colloportus totalus!
With the return of Lord Voldemort, dark clouds gather on the horizon. There is a war coming and no one wants to believe it; except those who are witnessing it first hand. The death toll of Muggles is rising and the Minister of Magic can't look the other way anymore. It is time to unite the Muggle world and the Wizarding world. But even this brings about problems. There are people for Unification, people against Unification, people who believe You-Know-Who is back, people who don't. In all of this, students from Hogwarts are preparing for the war of their lives - as they are at the forefront of the battle.
Where do you fall?
Biding time with school books?
Or preparing for battle?

Colloportus Totalus is an intermediate to advanced alternate universe Potter era Harry Potter RPG. We have no word count, though we ask that you match whatever your posting partner is giving you. We welcome everyone who loves Harry Potter and encourage emphasis on writing as opposed to graphics and post templates. We are rated R for violence, cursing, and sexual themes.

staff!

of the months!

credits!
Everything about HP goes to JKR, of course. Without her wonderful vision, there would be nothing to role play. The graphics go to their makers. The writings go to their authors. The banner up top goes to a dear friend of mine. Everything belongs to their rightful owners.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

It is currently Start of Term 1996 at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The sun is still warming the grounds and you can generally get by with a t shirt and jeans - but shorts and tank tops are too little now. The castle has windows wide open to let in cool breezes and has been in preparations for the arrival of students for weeks.

Gryffindor
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff
Slytherin
Death Eater
Order Member
Professor
please register first and last name in all caps.

it hurts to need it, it's hard to leave it, draco
HERMIONE GRANGER
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 11:47 PM

5, FOR UNIFICATION, A.M.
Group Icon

Group: Gryffindor
Member No.: 4

I HOPE YOU SLIP, I HOPE THIS FADES AWAY
It had been almost an entire month since Malfoy had walked out of that classroom and left her there. Yet that didn't stop her from agonizing over it constantly. The fact that she had even been having private, civil conversations with him would have been enough to keep her friends from speaking to her if they found out, but.... Kissing Draco Malfoy? Hermione would be ex-communicated and never forgiven. Wryly, she entertained the fact that at least then Ron would stop making goo goo eyes at her and trying to hold her hand. She had pretended to need to go back to the dorm to grab something before class so that she could avoid walking with him and Harry. She knew it was ridiculous to be avoiding her friends but she couldn't focus on Malfoy when she was trying to divert Ron's attention from herself. In the past month she had managed to repair her relationship with her two best friends. Instead of wandering around empty corridors or going places by herself, Hermione had been spending almost all of her free time with them.

Not that that was really at all to do with her wanting to get closer to them again. It had hurt when they seemed to have drifted so far apart from each other, but she knew that sometimes that happened in life. The people you were friends with as teenagers were very rarely the same people who were still active parts of your life ten or even only five years after you left school. It had hurt, but she would have gotten over it. Getting back into their good graces had more been a way of avoiding Malfoy by ensuring she was always surrounded by her fellow Gryffindors. It wasn't as if he had seemed to be seeking her out or anything, Hermione just could not take being alone with him right now. He had unsettled her in a way that she had never been before. No kiss had ever kept her awake at night, riddled with need, or haunted her dreams when she finally did manage to sleep.

It seemed that even avoiding him like the black plague couldn't get him completely out of her life. All she had to do was think back at that day to remember why she was doing it, though. How after he had stalked off, she had spent hours curled in a ball where she had been standing, crying over her complete betrayal. Because while their kiss had been overwhelming and she had definitely pulled him closer, that was exactly what she felt it was. Hermione had betrayed herself by letting him get past her defenses so easily. Obviously, he had done it just to shock her and show her who was the better opponent. Well, he had definitely won that one and it killed her that she had actually enjoyed it. The way his lips felt as they fiercely kissed hers. The way his hands felt like they were leaving trails of fire as he touched her. Every second of it was burned into her memory.

When she had finally managed to pull herself together and dry her tears, Hermione had straightened her clothes, picked up her book, and vowed that she would do her best to return to the way life had been before Draco Malfoy had managed to weasel his way into it. She had succeeded in doing just that, too. Her eyes never sought him out in the Great Hall or when she was walking around the castle and she had been completely ignoring his presence in their shared classes. There was no reason for him to know how much he had affected her. There was no reason for him to think that she was thinking about him period. Which would have been an excellent way to end things if she hadn't just rounded a corner on her way to class to see the very blonde haired boy she was, indeed, thinking about start to fight with Pansy Parkinson. Stopping dead in her tracks, Hermione stood there and watched as he went off on the pug faced girl, ignoring the way her breath quickened at the sight of him and the memory of what they had done flooded through her brain again.

