zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

23rd of March, 8:52pm

Congratulations to our members for staying with us! The activity check is finally finished, and the big revamp is underway. Look forward to new events, advertising, and all the like in the coming months. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to make it worth your while! LINDSAY +

7th of May, 12:39am

HEY CARTER! Its time for an activity check, and as you've probably seen, I'm new. For more details on the changes, see the important announcement here, which gives you a lot more information on whats going on. The activity check is right here, and it closes May 21st, so plenty of time! LISHA XO

24th of April, 11:43pm

A happy belated three month anniversary to our lovely Carter! And many more ahead. :) Also, the new OTM voting for May has been posted here! Go there to vote! LINDSAY +

12th of April, 9:42am

April OTMs have been posted! Congratulations to our winners! LINDSAY +

30th of March, 10:17pm

April OTMs are up for voting! Vote for your favourites in the thread located here! LINDSAY +

27th of March, 2:42am

March's activity check is finally over, leaving us with 47 members! Thank you all for sticking with us at Carter. April OTMs should be coming soon! LINDSAY +

19th of March, 10:34pm

It's that time again! We have another activity check up, located in the announcements. It ends on midnight of the 26th of March. Don't forget to post! Thank you so much for sticking with us. :) LINDSAY +

9th of March, 4:42pm

HAPPY TWO MONTH ANNIVERSARY, CARTER! It's great that we're still so active and are seeing an influx of new members - hello to all you newbies, and to the guests viewing, come join us! we plan to stick around for a loooong time because we're all dedicated to keeping Carter running! KIRSTIE !?

3rd of March, 12:18pm

We're very glad to have so many active and friendly members around, and more coming in! I'd like to ask, after noticing this a couple of times, that claims be done AFTER a character is accepted, just in case there are any changes that need to be made. As for reserves, please only reserve a face if you know you'll need more time for the application than just a day or two. Thank you all! LINDSAY +

30th of February, 2:36 am

OTM Voting is now over - Congratulations to all our winners! The OTM graphics have been updated and the winners can be found in the OTM forum. LINDSAY +

22nd of February, 5:37am

The first activity check is over, leaving us with an awesome 49 members still here. Thanks for your dedication! I've also opened the March OTM voting, please participate! CLICK HERE! KIRSTIE !?

15th of February, 2:07am

The activity check for February has begun! You can find the thread in the announcements board :) Don't forget to post! LINDSAY +

14th of February, 6:51am

okay so i'm justifying this by the fact that we haven't had an update in here for a while... xD but i just released my third single and thought you guys might like to hear :] - so CLICK HERE! KIRSTIE !?

1st of February, 5:14am

OTM Voting is now over - please congratulate our winners :] i hope you like the way i displayed them, too! well done, everyone. KIRSTIE !?

24th of January, 3:56pm

OTM Voting is now open - please vote in all, or as many of the categories as you can :] thread can be found here (click) KIRSTIE !?

administrators
professors: 06
other staff: 02
first years: 02
second years: 05
third years: 03
M: 15 | F: 03

Right now we're really in need of other staff (like university administration, janitors, etc). Please check HERE for an extensive list of courses to take and the available professor/department head positions. Remember, your character wont graduate until you're ready for them to so it doesn't matter if you decide to be a third year. Right now we need girls.

professor/staff application
KIRSTIE !?
Posted: Jan 8 2012, 04:32 PM

the crazy musician
Group Icon

Group: admin
Member No.: 1

first middle last

age · subject/job · orientation

Well hey. This is where you put your lovely little minimum-of-300-words application. That's not much, really, is it? Basically all we're looking for is a brief history, feel free to keep your mysteries, but we absolutely HAVE to find out how they got to their current position. What are they teaching? Why are they here? What is their goal in life? Just go for it.

To put a nice paragraph break, just add < p > without the spaces like i did above. < br > also works, but you'll probably have to add at least two to get a line break. Okay, have fun apping! We're not too strict, don't worry. :]

Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah

Playby:
Player Alias:
Timezone:
Something About You:

DON'T EDIT BELOW THIS, THIS IS FOR THE STAFF! Black Marks

Appeal Date: DD/MM/YYYY

Signed: The Dean

template by KIRSTIE !? specially for carter. do not steal.

CODE
[dohtml]

<div align="center"><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Glegoo' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="width: 600px; height: 100%; color: #6C2837; font-family: Glegoo; border-left: 20px solid #F27062; text-align: justify; padding-left: 2px;">

<div style="width: 590px; height: 100%;  padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 3px; padding-right: 3px; padding-top: 3px; font-size: 25px;"><br>
first middle last
</div>
<div style="width: 590px; height: 300px; background-image: url(590 BY 300 IMAGE HERE, DON'T DELETE THE BRACKETS); margin-left: 2px;"></div><div align="center"><br>
<div style="width: 590px; height: 100%;  padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 3px; padding-right: 3px; padding-top: 3px; font-size: 25px;">

age · subject/job · orientation

</div><br>
<div style="width: 590px; height: 250px; border: 1px solid #DEC59C; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 3px; padding-right: 3px; padding-top: 3px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 9px;"><p>

Well hey. This is where you put your lovely little minimum-of-300-words application. That's not much, really, is it? Basically all we're looking for is a brief history, feel free to keep your mysteries, but we absolutely HAVE to find out how they got to their current position. What are they teaching? Why are they here? What is their goal in life? Just go for it.
<p>

To put a nice paragraph break, just add < p > without the spaces like i did above. < br > also works, but you'll probably have to add at least two to get a line break. Okay, have fun apping! We're not too strict, don't worry. :]
<p>

Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah
<p>
Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah

</div><table><td><div style="width: 288px; height: 150px; border: 1px solid #DEC59C; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 3px; padding-right: 3px; padding-top: 3px;">
<p>

[b]Playby[/b]:<br>
[b]Player Alias[/b]:<br>
[b]Timezone[/b]: <br>
[b]Something About You[/b]: <br>

</div></td><td><div style="width: 288px; height: 150px; border: 1px solid #DEC59C; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 3px; padding-right: 3px; padding-top: 3px; overflow:auto;"><p>
DON'T EDIT BELOW THIS, THIS IS FOR THE STAFF!
[b][u]Black Marks[/u][/b]
<p>
[list][*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]<p>
[b]Appeal Date[/b]: DD/MM/YYYY
<p>
[b]Signed:[/b] [i]The Dean[/i]

</div></td></table>

</div><div style="width: 595px; height: 100%; border: 1px solid #DEC59C;  margin-left: 2px; overflow: auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 5px;">template by KIRSTIE !? specially for carter. do not steal.</div></div>

[/dohtml]

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

AFFILIATES
Our Banner

skinned by KIRSTIE !? for Carter. Don't rip.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1496 seconds | Archive