Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Intrigued Chemistry. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME
Welcome to Intrigued Chemistry! A Fanforum dedicated to the pairing of Chelsea and Adam Newman and their portrayers Michael Muhney & Melissa Claire Egan.

got a question??

OTM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TEXT HERE
text here

TEXT HERE
text here

TEXT HERE
text here

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Fan Fiction
Buttafly
Posted: Jul 1 2012, 03:34 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 50

Are there any fanfiction websites for Chadam?
Snappy48
Posted: Jul 1 2012, 08:28 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 16

Unfortunately, I don't think there are any. I just checked the two websites that I go to for fanfiction and there are none. Sorry. sad.gif Maybe someone will write some soon though?

Also, if you want to know the sites: http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Young_and_the_Restless/

http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Young%20an...0Restless/works

They have tons of other tv shows, books, movies, etc if you want to find fanfic for another couple. smile.gif
tees27
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 02:18 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 44

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I am starting a fanfic for Chadam.

I used to write for General Hospital's Casper (Jax & Courtney) on their Love Is Blind board almost seven years ago. Wow, now I feel old ohmy.gif

So with a little patience on your part I will have the first chapter of my story up soon. Sorry for the tease hahaa tongue.gif Thank you! smile.gif
Snappy48
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 05:03 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 16

Yay! I can't wait to read it. I'm sure it will be great. smile.gif
SimpleKomplexity
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 05:07 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 66

QUOTE (tees27 @ Jul 25 2012, 02:18 AM)
Hey everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I am starting a fanfic for Chadam.

I used to write for General Hospital's Casper (Jax & Courtney) on their Love Is Blind board almost seven years ago. Wow, now I feel old ohmy.gif

So with a little patience on your part I will have the first chapter of my story up soon. Sorry for the tease hahaa tongue.gif Thank you! smile.gif

Yay! I'm looking forward to it.
niley
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 01:26 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 41

looking forward to it
tees27
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 07:16 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 44

Ya'll are so sweet! Thank you! I'll have something up in a couple of days smile.gif
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic Options Quick Reply

EASIER TO LIE created by BEAUTIFUL DISASTER of the red carpet & rebellion and skin me pretty..

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1804 seconds | Archive