the legend begins!
The Lion King. It is a tale of family, love, responsibility, betrayal, friendship, faith, hope, and coming of age; the very elements that we all must face in our own life adventures. But the story of the Pridelands did not end with Mufasa, Sarabi, Simba, Nala, Kiara, and Kovu. Africa's chronicle has continued on long after, with these great leaders looking on from the glittering evening stars. Africa's stories, the histories of these majestic lion prides, are still being written: here on Ulaya, the Lion King RPG.
mane events!
7/9/12 -- Skips, Daimu, and Quail have joined the staff team! Thank you all so much for your dedication to this place! We are forever appreciative of the effort you've put forth and will continue do here! <3

7/8/12 -- Ulaya has lept into the time machine, people! Check out Time Machine in the 'Board News' area for more details.

6/9/12 -- Activity Check #2 is OVER! Even gave you an extra day, so all the characters that weren't accounted for will be archived. Also, a "time jump" is under discussion. It is located in 'Character Connection/Major Board Plots" so participate and place your vote!

5/24/12 -- On Saturday and Sunday (the 26th and 27th), the site will be closed for maintenance and updating. It will reopen on Monday, the 28th.

1/11/12 -- An "Activity Check" has been scheduled for January 18th to the 25th! So keep an eye on the 'Mandatory Reading" area, where it will be located. Information about it will be available before the activity check begins, but the actual thread will not be open to replies until the 18th.

8/04/11 -- The Return of the King! Ulaya is back with version 4.0, but this time... our story is starting over too. It's a fresh start, and we encourage everyone to invite their friends to our new beginning! While it's sad to see our old stories go, I'm convinced we can create brand new tales just as epic as the last! :) Please bear with us as we clean up the finishing touches to our new home, and enjoy yourselves here on the new Ulaya!
the morning report!
Please keep content appropriate
for all ages.
Spamming and Advertising
are not allowed here.
Look At The Stars
Need help? Contact the staff through the private message link in their profiles.

in loving memory of Azrayell
i know that the night must end
and that the sun will rise

GRAPHICS by Kat. the lion king belongs to DISNEY. but the characters here belong to the MEMBERS. special thanks to the members of ULAYA, who have kept this pride alive since 2003.

Sister Sites
Great Expectations

Awesome Affiliates
RPG-D

Vote For Us!
RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed. New Topic. New Poll.

NV-Long road out of Eden, Nikolai, El Dorado. Open.
Daimu
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 04:05 PM

veteran - "he's at the top of the food chain!"
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 50

Comforting touch of night. Delicate sound of steps. Whispers of the wind. Nekura.
Leopard has returned. The only thing his heart could hear was the silence. There was no past now - it was cleansed by his own blood. By death itself.
He was home, sneaking through the shadows. Unnoticed. Crippled. Sole. Wounds on his body reflected the ones on his soul. A grim and silent intimation of what was done. He's managed to outrun the past, though it was a hollow victory. The one to crumple the life of his family has been punished. Misha was dead, slain by his claws... and yet he didn't find even a grain of comfort, even though it was done.
It didn't bring the life of the stars back. They have refused to shine this night.

The tree he has used to rest around turned out to be the only thing, which has remained faithful. He could almost almost feel the embrace it's held upon him, when he's laid his tired paw pads on its roots. He sat down under his tree, and let his gaze drown in the sheer horizon. The Valley slept, unaware of the return of its guardian. And yet he was there, in the very heart of it, watching after the sleeping Nekura. It was all, that was left for him. For Nikolai, there was nothing more.

Long road out of Eden.
Skips
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 08:38 PM

- Ceramic Artist - Writing Enthusiat - Inept Drawer - TLK Fan
Group Icon

Member No.: 20

The night was calm as most nights were. There was a light, dry breeze blowing in from the desert that surrounded the Nekura. The night was dark. Heavy clouds had been hanging over the valley all day, and they persisted into to the night. They teased the valley and her desert home with rain that never fell. All they did that night was obscure the stars.

The lord of the Nekura made his way through his valley home. El Dorado walked along the valley, eyeing its borders and interior for anything out of place. What had once been an occasional walk of relaxation had become a nightly ritual for the cheetah. It wasn't that the cheetah was becoming insecure in his valley home, it was just a duty that he felt needed to be done. Ever since his good friend Nikolai left the Nekura, Dorado has been making his nightly rounds.

