DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Welcome
Board Statistics
The Administration
Of The Month Awards
Quick links
Credits

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

PEACE WAS NEVER AN OPTION
Zigana Groves
Posted: Jan 8 2012, 09:47 PM

ROM • UNEMPLOYED • 23
Group Icon

Group: LEVEL THREE EXTRA
Member No.: 5

Another gypsy? Zigana would love the chance to be around some one like her. Not many gypsys are running around out there at the moment, so if she ever met Adelaida, I'm sure Zigana would jump at the chance of a friendships. Adelaida sounds like a person that Zigana would appreciate. Zigs loves anyone who has a spirit and a rebellious streak as she does, so yeah! I think Zigana would like Adelaida. Though I do agree that they would have a bit of tension between them, possibly because they're so similar? I feel like they would clash at times, but have the potential to be good friends. Especially if Adelaida were to give her a place to stay haha. Zigana would greatly respect this woman, for sure. Someone as intelligent and versatile as Adelaida is a person that Zigana needs to be friends with. I think Zigs would like to learn as much as she could from Adelaida. Like English, for example. Zigs needs to brush up on her English so she'd have some questions for Miss Adelaida lol.

Adelaïda Kozlov
Posted: Jan 8 2012, 10:11 PM

RUS • ACTRESS • 36
Group Icon

Group: CIVILIAN
Member No.: 26

user posted image

' let me read your cards, and tell you your future.'

I think Adelaida would be interested in how gypsies are now, and if they've changed from sixteen years ago when she had been a gypsy.

Yes, there would be that usual clash with simliar personalities. :] And like you said, I have a feeling they'd be good friends. Oooo, Adelaida would be the teacher instead of being taught something. Lol. But yeah, I think Adelaida would be open to helping Zigana out with her English, since she's been using it a lot more since she moved to Manchester. For a plot, I think Adelaida would be walking home one day from the studio she was doing a movie at, and she sees Zigana. So they talk, and then Adelaida offers her a place to stay.
Teodora Andreeva
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 10:05 PM

BUL • ROYAL • 24
Group Icon

Group: AXIS GOVERNMENT
Member No.: 55

Firstly, I will not accept no as an answer! Teasing, naturally, so here I go. Given that Zigana is from the Balkans as well, firstly, I think these two would know of one another, or at least it is likely that Zigana would know of her. Romania is just north of Bulgaria, and though they don't speak the same language, I feel as if they would get along most well. Teodora grew up very empathetic and welcoming to the Roma people who reside within Bulgaria, and if ever she notices her somewhere, she would make sure that her empathy is well known and attempt to relieve her if given Zigana was trapped or imprisoned.

◘ ◘ ◘ ◘

Zigana Groves
Posted: Feb 28 2012, 04:29 AM

ROM • UNEMPLOYED • 23
Group Icon

Group: LEVEL THREE EXTRA
Member No.: 5

Znother Balkan, lovely! Zigana will be so thankful to have someone like Teodora in her life. Zigs doesn't meet many people like her that aren't imprisoned or on the run, so Teodora would be so refreshing lol. If Teo is warm and welcoming to Zigs, you can best believe that Zigs will be just as lovely back! Friends, for sure! :D

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4268 seconds | Archive