WORDS: 717 / TAG: DRACO / MUSIC: CLICK THE LINK ABOVE / NOTES: <3

^^
DRACO MALFOY
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 12:30 AM

5, AGAINST UNIFICATION, WALKER
Group Icon

Group: Slytherin
Member No.: 5

He didn't avoid her. Avoiding her would make her think he had shocked himself and hadn't meant to actually kiss her. But he had. He was completely logical when he kissed her. It had been a manipulation tactic. One that she would most likely kill him for using, but one that was very affective. He had turned the tables..resumed the upper hand. She was no longer the one angry at him, nor the only one who had betrayed some kind of trust. Draco had breached that imaginary line they had drawn those first few conversations ago, but he didn't rightly care. He didn't want her to think that he hadn't been aware of his actions, and if he avoided her or avoided any kind of contact with her, then that's exactly what he would be saying without speaking. Draco had noticed her hanging out with Potter and Weasley more often. It frustrated him, but he said nothing. Instead he surrounded himself with Parkinson and Bulstrode, wondering if that bothered her as much as seeing her with them bothered him.

She was avoiding him, though. That was painfully obvious. Draco got some sort of smug satisfaction out of that. Knowing that he had caused some kind of inner turmoil inside Hermione Granger was enough to give him an egotrip to last him a lifetime. But it was also pretty damn irritating how she could make him obsess over the fact that she wasn't giving him much to watch in the way of her torment. Draco tried not to think about it. But he found his mind saturated with the thoughts of her hands in his shirt, her lips on his, the way he had easily given into the lust that ran up his body and through his blood. He found himself dreaming about her, waking up in a situation most uncomfortable until he rectified it. He even found himself letting Parkinson into his bed, hoping having her on him or under him, whichever the case, would rid his head of thoughts of Granger. It only made them worse.

Draco was sitting with Parkinson, Crabbe, Goyle and a few others in the corridor. His head was on Granger again while Parkinson was physically draping herself over him. She seemed to think that because he had let her back into his bed, she was his girlfriend. Parkinson had never been his girlfriend, nor would she ever be. Draco didn't rightly care about telling her this, though, she would figure it out when he chose to sleep with some other girl in a few nights. He normally would have succeeded in tuning out the mundane conversations of his "friends" but Parkinson had decided to open her mouth about things she shouldn't have. Draco's gaze snapped to her and he very roughly shoved her off his lap, "Go 'round telling everyone about that, why don't you?" He snarled, referencing her comment about how she had gotten him off the night before.

Unfortunately, this wasn't unusual. Parkinson was always making inappropriate comments about sex. Draco could tolerate it. But not when she was lying. He glowered at her as she started to grovel, but then his mind flickered to what Granger had said. Parkinson saying he was a horrid shag. Parkinson was raking her fingers through his hair and he slapped her hand away before standing; "You're just lucky anyone would fuck you," he snarled, unaware that Granger had joined the crowd, "Then again, I'm sure you could get anyone since you have it in your warped mind that I'm such a horrendous shag." Parkinson gasped and a hand flew to her mouth in shock. Draco thought it was pathetic how easily he could hurt her. At least with Granger it took talent. This was just sad.

Draco didn't give her a chance to retort. He grabbed his bag from the ground and stormed through the group of students. When he passed Granger, he gave her a lingering look. One that he hoped conveyed that she better as fuck find him after the crowd cleared. So help her if she didn't.
^^
HERMIONE GRANGER
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 01:43 AM

5, FOR UNIFICATION, A.M.
Group Icon

Watching Malfoy shove Pansy off of his lap and give her a nice tongue lashing made her feel a lot better than it should. Especially when it looked like the girl might actually start crying. There was something severely wrong with her. Sure, Hermione hated Pansy Parkinson more than almost anyone else at this school, but the sheer amount of pleasure she was getting out of this was sickening. Deep inside, she knew that it was because Malfoy was the one giving it to her and not because she was merely in pain. That wasn't something she was willing to acknowledge however. When he grabbed his bag and stormed in her direction, she thought about trying to duck out, but he was heading right towards her and either way she was going to be caught. He went right past her, but the look he gave her was not to be mistaken for anything but a command to follow him.

After the crowd had finally dispersed, which only happened after a bawling Pansy took off in the opposite direction that Malfoy had, Hermione sighed to herself. She really didn't want to go find him but there was no question that if she didn't, there would be hell to pay from him. There was no doubt in her mind that the only reason she had been so successful in avoiding him this last month was because he hadn't been seeking her out. If she didn't show up, she would definitely start being sought out and he would find her alone. Probably sooner rather than later. Draco Malfoy was used to getting what he wanted while she was tempted to just leave him hanging as a way to get her message across, the anger she had seen burning in his eyes was enough to make her head towards the library. For some reason, she thought she might know exactly where it was that he had gone.

If it didn't turn out to be where he was, she was really in over her head. Hermione would look like a complete fool for going straight back to the empty classroom he had kissed her in. When she finally approached the door, she saw that it had been left slightly ajar. Hesitating, she took a deep breath to brace herself before she faced him. There would be no weakness from her this time. She wasn't going to let him get the better of her, not again. And especially not in the manner he had before. If she hadn't been determined to completely ignore the incident, she would ream him a new one for using such a dirty tactic to win their fight. It was cheating, was what it was. Instead, she pulled the door open and walked inside the room. Making sure she held a completely passive look on her face, she faced him.