So far on his starless walk, Dorado had found nothing amiss in the valley as he did every other time he made his walk. His path brought him within view of the tree that Nikolai favored for resting in. Since he began making this walk a nightly occurrence, Dorado would gaze at the tree to see if Nikolai had returned. Each time, it remained empty, and Dorado would be done with it and finish his walk.

This time, however, the cheetah found the leopard lying underneath the branches. Dorado had approached the tree from behind Nikolai, and he sat down on the other side of the tree. "You're back," he stated matter-of-factly while gazing towards the horizon as Nikolai was doing. "Welcome." Dorado was very happy to see Nikolai once again, even though his tone may not have suggested it. He glanced at his friend and noticed an assortment of new scars. "I trust you found...whatever it was you were looking for?" the cheetah asked, this time a hint of worry in his voice. He didn't know why Nikolai left on his journey. All he knew was that there was a very real chance that Nikolai may never return. Dorado's mind had wondered at what Nikolai wanted that was so dangerous, but he always failed to think of anything. Though he considered Nikolai to be a dear friend, Nikolai always remained a mystery to Dorado.

--------------------
Rogue: MWANAFUNZI
Majabalian: ASIMA
Nekuran: EL DORADO
Daimu
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 12:01 AM

Group Icon

Even though Dorado has only just approached Nikolai, he's already brought some peace to the leopard. With his voice. The ordinary voice of the mightiest of cheetahs - calm and solid as a rock, laughing in the face of time. It was truly good and comforting to see him. And it was truly hard to answer his question.

"Yes, I did. No, I did not, at the same time." replied Nikolai. He couldn't say even a single word more - he didn't know himself whether he's truly found what he's been looking for. He has found his brother and lead him to his end, he has saved Pridelands and their king, thus he has saved Nekura as well... But, if it was redemption he was trying to find - no. He did not find it. Death, blood, pain and tears were the only things he has met on his path. It truly was a hollow victory, but it had to be done. It was his duty to protect these lands. "Nekura iz safe. Its enemy iz no more."

The majordomo then gazed at Dorado and lowered his head, laying his paw on the chest to make his amends. It was trembling from pain as he spoke. "I have left Nekura for so long... forgiv Nikolai, my King. Nikolai iz redy to serve again." He gazed at the ground beneath him.
Skips
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 05:22 PM

Group Icon

El Dorado listened to Nikolai's words. There was an emptiness in his voice, a bittersweet quality. He looked at the leopard with a serious face. He was confused a bit by what Nikolai had said. The Nekura's enemy is no more? Dorado wondered what he meant by that. The cheetah wasn't one to pry into his friend's past. He had hoped that with time, Nikolai would trust him enough to share his tales on his own. However, if the safety of the Nekura were at stake, then perhaps questions needed to be asked.

The cheetah then saw Nikolai apologize for his absence and pledge his service. He had even lowered his head in all the unnecessary formality he had come to expect from Nikolai. At that, Dorado gave a small chuckle and shook his head a bit. He then pulled the leopard into a short embrace with his paw, and he said, "Welcome back, my friend. The Nekura will always welcome you." Dorado released the leopard, and he returned to where he was sitting under the tree.

Dorado had done this to break the formality that was forming. While it was true that Nikolai was his majordomo, and such formality is usually expected anywhere else, Dorado rarely thought of Nikolai as just a majordomo. He was his friend. That night, Dorado wasn't a king discussing matters with his majordomo. He was welcoming a friend home from a long and difficult journey. Formalities could wait. This was more important.

"Niko, this talk of service, it can wait," he told his friend. "What you need is rest." Dorado had seen how Nikolai's paw trembled as he raised it. He had seen the new scars he had gained. He was worried about Nikolai. He had no idea what he did on his journey, but he needed to recover. "I have done well enough while you traveled. A few more days without your aid while you recover won't hurt me."

Then, Dorado took a deep breath. He spoke, once again utilizing a serious tone. "It is clear to me that your journey has taken its tole on you, my friend. What you say, I'm afraid it worries me." The cheetah then looked directly at his friend. He wanted to know what Nikolai had gotten himself into on his journey, but he still wanted to respect his friend's pricacy. "Forgive me, but...I wasn't aware that the Nekura had any enemies. Is there anything I need to know?" He left his question open for Nikolai to decide what he wanted to share. Dorado trusted Nikolai. If there was nothing that needed to be said, then he wouldn't ask any further.

