DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

to action needs an audience. we are a literate tour website with a 600+ word count limit. please register in all caps:
FIRST LAST.
MAY 21ST: a new activity check is up just in time for summer! be sure to go here and post to save your characters. the activity check ends may 24th so get on it! c:

MAY 19TH: the site's rolled on to a new location, houston, texas, as well as having a new site event. you can find the event here so make sure you're a part of it and don't miss out!

APRIL 26TH: the activity check has ended. check out the newly opened canons and faces and claim them while you can if you're interested. we're also in the process of adding new bands- so keep an eye out for that. aaand lastly, the bathroom walls have been cleaned so go smut them up again! <3

APRIL 22ND: a new activity check is upon us! click HERE to save your characters (or delete the ones you no longer want). help us keep the board clean by telling us which threads you'd like deleted as well. c: activity check ends: saturday, april 28th.

WELCOME TO THE SIXTH STOP ON THE END OF THE WORLD TOUR 2012. THE BANDS ARE CURRENTLY IN HOUSTON, TEXAS. THE WEATHER IS DRIZZLY, PEAKING AT A NIPPY SIXTY-SEVEN DEGREES- WHICH IS PERFECT FOR CUDDLING WITH A FRIEND OR GOING OUT AND EXPLORING SO LONG AS YOU TAKE A JACKET!

Pages: (11) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) add replynew topicnew poll

+ YOUNG AT HEART, rushmoreee!
♔ BLAKE WHITMORE
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 08:12 AM

18 • BOOBIES! VENDOR • TARALAA
Group Icon

Group: .CHARACTER OF THE MOMENT
Member No.: 212

blakewhitmore
■ please tell me that text was a joke and nolan didn't actually stick his fingers into my mouth while i was sleeping
ANGEL RUSHMAN
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 08:23 AM

20 • STREET TEAM • ROSE
Group Icon

Group: CHARACTER OF THE MOMENT
Member No.: 244

angel.
IS LISTENING TO COUGH SYRUP BY YOUNG THE GIANT.
would i lie to you mate? i'm only telling you because i care for yah and i know how you get about being clean.

he didn't even wash his hands first.

♔ BLAKE WHITMORE
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 08:26 AM

Group Icon

blakewhitmore
■ i thought it was weird that my mouth tasted like bacon when i woke up despite not remembering eating any -__-

■ plus i know where his fingers have been since this tour started, and i reeeeally wish i didn't right now. you have to help me get him back for this, mate. ideas?

ANGEL RUSHMAN
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 08:32 AM

20 • STREET TEAM • ROSE
Group Icon

angel.
yeah, i'm pretty sure he was trying to do something to your teeth.

well the first idea that came to mind was sneaking diary into his food somehow, but then i remembered that could kill him and we don't wanna do that.... what about we put a fish in his bed when he is sleeping?

♔ BLAKE WHITMORE
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 08:37 AM

Group Icon

blakewhitmore
■ if i wake up to find one of my body parts missing and for sale on the black market, i'll know who to suspect -__-

■ aw, a fish in his bed? that's actually kind of cruel, idk if i can do that to him :|

ANGEL RUSHMAN
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 08:41 AM

20 • STREET TEAM • ROSE
Group Icon

angel.
you are too soft on the boy! plus, we wouldn't use a big fish and it'd be dead. plus, he did put his gross, unclean, bacony hands in your mouth when he knew how much it would bother you.

but if you don't want to that, what about we just put a soft toy fish in his bed? like a finding nemo plushie or something.

♔ BLAKE WHITMORE
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 08:58 AM

Group Icon

blakewhitmore
■ i'm sure he had a good reason for sticking his fingers into my mouth. actually, he better have had a good reason for it.

■ okay, i can handle a nemo toy. you're kind of disconcertingly good at plotting revenge, angel...

ANGEL RUSHMAN
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 09:02 AM

20 • STREET TEAM • ROSE
Group Icon

angel.
well, he might of been checking to see if you had all your teeth... but still, he could of washed this hands first!

PLAN SET! you can't back out now. i won't accept it. and thank you! i think it's because i have 10 brothers and sisters (i told you about them, right? or was that oliver i told....) or the catholic schooling.

♔ BLAKE WHITMORE
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 09:08 AM

Group Icon

blakewhitmore
■ ...do you happen to know why he would have checking if i had all my teeth? and right D:< okay circumstance is irrelevant.

■ you have HOW many siblings? are you exaggerating or being serious, i can't tell B| ahhh, all the catholic school jokes that come to mind :')

ANGEL RUSHMAN
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 09:25 AM

20 • STREET TEAM • ROSE
Group Icon

angel.
you should go to a dentist to get your mouth cleaned or something. who knows what germs could be in there now! the hands are like the dirty part of the body after all. probably would of been cleaner for him to put his dick in your mouth or something, lol.

ten. can't you read? i'm not even joking, they all have names even stupider than mine. mom and dad don't believe in birth control.

♔ BLAKE WHITMORE
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 09:38 AM

Group Icon

blakewhitmore
■ you're such a twat. i actually don't understand how you pick up so many chicks. you drug them, don't you?

■ yes, thank you, i CAN read. i was just reiterating my disbelief. well, i'm glad they didn't believe in birth control cause then i might not have ever met you, awww :') reeeally though? what are all their names?

ANGEL RUSHMAN
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 09:43 AM

20 • STREET TEAM • ROSE
Group Icon

angel.
i don't drug chicks. you wish you could know my secrets, but i am taking them to the grave. you are just jealous of my mad skillz. and i'm your favourite twat though, right? :)

and what a horrible world it would be without me! and you will never know their names, or meet them, or even think about them D8<

♔ BLAKE WHITMORE
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 10:13 AM

Group Icon

blakewhitmore
■ psht, fine, it's not like i need your secrets. i already got a girl with my own super smooth moves. dw babes, of all the twats, you are totes my fav.

■ it truly would be, mate. who else would advise me so expertly how to get revenge? you can't stop usss. oli, nolan and i will be at your place for family dinner before you know it.

ANGEL RUSHMAN
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 10:50 AM

20 • STREET TEAM • ROSE
Group Icon

angel.
haters gonna hate. and you sir, are a hater. deep down, you wish you could live the great lifestyle i did! i'm like hannah montana, i got the best of both worlds.

i am the master of revenge. that is why you shouldn't mess with me B|.

NO! stay the fuck away from my family. i am serious dude. they are crazy and my dad will probably try to perform an exorcism on you.

♔ BLAKE WHITMORE
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 10:59 AM

Group Icon

blakewhitmore
■ please don't compare yourself to hannah montana. that is an insult to the flawless princess that is miley.

■ i'll mess with who i want to mess with D:< but fine, ok, i take back my hate and call truce. we're supposed to be on the same side, mate!

■ ...do all your family dinner parties end with an exorcism or is it something about me? is he a racist? :---(

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

optionsPages: (11) [1] 2 3 ... Last » add reply fast replynew topicnew poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3618 seconds | Archive
skinned by alison.