the legend begins!
The Lion King. It is a tale of family, love, responsibility, betrayal, friendship, faith, hope, and coming of age; the very elements that we all must face in our own life adventures. But the story of the Pridelands did not end with Mufasa, Sarabi, Simba, Nala, Kiara, and Kovu. Africa's chronicle has continued on long after, with these great leaders looking on from the glittering evening stars. Africa's stories, the histories of these majestic lion prides, are still being written: here on Ulaya, the Lion King RPG.
mane events!
7/9/12 -- Skips, Daimu, and Quail have joined the staff team! Thank you all so much for your dedication to this place! We are forever appreciative of the effort you've put forth and will continue do here! <3

7/8/12 -- Ulaya has lept into the time machine, people! Check out Time Machine in the 'Board News' area for more details.

6/9/12 -- Activity Check #2 is OVER! Even gave you an extra day, so all the characters that weren't accounted for will be archived. Also, a "time jump" is under discussion. It is located in 'Character Connection/Major Board Plots" so participate and place your vote!

5/24/12 -- On Saturday and Sunday (the 26th and 27th), the site will be closed for maintenance and updating. It will reopen on Monday, the 28th.

1/11/12 -- An "Activity Check" has been scheduled for January 18th to the 25th! So keep an eye on the 'Mandatory Reading" area, where it will be located. Information about it will be available before the activity check begins, but the actual thread will not be open to replies until the 18th.

8/04/11 -- The Return of the King! Ulaya is back with version 4.0, but this time... our story is starting over too. It's a fresh start, and we encourage everyone to invite their friends to our new beginning! While it's sad to see our old stories go, I'm convinced we can create brand new tales just as epic as the last! :) Please bear with us as we clean up the finishing touches to our new home, and enjoy yourselves here on the new Ulaya!
the morning report!
Please keep content appropriate
for all ages.
Spamming and Advertising
are not allowed here.
Look At The Stars
Need help? Contact the staff through the private message link in their profiles.

in loving memory of Azrayell
i know that the night must end
and that the sun will rise

GRAPHICS by Kat. the lion king belongs to DISNEY. but the characters here belong to the MEMBERS. special thanks to the members of ULAYA, who have kept this pride alive since 2003.

Sister Sites
Great Expectations

Awesome Affiliates
RPG-D

Vote For Us!
RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Add Reply. New Topic. New Poll.

I'm back!
Quail
Posted: May 2 2012, 12:05 AM

veteran - "he's at the top of the food chain!"
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 79

Sorry it took me so long but things seem to be squared away finally!

So! What do I have to reply to? How have things been? I missed you guys!

--------------------
Daimu
Posted: May 2 2012, 01:21 AM

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 50

Hello there, Quail! It's so good to have you back. I hope you've had a great time at that camp and done well with the school stuff afterwards! There's nothing to report when it comes to the forum itself, as far as I can tell. It's pretty much exactly at the same state as it was when you left it. We've all been simply overloaded with work, as it seems.
Quail
Posted: May 2 2012, 03:23 AM

Group Icon

Ah yes, school and work and real life always seem to get in the way of internet fun. But as long as the site is still open I'll still be around and wanting to RP, even if I get busy myself.

We had an RP with the sisters, didn't we?

--------------------
Daimu
Posted: May 2 2012, 05:44 AM

Group Icon

Same here. I really yearn for a bit of writing after all this time - I've been trying to focus on the stories, but that hasn't really got me much further. And, yes, we *have* an RP with the sisters. :)
Skips
Posted: May 2 2012, 07:13 AM

- Ceramic Artist - Writing Enthusiat - Inept Drawer - TLK Fan
Group Icon

Member No.: 20

Oh, hey, welcome back! Yeah, you haven't really missed anything. Everyone's been like super busy, me included. But I got my last final later today, so I can focus on other things. Like sleeping. Or RPing again. That'll be fun.

--------------------
Rogue: MWANAFUNZI
Majabalian: ASIMA
Nekuran: EL DORADO
Daimu
Posted: May 2 2012, 01:49 PM

Group Icon

I hope you don't mind, Quail, but I just have to say one more thing. Skips, I hope you'll share your thoughts about how it went once you're back. I keep my fingers crossed, but I'm more than sure you'll do well.
Juffy
Posted: May 2 2012, 08:12 PM

Woah! What is that?
Group Icon

Member No.: 5

Welcome back Quail! Hope everything went well. It's good to see the site slowly coming back to life again. Daimu's right, nothing much has happened recently in Ulaya Land. Hope your finals went well too Skips.

TLKHug.png

--------------------
Tawi Pride: Firo, Kuruka

kita was here, invading your signature
Skips
Posted: May 2 2012, 10:57 PM

- Ceramic Artist - Writing Enthusiat - Inept Drawer - TLK Fan
Group Icon

Member No.: 20

Oh, well, finals were finals. They didn't go bad, but I wish they went better. I didn't finish the one today, but only by a little. Still, have to wait and see what my grades are. I'm hoping I can still get A's out of my courses.

--------------------
Rogue: MWANAFUNZI
Majabalian: ASIMA
Nekuran: EL DORADO
Quail
Posted: May 2 2012, 11:03 PM

Group Icon

What kind of stories, Daimu? I'll reply to our thread as soon as I get a chance (this weekend most likely). That goes for all of my other threads as long as those in them want to continue them.

Good luck on those final grades Skips, I'm waiting on mine too. And Hi Juffy!

--------------------
Daimu
Posted: May 3 2012, 03:52 AM

Group Icon

Skips, I'm more than sure, as I've said earlier, you're going to pass it with flying colours. There's no other option, now is there? :)
Quail - well, stories are stories. I'm writing six or seven at the very moment, most of which are being written as a collaborative work. They're in Polish, I'm afraid, and there's more than 200 pages already written, I think. I haven't written much recently though, since I'm waiting for replies from the other blokes and girls. Hopefully I'm going to receive them soon enough, and then everything will start all over again.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options. Add Reply. New Topic. New Poll.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1175 seconds | Archive
skin by novia of rcr, RPG-D, and shadowplay