--------------------
Daimu
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 05:51 PM

Group Icon

Nikolai didn't reply at first. He has rarely been so silent and serious - but so much has been at stake recently. So much was lost, never to be found again. And he was to blame for all of it. The leopard turned back from Dorado, staring at his tree. After a few moments he's decided to try and climb onto it's comfortable branches. For the first time ever in his entire life... he couldn't make it. He couldn't force his claws to extend. That's why he's laid down beneath the tree, sighing in deep exhaustion.

"It waz my brother. He waz trying to catch me and finish what he had started long ago. He waz vatching me, as I ran through desert, to Nekura. Long ago. He knew vhich dayrection I went. He voud come viz hiz new allies. As dey hav come to Pridelands, vhich I helped to defend. Where I killed Misha. Dey hav scutterd vizout deir leeder. There waz no need for Makavu, nor for Nekura to pay for... for my failure. I hav done my job."
Skips
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 11:44 PM

Group Icon

No response came from Nikolai after Dorado asked his question. When Nikolai got up to get into the branches of his tree, Dorado assumed that Nikolai didn't want to answer. He could understand, though he'd still worry. For once, Dorado felt that perhaps he needed to take his nightly walk much more seriously than he had.

Dorado had gotten up a moment or two after Nikolai had, and he was prepared to leave when the leopard got settled in his branches. However, the Leopard couldn't make it into his tree. Dorado stared in surprise at his friend. Nikolai was arguable the strongest among those living in the Nekura. He knew he was injured, but this...was much more serious than the cheetah had first estimated. He'd need to call for the shaman as soon as possible, at first light perhaps.

Dorado watched as Nikolai settled back into the ground, seemingly defeated by his situation. Then, when Dorado wasn't expecting it, Nikolai told him his story. Dorado stared at Nikolai as he spoke. Each thought that was shared was something Dorado would never have expected. As Nikolai went on, Dorado's eyes grew wider in surprise. By the time Nikolai had finished speaking, Dorado was lying back on the ground and staring into nothing trying to comprehend all that he was told.

Nikolai had gone to kill his brother. Though his brother seemed to be amassing an army to kill Nikolai. And apparently any nation, clan, or kingdom that got in his way. Dorado looked back at Nikolai with a mixture of shock, worry, and confusion. What could have happened to inspire such hate between brothers?

A more important question: where there any other secret enemies, waiting in the shadows to strike the Nekura?

Dorado didn't look at Nikolai for a while. He didn't know whether to be angry with Nikolai's choice of actions, grateful for Nikolai protecting the Nekura, hurt that Nikolai couldn't trust him with this information earlier, or sad that Nikolai felt he had to bear this burden on his own. The cheetah looked back at the injured leopard. In the end though, he was his friend. And friends are always there for each other.

Dorado wanted to say something to his friend. Something to comfort him. To say he understood. However, he didn't. He couldn't. He couldn't think of anything to say. All he managed to say was a weak, "I'm sorry, Nikolai. I truly am."

And then silence permeated the night, thick as the clouds above.

--------------------
Daimu
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 12:41 AM

Group Icon

All the questions Dorado has asked himself in the silence of his mind could only be answered by a simple, mere "I don't know". Perhaps the leopard has been through much more, than the cheetahs could ever realize, even seeing his scars every single day. Dorado was probably the first one ever to hear an explanation - and, since Nikolai had nothing to gain, and so much to lose because of his reluctance to share his story, he guessed the cheetah deserved a full explanation. He had never demanded for him to reveal it - and that was simply the reason, why Nikolai decided to explain more.

"In my entayer life I waz bested in combat only once. By Misha, by my brodha. I hav taut him evrytin I knew to help him survive... And yet he haz used his abeeleetes to find new frendz... He left the family, and returned only to kill my mother. To prove he haz broken the chainz he waz expected to breyk... So he did. I culdn't save her."

Even though his story was hard to listen to - partly because of his dialect - his voice was calm, serious. Untouched by emotions... only by regret, perhaps. He was weak, he lacked strength even to climb on that tree. Not to mention the one needed to get over everything and start again. Start from the point, when he has received a chance for better life.

"I hav left woodz to seek him, but I failed. He waz first to find me. I hav managed to escayp somhow... but he knew vhere I went. And but a month ago, I have lerned vhere he was. I culdn't... miss it. He voud kill evryvon in Nekura for fun. He had to be staped."

