If you would like an embassy for your region on our forum, please fill out the application below in a new topic. All applications will be considered, although overly small (less than 30 nations) or new regions (less than a month or so) will most likely be declined. We ask that if granted an embassy, you post in it at least once a month.
If your embassy is not posted in for 90 days, your region will receive a notification that it may be closed. You will then have a certain period of time, usually at least two weeks, in which to make a post in the embassy. If no activity takes place before the deadline, your embassy will be archived. A new application will need to be filled out to reopen it.
If you wish to have an in-game embassy with Lazarus, you must have an embassy in good standing on our forum. If we archive your embassy on the forum, we will close the in-game embassy as well.
1. How large is your region? I want to know how many members you have on NationStates and how many active members you have on your forum.
2. What's the (brief) history of your region, and what does it do?
3. Do you have a WA Delegate? Who is it?
4. Do you invade/defend or maintain an army?
5. Please provide a link to your forum?
6. Can you please tell me your current government structure and provide me the name of who's in charge?
7. If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?
8. Is your region part of any alliances? If so, with which regions and/or alliances?
All decisions are made by the Exterior Commissioner, and they may alter the application or require additional information at their discretion.
This post has been edited by Spectacor on May 5 2011, 12:09 AM