the legend begins!
The Lion King. It is a tale of family, love, responsibility, betrayal, friendship, faith, hope, and coming of age; the very elements that we all must face in our own life adventures. But the story of the Pridelands did not end with Mufasa, Sarabi, Simba, Nala, Kiara, and Kovu. Africa's chronicle has continued on long after, with these great leaders looking on from the glittering evening stars. Africa's stories, the histories of these majestic lion prides, are still being written: here on Ulaya, the Lion King RPG.
mane events!
7/9/12 -- Skips, Daimu, and Quail have joined the staff team! Thank you all so much for your dedication to this place! We are forever appreciative of the effort you've put forth and will continue do here! <3

7/8/12 -- Ulaya has lept into the time machine, people! Check out Time Machine in the 'Board News' area for more details.

6/9/12 -- Activity Check #2 is OVER! Even gave you an extra day, so all the characters that weren't accounted for will be archived. Also, a "time jump" is under discussion. It is located in 'Character Connection/Major Board Plots" so participate and place your vote!

5/24/12 -- On Saturday and Sunday (the 26th and 27th), the site will be closed for maintenance and updating. It will reopen on Monday, the 28th.

1/11/12 -- An "Activity Check" has been scheduled for January 18th to the 25th! So keep an eye on the 'Mandatory Reading" area, where it will be located. Information about it will be available before the activity check begins, but the actual thread will not be open to replies until the 18th.

8/04/11 -- The Return of the King! Ulaya is back with version 4.0, but this time... our story is starting over too. It's a fresh start, and we encourage everyone to invite their friends to our new beginning! While it's sad to see our old stories go, I'm convinced we can create brand new tales just as epic as the last! :) Please bear with us as we clean up the finishing touches to our new home, and enjoy yourselves here on the new Ulaya!
the morning report!
Please keep content appropriate
for all ages.
Spamming and Advertising
are not allowed here.
Look At The Stars
Need help? Contact the staff through the private message link in their profiles.

in loving memory of Azrayell
i know that the night must end
and that the sun will rise

GRAPHICS by Kat. the lion king belongs to DISNEY. but the characters here belong to the MEMBERS. special thanks to the members of ULAYA, who have kept this pride alive since 2003.

Sister Sites
Great Expectations

Awesome Affiliates
RPG-D

Vote For Us!
RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Add Reply. New Topic. New Poll.

Krisseh [ WIP ]
Raineh-9k
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 02:19 PM

newbie - "lie down before you hurt yourself."
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

I just can't wait to be king
general information
    NAME: Krisseh [[ Christ - See ]]
    NICKNAME: Kip
    SPECIES: Erm, an African Lion? lD I haven't really done any searching for lion species that have dark brown fur color, so I'm going with that until I find one.
    RANKING: Member

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: (Using complete sentences and as few fragments as possible, include build, markings/scars, and etc associated with the character's physical appearance. Eye color and marking designs are entirely up to you. All that we ask is that you keep fur, marking colors, and accessories natural.)
In the circle, the circle of life
personal information
    PERSONALITY: (Include likes, dislikes, flaws, fears, strengths and weaknesses!)

RELATIVES: (Close relationships and family ties are required in this section. If they exist, but their characters have no players yet, just put how they are related. Example: Her mother [check bulletin, WIP, or etc]. You can always come back and edit this later when things change.)

HISTORY: You can't really get out on what
Hakuna Matata
everything else
    NAME/ALIAS: ...? o.o"
    ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: For well over 2-3 years.
    HOW YOU FOUND US:] This picture: http://fav.me/d4lkycn
    OTHER CHARRIES: Thinking of making another male lion. Once I get the hang of roleplaying lions of course. Cx
    OTHER: Randomness? Um... Noodles and Butter.~

EXAMPLE ROLEPLAY POST:
The bright orb danced in the sky as it showered down heat waves that invaded the land. The tall clumps of grass had little to no movement at all from the wind-less air. Thumps and large paw-steps came from everywhere as they ran. A large group of gray beast ran through the clearing, sprinting across the land as it pushed dust from it's hooves as it ran. A dark-crimson brown figure ran her way through the tall savanna grass that choked for air as it suffocated from the dusty sand that was scattered everywhere as the lioness kicked her back legs up as she ran. She was getting tired, she didn't want to run anymore, but she had to. Her long tail bounced up and down as she ran across the dry savanna. It was buzzing with life as she scanned the clearing for that Wildebeest she had lost. Her hunt was over-unless, of course, she can find any more prey. Dark amber orbs scan the surroundings in search of food. After a moment's pause, the lioness gave a sighed. How was she going to help feed the pride now? 'Oh, I hope the others have at least caught something. Her ears flickered with anticipation. How was she going to tell them when she returned empty handed? She turn he head down, disappointed at this unsuccessful hunt she had. Suddenly, a flicker of movement caught the lioness' eyes. There was something small there.. just behind those tall grasses, It's light coat was hard to tell the.. 'thing' apart from the tall grass that poked through the rich soil. As the lioness paused her every move, she waited. Was that a lost cub? A hyena? A- <i>' Rabbit! '</i>. It's head poked through the clumps, it's attention drew toward the dark lioness' as she flickered her tail. ' Oh no.. ' she muttered as the rabbit sprinted away to. With a mighty leap, the lioness darted across the clearing. Her mouth full of teeth opened as she reached closer toward the rabbit. It's ears swayed along the breeze as it ran. It turned around-there was her chance! She clamped her jaws shut tight at the rabbit's rear, finally caught it as she stop dead in her tracks to kill it with a bite on it's neck. Even though it was small, at least she had caught something. Crimson-hued liquid streaked down the rabbit's throat.

RULES PASSWORD: 'everything the light touches'
WIP, finishing it now...!

--------------------
[center]. : My dA : . [/center]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options. Add Reply. New Topic. New Poll.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0608 seconds | Archive
skin by novia of rcr, RPG-D, and shadowplay