After having given Dorado the full explanation of his deeds, he felt... better. There was some sort of peace in knowing he was not the only one to bear this in mind from now on. But he has still felt fear. That Dorado would not understand his choice. That he'd cast him away from Nekura... he couldn't be sure.

"Forgiv me, Dorado. I waz ze only von to stap him..."
Skips
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 01:07 AM

Group Icon

The world isn't just black and white. It is made up of a million million shades of grey, and it is often difficult to tell where the light ends and the darkness begins. What is good and what is right does not always agree. What must be done is not always what should be done. Is it not right to defeat the evil, and protect the lives of others? But does that justify the killing of a brother? Can that be tolerated in a land where peace is supposed to reign? But could such a land even exist if it wasn't tolerated?

These questions ran through El Dorado's mind as he listened intently to Nikolai's tale. He didn't say a word the entire time the leopard was speaking; he only nodded occasionally. Even after Nikolai had finished speaking, Dorado remained silent. What was he supposed to say? What could he say? Forgive him?

Dorado looked into Nikolai's eyes. He saw a leopard that looked like he had done what he had to do, the only thing he could do. He had saved the Nekura, but at what cost? His brother was gone. His mother was still gone. He was in pain in more ways than one. He risked the rejection from the land he tried to protect. When it came right down to it, Nikolai was a tired and hurt leopard that wanted forgiveness for an act he had no choice but committing.

Of course Dorado would forgive him. He had decided that before Nikolai even asked. Despite all that Nikolai had done, they were friends in Dorado's mind, and friends forgive. The Nekura wasn't just a place of peace, it was a land of new beginnings. If Nikolai was willing to seek forgiveness, then he had every right to be there as Dorado had.

At long last, Dorado finally spoke, repeating what he had earlier, "My friend, the Nekura will always welcome you." No more was said. No more needed to be said. In those words, in how he said them, Dorado gave his forgiveness and shared his sadness and many more unspoken feelings.

However, in the back of his mind, Dorado worried. This day, he knew in his mind and in his heart he had made the right choice. Yet, he knew one day a decision would be made where he would have no idea which choice was right. Where, like Nikolai, he would have to choose between two evils. And he feared he would choose incorrectly. That's what Dorado feared the most about leading the Nekura, that one day he would lead is precious home, and the people who put their faith in him, down the wrong path.

--------------------
Daimu
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 03:38 PM

Group Icon

Even though he nodded with calm accordance and appreciation as he spoke, Nikolai couldn't help but think about everything, what has happened. He didn't know what's turned Misha from the right path to the one of blood and pain, cut off by his own brother's claws. The Majordomo could still feel the taste of Misha's blood. The memory itself made him get up from the ground. He had to be strong. Nekura needs him and his strength, not his doubts, fears and worries. The wounds, no matter how deep, were out of the picture, especially the ones hidden from the eyes.

"I vill try once more." He said, staring at the tree. "Branchez are vay more camfortable." He launched from the ground, placing all the strength and energy he could find in this leap. With no claws to rely on, as it has turned out, it was way more difficult to make it - only his speed and weight helped the leopard with barely cling to the branch, end then climb on it. He could feel no familiar scent here, which could mean only one thing. He laid down immediately to let his exhausted body rest and gazed at Dorado below him. "Sappho haz left Nekura, haznd she?"
Skips
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 09:44 PM

Group Icon

El Dorado's thinking was interrupted by Nikolai getting up once more. He said that he'd try to get into the tree once again, and Dorado watched. As Nikolai struggled to reach his perch, Dorado couldn't help but smile when he saw his friend triumphantly climb the tree. "Congratulations," he said to the leopard as he got up himself. The cheetah looked up to his friend and said jokingly, "But try not to hurt yourself too much up there."

The leopard had sniffed around the branches and looked down at Dorado and asked about Sappho. Dorado's smile went away and he became solemn and serious again. "I'm sorry, Niko. I haven't seen her for some time now. Such is the way of wanderers, I'm afraid. They hardly stay in one place for too long." Dorado tried to think of something to console his friend. "But you never know, Niko. She may return. Nothing says she won't come back." Dorardo hoped he could make his friend feel better. After all he had been through, Nikolai needed something or someone to lift his spirits. It almost seemed to Dorado that Nikolai's position as Majordomo was all he had left.