At least she wasn't a complete idiot. He was here. Knowing that every minute she spent in here was another she was late for class, she just wanted to get this over with. Harry and Ron would already be on her for being late. She really didn't want to lie to them, but she was obviously going to have to. Luckily, even the slightest mention of womanly 'times' was enough to get the subject changed quicker than a snitch could fly. Setting her book bag on top of a desk, she leaned with her back against the wooden edge. "You do realize that I made all of that up, right?..." Needing to break the silence with something, she just shrugged and looked at him. Hermione made sure that her face never ventured from the look of boredom she had put on it before walking in. Figuring it was time to just get this over with, she crossed her arm. "What do you want, Malfoy?"

WORDS: 642 / TAG: DRACO / MUSIC: CLICK THE LINK ABOVE / NOTES: <3

^^
DRACO MALFOY
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 05:06 AM

5, AGAINST UNIFICATION, WALKER
Group Icon

Group: Slytherin
Member No.: 5

Finding his way back to his usual empty classroom, Draco slammed the door open. It was always convenient that this classroom was never in use. He doubted it was actually enlisted for a class. Most of the professors already had their classrooms chosen and set up. This one just seemed to fall on the wayside. Draco didn't mind, he actually preferred it that way. It meant the classroom was at his disposal for whatever reason. He had spent a lot of time in the classroom for the past month. If he was in the common room, it got annoying because people kept trying to bring him into conversations he didn't want to partake in. So, Draco had taken to bringing a book and camping out on the floor near the back corner. He found himself reading a lot lately. It tended to keep his mind off things they shouldn't have been on. Sometimes he couldn't distract himself, but lately it hadn't been too big of a problem.

He sank into a chair, resting his elbows on his knees and putting his head in his hands as he waited to see if Granger would actually show up. He was aware that the look he had given her might not have intimidated her all that much. While it would have easily intimidated Parkinson, it wouldn't have intimidated Granger. Besides, he wasn't quite sure why he had wanted her to follow him. If she didn't follow him, he wouldn't have to think up some flimsy excuse. If she did follow him, hopefully he'd have enough time to think up said flimsy excuse. Why had he wanted her to follow him? It was something he had done on a whim. Impulsive. Draco was never impulsive. This entire situation and atmosphere of war was making him go completely insane.

Knotting his fingers into his hair, Draco glanced up when the door opened. Granger stood in the classroom in front of him and she spoke. Without realizing it, he was able to think up some flimsy excuse that was actually believable. He closed his eyes and lowered his head again, pinching the bridge of his nose. When he spoke, his tone was soft but the anger behind it was noticeable; "I am aware that it was made up. The look on Pansy's face was telling enough." Feigning feelings for Parkinson was hard for him, he felt his stomach physically churn at the thought of it. "Not only was that a horrid lie that you told to me, it was an awful thing to do to Pansy. I thought you were better than that, Granger." Hoping she would buy it, Draco kept his gaze on the floor - his fingers pressing into the bridge of his nose.
^^
HERMIONE GRANGER
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 05:29 AM

5, FOR UNIFICATION, A.M.
Group Icon

Seeing him sitting there like that, she actually started to think that maybe he needed to talk to her about something. Hermione started to feel bad about acting so cold and unaffected towards him. Then he said that crock about caring about what her lie had done to Pansy and she actually burst out laughing at him. Not only at what he had said, but at him for actually thinking he could make her believe that he gave two shits about what her lie had done to Pansy, and that she might actually care as well. "Really, Malfoy? And here I thought you were supposed to be a good liar. Isn't that like lesson one of being a Pure blood? Not that I would care at all about what I said may have done to Pansy. I do hate to break it to you, but I'm not that good of a person. I'll admit it. I enjoyed watching the pug-faced bitch cry." Shrugging, she just stared at him.

Still chuckling, she looked at him. Wondering if she had shocked him yet, she just kept going. "But to actually expect me to believe that you care about what it did to her... Well, that's even funnier than thinking that I would. Or have you forgotten all those little conversations we've had? I might be the only person besides you who actually does know how much you can't stand Pansy Parkinson." Hermione felt a bit hysterical as she kept laughing. Calming herself down, she affected a hard glare at him. Now that she had gotten the funny part over with, her annoyance was coming to the surface. Picking up her bag, she slung it back over her shoulder. "So, what... You just decided to make me late for class for absolutely no reason? Well, congratulations, points off from Gryffindor! As if that is actually supposed to matter in life anymore..." Snorting, she turned and walked to the door. Looking back at him, she worked hard to make it sound like she meant what she was going to say. "Don't bother me again, Malfoy." Turning around, she stalked down the hall and back towards her class.

WORDS: 363 / TAG: DRACO / MUSIC: CLICK THE LINK ABOVE / NOTES: <3

^^
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topic options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3686 seconds | Archive

colloportus totalus skin walkietalk of RPG-D exclusively for Colloportus Totalus.