Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Bthsb. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

closed new topic new poll

PLOT
THE ENGINEER
Posted: Sep 24 2012, 02:51 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

THE PLOT
This is voice log number one-five-three-nine-seven, Doctor Elizabeth Shaw.

We found what we were looking for... though I'm not entirely sure it was to our benefit. The Engineers have shown hostility that I was not expecting; they created us, why would they wish to destroy us? Doctor Holloway became infected by... something... while on the mission. He required quarantine and severe decontamination, and his body is still recovering. As am I. I have attempted to study the... thing... that was extracted from my uterus, and I am conducting studies on the biological implications of the Infection being spread through sexual intercourse. Even further implications in the notion of defeating infertility.

The rest of the crew is in a state of shock, piecing back together the bits of the ship that were left, repairing, and desperately attempting to... cope. Our mission here is not yet finished. We have yet to discover why the Engineers created us in the first place. Though their emotions and motivations seem primitive, their technology far outweighs our own. I am met with more questions than answers.

Charlie-- I'll be there in a moment. I--

Perhaps we will never know the truth. But I vow to continue on, until there is no breath left in my body. Further gratitude goes to Weyland Industries, for funding this mission.

Big Things Have Small Beginnings is an AU RPG, set after the events of the film Prometheus.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

options closed new topic new poll

CREATED BY SUMMER OF ATF AND CAUTION 2.0

My VisioList RPG-D A W A K E N, Away From Home USS Galileo

Shadowplay Topsites redcarpet&&rebellion. Shadowplay Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites RPGCollection AFTER THE FALLOUT End of Line TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Choose your world...

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0222 seconds · Archive
skinned by semonte of atf and caution. do not steal.