Please sign the J7 RELEASE THE EVIDENCE Petition

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to the July 7th People's Independent Inquiry Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

SSL Search:  

Forum Rules July 7th Media Watch, Letters & FOI Requests

A forum documenting factually inaccurate July 7th Press and Media coverage. Here you will find copies of complaints to those responsible for propagating lies and myths that have hitherto gone unchallenged and their responses. Also included in this forum are copies of complaints to the Press Complaints Commission, along with copies of Freedom of Information requests, letters to MPs and communications with miscellaneous other public servants.

Pages: (7) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

7/7 The Big Picture, 'wideshut' video
Bridget
Posted: Jul 15 2010, 08:21 AM

Group: J7 Admins
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Bridget @ Jul 15 2010, 01:40 AM)
7/7 The Big Picture 7 - No DNA & Peter Power

Neil Flewitt, QC, prosecuting, said that expert Clifford Todd had examined the wreckage of the bomb sites.

He said: "It is, in the opinion of Mr Todd, noteworthy that at each scene, some personal materials and documents, such as ID cards, were found relating to the bombers.

"Although they were damaged to some extent, they did not show the damage that would be expected if they were on the body of the bomber or in the rucksack, suggesting that in each case they had been deliberately separated by some distance from the actual explosion."

source

This would have been an impossibility for Lindsay as he squeezed onto a packed to capacity train.

In the Peter Power section, Keelan, you have a couple of spelling mistakes: Crisis Management & prepare.
Keelan
Posted: Jul 15 2010, 12:17 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

Oh for the love of god lol how annoying.
Keelan
Posted: Jul 15 2010, 12:17 PM

Oh for the love of god lol how annoying.
Muncher
Posted: Jul 16 2010, 05:20 AM

Group: J7 Forum Team
Member No.: 75

someoneisatthedoor
Posted: Jul 19 2010, 05:37 PM

Member No.: 1,257

QUOTE (Bridget @ Jul 8 2010, 11:02 AM)
I'm unsure if they are still available for download from the MPS.

Hi Bridget,

They most certainly are not. They were under a 'Theseus FOI' page which no longer exists. I've done as many different searches as I can think of and I can't find them anywhere else on the MPS site.

http://www.met.police.uk/pressbureau/theseus-foi/

This was the page (linked to from my own blog, and that of Rachel 'North').

Some of the footage is available here:

http://www.channel4.com/news/article.jsp?id=2370177

But since Muncher has uploaded it all to vimeo, me posting that link may be redundant. When I was looking to see what clips were and weren't available on mainstream media sites I did come across this gem:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/video/2008/ma...tv.bomb.attacks

Video footage shown to the jury at Kingston crown court shows blast effect between Liverpool Street and Aldgate East stations on July 7 2005

So much for it only being reports in the immediate aftermath of 7/7 that talk of stations other than those officially attacked. This page is from May 2008, nearly 3 years later.
Keelan
Posted: Jul 21 2010, 10:16 PM

numeral
Posted: Jul 22 2010, 09:44 PM

Group: J7 Forum Team
Member No.: 5

Hi Keelan,

I look forward to watching them. Bit of a flap on here at the moment.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0755 seconds | Archive
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike2.5 License.
Comments on this forum do not necessarily represent the views of the July 7th Truth Campaign, the July 7th People's Independent Inquiry Forum, or even the position of their author. J7, the July Seventh Truth Campaign, the July 7th People's Independent Inquiry Forum, nor its administrators or contributors are liable for any of the forum content. Any and all information is reproduced on a 'fair use' basis which allows reproduction of material for research and study purposes, criticism and news reporting.