--------------------
Embyr_Somm
Posted: May 18 2012, 11:59 PM

Agent, not a Gent
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

Nasari was feeling oddly lonely this darkened night. Dorado, since the departure of their advisor, had began to share the late evening patrols with her. However, these walks were usually started and spent on opposite sides of the trails, with the couple crossing paths infrequently along these routes.

They hadn't run into one another yet and it concerned her, so the cheetahess went looking for him. Thankfully, she found him safe and sound, from what she could see anyways. Also, to her relief, another longer, seemingly almost lost comrade was also with the male.
    "It is good to see you have returned, Nikolai," she said, approaching the tree. Examining the leopard above as best as she could, Nasari saw that it was not entirely a safe return. He had carried scars before, but some of those were new.
    "Is everything alright?" she asked in a whisper, glancing between the two of them. It seemed like Niko was trying to rest and she didn't want to disturb him anymore, for now.

--------------------
4 - Adult creatures
3 - Baby critters
2 - Adolescents

and an 'Embyr' in a pear tree >D
Daimu
Posted: May 20 2012, 02:21 AM

Group Icon

Even though the short, soft blows of the wind really felt comforting for Nikolai during this very night, he didn't feel even a grain of relief, having heard Dorado's answer. He sighed heavily. "I see." Replied Nikolai, bringing a light, sad smile on his face. "I hope she iz alright, wherevur she iz." Having said that, he has noticed a distant figure approaching. Nikolai recognized Nasari with ease, although he did not have strength to jump down from that tree. He stood up then, only to sit down with paw on his chest, as he usually have done, when around the royal family. After all, he was a majordomo.

"Yez, Your Highnezz." He replied, as politely, as he could. Nikolai has never been dishonest with Dorado, Nasari, or any other member of the pride, in fact. As long as their questions didn't concern him. The Majordomo definitely didn't feel alright. Apart from his exhaustion, he didn't feel anything. "Nikolai haz just got back from jorney." He added with a light smile, very similar to the one Dorado could notice a moment ago.

This was the very first time in years, when he felt like an intruder here. As long as everyone kept their curiosity to themselves, he had nothing to bother about, but, obviously, this had to end some day. As it seems, this was the moment, and he was rather displeased by that fact. Every single thing he was fighting to avoid like one would step away from the fire has been closing in quickly.

For the very first time in his life, he felt like he should leave Nekura and never return.
Skips
Posted: May 21 2012, 01:52 AM

Group Icon

Dorado wished he had a better answer for Nikolai, but life dictated what he could say. Sappho wasn't here, and that was all he could say. Niko's sad words wishing her well only made Dorado feel worse. Nikolai had been to hell and back, and the Nekura wasn't all that welcoming to him at the moment. Dorado could only wish Nikolai well and assure him that he had a home here in the Nekura. If that meant something to Nikolai, then Dorado would be pleased. However, even knowing Niko's story now, he remained a mystery to Dorado. He was only a cheetah, after all. Not a mind reader.

Dorado was deep in thought, not really paying attention to his surroundings. He didn't even notice Nasari was there until she spoke. His ears perked up at the sound of her voice, and he looked to see his mate approaching the tree. It was enough to draw out a small smile from the male cheetah.

However, Niko's response made him lose his smile. Yes, he responded. Yes? After what Dorado was told, after what they just said, after everything that Nikolai's been through, there was no way that Nikolai could be alright. Dorado knew it was a face. It had to be. For Nikolai to be alright, he had to be the coldest creature in all the lands. He may remain a mystery to Dorado, but Nikolai couldn't hide this lie from him. However, that remark was meant for Nasari. She didn't know what Nikolai had told Dorado. Perhaps it would be better that way. That is, until Nikolai decided to share his tale once more. However, Dorado didn't like hiding it.

Dorado got up, and put on a smile one more and walked towards Nasari. "Moon of my life," he said as he nuzzled his mate, "our friend has returned, so please forgive me if I wasn't there during your walk." He looked up towards Nikolai and, attempting to sound cheerful, said, "And we shall celebrate your return, my friend! You can count on it!" He then turned back to Nasari, smiling. "Though he must rest for a good long while before any celebration. It was a long journey, after all."

