Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Intrigued Chemistry. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome
Welcome to Intrigued Chemistry! A Fanforum dedicated to the pairing of Chelsea and Adam Newman and their portrayers Michael Muhney & Melissa Claire Egan.

Staff

OTM

Affiliates

Affiliate with us!

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Fan Fiction
Buttafly
Posted: Jul 1 2012, 03:34 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 50

Are there any fanfiction websites for Chadam?
Snappy48
Posted: Jul 1 2012, 08:28 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 16

Unfortunately, I don't think there are any. I just checked the two websites that I go to for fanfiction and there are none. Sorry. sad.gif Maybe someone will write some soon though?

Also, if you want to know the sites: http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Young_and_the_Restless/

http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Young%20an...0Restless/works

They have tons of other tv shows, books, movies, etc if you want to find fanfic for another couple. smile.gif
tees27
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 02:18 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 44

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I am starting a fanfic for Chadam.

I used to write for General Hospital's Casper (Jax & Courtney) on their Love Is Blind board almost seven years ago. Wow, now I feel old ohmy.gif

So with a little patience on your part I will have the first chapter of my story up soon. Sorry for the tease hahaa tongue.gif Thank you! smile.gif
Snappy48
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 05:03 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 16

Yay! I can't wait to read it. I'm sure it will be great. smile.gif
SimpleKomplexity
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 05:07 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 66

QUOTE (tees27 @ Jul 25 2012, 02:18 AM)
Hey everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I am starting a fanfic for Chadam.

I used to write for General Hospital's Casper (Jax & Courtney) on their Love Is Blind board almost seven years ago. Wow, now I feel old ohmy.gif

So with a little patience on your part I will have the first chapter of my story up soon. Sorry for the tease hahaa tongue.gif Thank you! smile.gif

Yay! I'm looking forward to it.
niley
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 01:26 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 41

looking forward to it
tees27
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 07:16 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 44

Ya'll are so sweet! Thank you! I'll have something up in a couple of days smile.gif
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options Quick Reply

i found a bluebird, skin made by esmé (everything and more.) of red carpet & rebellion, studio circus, shadowplay & caution.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6107 seconds | Archive