Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Bthsb. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

closed new topic new poll

STAFF
THE ENGINEER
Posted: Sep 24 2012, 05:44 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

BOOTS
Despite my calling as a sci-fi nerd, I'm a late starter when it comes to the Alien franchise. It's one of those movies that's so epic I had to wait for a "special time" to see it. Prometheus pushed me to finally sit down and do a marathon viewing of Alien and all it's facehugging brethren until I joined my girl (Kitty) for a midnight showing. I'm a rabid Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Blade Runner and now Alien fan and I'm positively obsessed with the philosophical implications of artificial intelligence.

I can be reached via PM a la Charlie Holloway (and no doubt many more to come) and The Engineer. Have fun in our nerdy little safe haven for fellow fans and writers!

KITTY
Hello, ladies and gents! This is your admin speaking. I currently play Elizabeth Shaw, but I am a self-proclaimed character whore, so you can be damn tootin' that I will be picking up a few more characters along the way. I grew up loving the Alien franchise, and saw Prometheus at midnight, in IMAX 3-D with Boots, and a few of our closest friends. I wanted to know what would happen in the exploration, had they all lived. Thus, the formation of this board.

I can be reached via PM at any time if you need me! You can either PM The Engineer, or Elizabeth Shaw in order to reach me! Happy writing!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

options closed new topic new poll

CREATED BY SUMMER OF ATF AND CAUTION 2.0

My VisioList RPG-D A W A K E N, Away From Home USS Galileo

Shadowplay Topsites redcarpet&&rebellion. Shadowplay Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites RPGCollection AFTER THE FALLOUT End of Line TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Choose your world...

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0351 seconds · Archive
skinned by semonte of atf and caution. do not steal.