--------------------
Daimu
Posted: May 21 2012, 12:39 PM

Group Icon

The mystery, however, lived on. Even though Dorado's decided to help him, Nikolai's realized it was not a game a cheetah could play. A lot more has been at stake, than his rest. Dorado's decided to step in, and that was the very thing Nikolai has not wanted to happen. He sighed deeply, and then interrupted Dorado's speech with a decisive, maybe even a bit harsh: "Enough, my King. Pleez, forgiv Nikolai for whut I am abut to say." Having said that, he jumped off his branch, barely finding enough strength to make the landing. He hissed from pain loudly.

If there was anything mysterious about him, it definitely began to show this very moment. He has never acted like that before. "I hav layd to you, Lady Nasari... and to you, my King." He began quietly. "I left Nekura not only to protect it. I left it to fight my past."

He didn't wait for either Dorado or Nasari. He just began to speak, all over again. Despite it being painful. This time, however, he has said literally everything, starting with his upbringing. Even Dorado's learned something new about his majordomo. Nikolai hasn't hidden anything. He's told them about his struggle for survival, soon after Misha's betrayal, about his solitude in the deepest of woods, where his territory once was, and finally, how he's got to know Misha was coming to get him and slay everyone he knew. He has explained everything, but his voice was free from emotions from the very first word, to the very last one. Perhaps then he's remained a mystery. Most probably though, he was just an exhausted, tired leopard in pain, who knew much more about life than he seemed to, even being a Majordomo. Perhaps keeping his story secret cost him much in the long term, than he first realized. One thing was sure though.

He was deeply sorry. Nikolai has lowered his head, as traitors do, when begging for mercy. He's definitely felt like one, after everything they have done for him. "I am sorry for keeping tis avay from you, King Dorado and Lady Nasari. Nikolai gess he vaz not wise to hide dat for so long. Forgiv me... or let me leev in peace." He raised his paw and placed it on his chest. He didn't feel his heart beat inside of it. Perhaps he hasn't got one anymore, he thought.

And his thoughts were now the only thing hidden from their eyes. He was no longer home here. He felt more like an intruder. He deserved it, though he knew he has done what had to be done. And he will accept the punishment the way it is nonetheless.

After all, he hasn't got anything to lose now.
Embyr_Somm
Posted: May 24 2012, 11:34 PM

Agent, not a Gent
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

Nikolai haz just got back from jorney.

Yes, I am aware of that now,” she stated, faintly smirking. It was odd that his statement was so condensed; Nikolai wasn’t usually so to the point when it came to conversation and it raised a red flag.

Excusing it as fatigue, she turned her focus on the king. He was basically apologizing for greeting an ally and friend, one who he hadn’t seen in quite some time.
    Oh hush,” Nasari told him, rolling her eyes, “It’s perfectly understandable. There are more important things than me, you know.

The queen agreed with the suggestion, showing her approval with a couple of firm head nods; their majordomo would have to rest up before he was to be bombarded with festivity.
    Absolutely,”she added, “Only once he’s rested.” Because what was the point of celebrating if the guest of honor wasn’t able to enjoy himself?

Her next sentence was sharply cut off by another apology; the speaker, this time, was Nikolai, who jumped down from the tree right after. The move surprised her greatly, causing the female to back up some inches. However, upon seeing the pain it had caused, she stepped forward again, even closer.
    You shouldn’t strain yourself like that…,” the female lightly scolded, in a sympathetic tone. But, like before, her words were interrupted.

He had lied to them? She looked over at her mate then back to the other male. At that moment, her eyes and face were clearly asking only one question. How?

Following the explanation, there was more silence.
    Do as you wish, Nikolai,” Nasari responded finally, placing a coldish gaze on Dorado. She felt betrayed and it showed. What if he hadn’t come back or his brother had won? They would have had no warning here, fighting without knowing why. It had been highly irresponsible for him to do that, risking everyone’s safety and putting them all in danger.

While she recognized why he had made those choices, the cheetahess was still very annoyed. As of that moment, he could stay or go in her eyes. Mainly, and for a while though, it was unlikely that there would be even a little “peace” for him, whichever way this concluded.

--------------------
4 - Adult creatures
3 - Baby critters
2 - Adolescents

and an 'Embyr' in a pear tree >D
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options. Pages: (2) [1] 2  Closed. New Topic. New Poll.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2212 seconds | Archive
skin by novia of rcr, RPG-D, and shadowplay