard

Appearance: (I don't think his markings are easily interpreted because I was working with it zoomed in a lot, so I'll explain a bit here. He is sort of devil themed, and her headknobs and tailtips are supposed to look kinda like devil horns and those tail things. I'm alternating using he and she, by the way, because that's the way I like best to refer to those without a gender. Feel free to give him a gender, of course, or feel free to refer to her in another way, whichever you like.)
    Long, wiry, and large for his size; large headknobs; mostly monochrome, but colored with vibrant reds; wings are large, both wide and long, and slightly tattered; her hide is oddly cool to the touch; emaciated

Personality: determined verging on stubborn, violent, quick to anger, very black and white thoughts, somewhat dark and preoccupied with darker interests, possessive, dominating, easily enraged--especially when his bonded or his "mate" is threatened, loves her bonded but not good at showing it, cruel

Note: Obviously, he cannot truly mate. She is asexual, as most neuters are, and does not chase, regardless of physical sex. Instead, he simply claims mates as his own--males, females, neuters, you name it! She may have more than one "mate" at a time, and this mate may not feel the same way.

user posted image
    Pet's name:
    Hex: [6679a7]
    Species: Flit

Appearance: elegant, wispy, and dainty in build--almost feminine; long, narrow wings and a narrow chest; long, certainly not wide; body is streaked with three colors of blue, running horizontally along his flank; these three blues stripe his tail as well;

Personality: hesitant, quiet, shy, gentle, cautious, loyal, not good with new people, selfless, intelligent, sensitive

(That is the main hex for the blue, but since it doesn't show up well, you can feel free to use 879ac1 or 13264f)
    Raii
    Posted: Nov 9 2011, 03:15 AM

Advanced Member

Prissy's much belated wher:

user posted image

Bond's name: Erilask
    Color: Green
    Hex: [97d95c] [4b920c] [699443] [78ff00]
    Species: Wher

Appearance: dainty, petite, feminine, long, slender, surprisingly little muscle, lithe, small even for a green, very tiny wings, useless for gliding, even with her small body, elegant, almost serpentine, long tail and a long, swan-like neck

Personality: quiet, mysterious, enigmatic, cautious, generally keeps to herself, often dispassionate, solemn, surprisingly eloquent, but doesn't speak much, doesn't relate well to others, often seems emotionless, gets angry only when hers is threatened, very close to hers, but doesn't express this closeness with words or images, slightly bitter, refined, elegant, oddly gentle, cold, sharp, quick reaction time, peacekeeper

Mindvoice: A light, sing-song voice, almost like the tinkling of tiny bells.
    Reprise
    Posted: Nov 10 2011, 02:18 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
    Member No.: 6

Hell Raii, those images are awesome. ;.; Maybe I shouldn't be in here posting just to tell you that but mmf. Dat white. DAT BLUE.
    Reprise
    Posted: Nov 10 2011, 02:20 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
    Member No.: 6

In fact... now that I have the marks, may as well spend 'em for the fun of it. Two random firelizard eggs, if you please! You don't have to design em, but it'd be totally supercoolawesome if you did. <3
    Raii
    Posted: Nov 10 2011, 02:41 AM

Advanced Member

Aww, thanks! And sure, I'll make em for ya, but I may take until tomorrow to do it. Who knows? Your colors are...

*drumroll*

Brown and Blue!

(For my reference, I took yo moneys.)
    Jinx
    Posted: Nov 10 2011, 03:17 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9

I'm here to buy another two flitter eggs. but this time I would like...

The Biggest Firelizard Egg Of The Bunch

75 marks each = 150 marks.
    Raii
    Posted: Nov 10 2011, 03:19 AM

Advanced Member

Alright, takin your monies after this post.

They hatch...

Bronze and Red! You going to make them yourself, or shall I add them to my list?
    DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
    Page creation time: 0.3090 seconds | Archive

Discothèque skinned by Ariesness of RPG-Directory