Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Hey everyone

Welcome to the new Arcadepimp.

This forum was created dedicating to the good past times of when Scott aka Argonaut ran the website arcadepimp.com. It helped bring alot of players such as myself, together myself to meet others that played tekken.

With the release of TTT2 and the rise of other fighting games, instead of being an exclusive group on Facebook putting up with the clunky layout we needed to deal with, me and Willus thought we should use this forum for communicating with one another instead.

Please feel free to use these boards however you want as long as you are posting in the corresponding sections, following guidelines and generally being sensible. Also of course anyone can join and post so please spread the word and enjoy.

Thanks
Erks

Name:   Password:

Colonov TV section added
Willus
Posted: Feb 3 2012, 01:30 AM

Needs more EWGF.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

We'll be using Colin's stream quite a bit gathering from what I've seen of the response. Announcements will be made in the forum of when the stream will be active and what the topic consists of and the following discussions.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Forum Announcements | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Open Chat

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1639 seconds | Archive