zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Bthsb. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) add reply new topic new poll

Where I Stand, Tag(s): Jin Kim
JIN KIM
Posted: Feb 6 2013, 06:06 AM

BIOCHEMIST | PROMETHEUS | XANDER

Group: WEYLAND
Member No.: 34

He considered that for a moment, looking over his shoulder. He imagined permutations and spin-offs of this episode, little alternate universes where he was nagged less and judged less; Jin found that he couldn't imagine them realistically. On a level beyond cognition and articulation, he understood that he would only trust Silas if the man were wholly self-sacrificing, and that was never going to happen. This was as good as it could get, and this was all.

"As you like it," he said placidly, as if his opinion never really mattered. "Avoid me then." 'Because,' his eyes said, 'I will touch you if and when it suits me.'

He turned back to the door and went through it.
Silas Alderin
Posted: Feb 6 2013, 06:09 AM

SURGEON | PROMETHEUS | PHINN

Group: INDEPENDENT
Member No.: 30

Challenge accepted.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

options Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  add reply new topic new poll

CREATED BY SUMMER OF ATF AND CAUTION 2.0

My VisioList RPG-D A W A K E N, Away From Home USS Galileo

Shadowplay Topsites redcarpet&&rebellion. Shadowplay Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites RPGCollection AFTER THE FALLOUT End of Line TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Choose your world...

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0231 seconds · Archive
skinned by semonte of atf and caution. do not steal.