InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

QUICK LOGIN

Credo In Deum is an RPG Forum based on the CW TV series 'Supernatural' we do not claim to own any of the show's characters or images used here and we make no profit in doing so.

We are currently looking for most major cannons. Please check the Available Canon's list for more information.

We accept original characters, and member driven story lines are encouraged. Setting information can be found below. For information on how to apply, blank applications, and face claims, please check the 'Welcome Desk.'

Thank you for stopping by!

Saving people.
Hunting things.
The family buisness.

Since Lilith's death broke the final seal, Lucifer has been freed from his prison in Hell. Planning to destory the human race, he works to find his true vessel, Sam Winchester.

Sam and Dean, with the aid of Castiel, Bobby, and any others they can recruit, are searching for a way to destroy the devil before he can take Sam's body. All the while trying to dodge Michael's God Squad and killing any evil sons of bitches they find along the way.

Monsters are wreaking havoc unchecked. Demonic omens, lightning storms, unusual freezes, fires, and earthquakes abound all across the US- and even greater threats are looming on the horizon.

Will the brothers win? Or will they give in to their so called destiny, and let Michael and Lucifer have the final battle to decide the world's fate?

December 2009,

Hard freezes and blizzards put the eastern half of the United States at a stand still. Wild fires run rampant in the west due to the dry conditions and the harsh winds. Earthquakes shake California, with after shocks felt as far away as Texas.

Cases of diseases once unheard of are now cropping up across the globe. Avian Flu, West Nile, and in some small cities, a still unnamed virus is taking over, turning the citizen's into homicidal monsters.

To Catch A Thief (open)
Kalen Daniels
Posted: Dec 28 2011, 12:33 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

Kalen was not your normal ten year old little boy. He knew that he was different, that things often happened around him when he was upset or angry. It was because that he was different that his adoptive parents didn't want him anymore for fear of what else he could do to them. So now he was stuck out here in the world all by himself to survive on his own.

Kalen hated having to lie and steal in order to be able to get food, clothes for himself. To get a place to sleep he would often have to break into a hotel room on the first floor that was not already taken, and just pray that no one would walk in on him, or he would have to try and get away. The last thing he wanted was to get the police involved into this.

Kalen was able to sneak out of the motel room he had been staying it. But he was not even a block away before his stomach started growling angrily at him. It had been a couple of days since he had even had a warm meal. He let out a small groan and started walking down the street, looking for someone that he could easily pick pocket.

Kalen spotted an elderly man standing by a hot dog stand. While the older man was focused on getting what he wanted on the hot dog, Kalen snuck up behind him quietly and removed his wallet. Before the man could even notice that it was gone, Kalen was hurridly walking away, keeping the wallet close to his chest so that the wallet wouldn't be seen.
Ethan Rawlings
Posted: Dec 28 2011, 07:09 PM

Group: Supernaturals
Member No.: 29

This was the first time since he had moved that Ethan had really decided that he was going to explore his new little town. It was... quaint. He preferred his house but it was a bad idea to be completely detached from the community. It created suspicion. He needed to be seen at least walking around town and purchasing a few things here and there from the locals.

The little outdoor shopping center was cute. Well enough maintained and had a sense of folksy local charm. Ethan found himself people watching more than anything else. He found a bench and sat back with his journal, drawing little sketches of interesting people as they walked by.

There was one boy who had caught his eye. A little dirty, clearly did not come from the best of homes. But there was something about him that just caught Ethan's attention. He watched as the boy snuck around a bit, then came up behind a hotdog stand patron and pick his pocket. Ethan felt his lips curl into a smirk. Yeah... he could work with that.

He closed his journal and got up, walking swiftly but casually to catch up with the boy. When he got behind the small young thing he put a hand on his shoulder, stopping the boy dead in his tracks. He was clearly frightened as he turned to face Ethan, looking up with wide eyes. "Why don't you save that money kid, let me buy you a burger." He grinned down at the boy and knelt down to meet the child at eye level. "Don't worry, I won't tell."

--------------------
user posted image
Kalen Daniels
Posted: Jan 1 2012, 11:33 PM

( Sorry I didn't even see that you had posted to me. )

Just when Kalen thought that he was going to make a clean get away, someone had stopped him dead in his tracks. His little heart was racing about a hundred miles an hour realizing that he had been caught. This was definately not a first for him the last time he was caught he just gave the wallet back and ran off before the police could be called into this. But eventually his luck was going to run out.

He looked up at the man expecting it to be the elderly man that he had taken the wallet from. But it was a younger looking man instead. He stared up at the man, and then looked down at the wallet. He was rather confused, he was actually telling him to keep the wallet? Then Kalen looked up to see that the guy was eye level with him. Did he just offer to buy him food?

"I don't understand. You want me to keep the wallet and you are not going to make me give it back?" Then he looked down at the hand that the man had on his shoulder. "Let me go," and just like that the man let go his shoulder and his hand returned to his side.
Ethan Rawlings
Posted: Jan 19 2012, 01:30 AM

Group: Supernaturals
Member No.: 29

Ethan flashed the young boy a smile. He had spunk and he wasn't stupid. Good. Definitely good. He released the boy per his request but remained crouched at eye level to keep the boy a little more at ease.

"I get it. Don't want to take candy from strangers. Smart kid. But I'm not trying to creep on ya kid. In fact, I want to help you. You remind me of someone I knew when I was your age..." he trailed off. Kids like this were good for business, clever and nothing to loose. And if the boy passed a few simple tests, Ethan could make his life a hell of a lot better. Ethan remembered being the kid's age. All he wanted was to be treated like an adult while maintaining the carefree nature of being a kid. Treat him like an adult, but provide for him like he's a child... yeah, Ethan could play this.

"I'm Ethan". He held out his hand to shake the kid's. "And I've got a job you might be very interested in".

--------------------
user posted image
Kalen Daniels
Posted: Jan 19 2012, 10:04 AM

But it was just not at his request that the man had removed his hand, but his hand had been forced to be removed from the boy. Kalen was a very special boy, even though he himself didn't know it yet. That he could make things happen with just a simple thought, or demand. The question was did Ethan know what he was getting into with him? With something so powerful he could be very dangerous whenever he became angry or upset.

But Kalen was still confused as to why the man wanted to help him, not want to return the wallet to its rightful owner. He had a job for him? Now he was becoming curious. Kalen looked down at the man's hand for a moment before he placed his hand into his, and gave it a small shake. "Kalen." He was quick to pull his hand away. How did he know that he was not some kind of cop? "I'm just a kid, kids are not supposed to have jobs. What kind of job is it?"
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2065 seconds | Archive