the legend begins!
The Lion King. It is a tale of family, love, responsibility, betrayal, friendship, faith, hope, and coming of age; the very elements that we all must face in our own life adventures. But the story of the Pridelands did not end with Mufasa, Sarabi, Simba, Nala, Kiara, and Kovu. Africa's chronicle has continued on long after, with these great leaders looking on from the glittering evening stars. Africa's stories, the histories of these majestic lion prides, are still being written: here on Ulaya, the Lion King RPG.
mane events!
7/9/12 -- Skips, Daimu, and Quail have joined the staff team! Thank you all so much for your dedication to this place! We are forever appreciative of the effort you've put forth and will continue do here! <3

7/8/12 -- Ulaya has lept into the time machine, people! Check out Time Machine in the 'Board News' area for more details.

6/9/12 -- Activity Check #2 is OVER! Even gave you an extra day, so all the characters that weren't accounted for will be archived. Also, a "time jump" is under discussion. It is located in 'Character Connection/Major Board Plots" so participate and place your vote!

5/24/12 -- On Saturday and Sunday (the 26th and 27th), the site will be closed for maintenance and updating. It will reopen on Monday, the 28th.

1/11/12 -- An "Activity Check" has been scheduled for January 18th to the 25th! So keep an eye on the 'Mandatory Reading" area, where it will be located. Information about it will be available before the activity check begins, but the actual thread will not be open to replies until the 18th.

8/04/11 -- The Return of the King! Ulaya is back with version 4.0, but this time... our story is starting over too. It's a fresh start, and we encourage everyone to invite their friends to our new beginning! While it's sad to see our old stories go, I'm convinced we can create brand new tales just as epic as the last! :) Please bear with us as we clean up the finishing touches to our new home, and enjoy yourselves here on the new Ulaya!
the morning report!
Please keep content appropriate
for all ages.
Spamming and Advertising
are not allowed here.
Look At The Stars
Need help? Contact the staff through the private message link in their profiles.

in loving memory of Azrayell
i know that the night must end
and that the sun will rise

GRAPHICS by Kat. the lion king belongs to DISNEY. but the characters here belong to the MEMBERS. special thanks to the members of ULAYA, who have kept this pride alive since 2003.

Sister Sites
Great Expectations

Awesome Affiliates
RPG-D

Vote For Us!
RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Welcome to the Pridelands

The Pridelands Guide
The Kingdom Information The Inhabitants
Years of destruction and renewal may have changed its layout somewhat, but what it means to those who live there, or seek its riches, certainly hasn't. No matter the season, hard times or not, the great territory still beckons respect. A large waterhole lies at the center, while gorgeous rolling hills and plains surround. The deep gorge near the west border is by no means a flaw, serving more like a birthmark to the region. On the opposite side is the shaman's baobab tree, standing tall and strong like a mighty arm, always a beacon for those in need. The most obvious and well-known feature continues to be Pride Rock itself, a towering mass of stone in the heart of the lands, outlined by groves of trees and carved throughout with cool tunnels for its inhabitants, the majestic Pridelander pride. Lions and other felines
Other carnivorous animals
Herbivores of all types

Herds of herbivores frequently roam the area, providing plenty to eat for the large residential pride. Casual wanderers are not met with immediate hositility, but hunting without permission is considered impolite and will cause suspicion. Well-mannered rogues will make an effort to greet the leaders first.

Add Reply. New Topic. New Poll.

The Buffalo Hunt, (Open to Anyone, Makavu is Needed)
marysimba
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 07:30 PM

Uzuri
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 71

Uzuri was enjoying her new life in the Pridelands, but was ready to hunt and prove her hunting skills. As she set out, she saw the herd. Though it was only a spec on the rising sun, she knew it was the buffalo, because a herd of zebra or gazelle wouldn't be visible at that distance.

Creeping closer, she knew what she was in for and was nervous about it. Not nervous about getting hurt, but nervous that she wouldn't catch anything. She prepared herself by trying to remember everything that she ever learned about hunting, but the pressure of the situation made it hard think clearly.

Low to the ground, she let the tall grass engulf her. As she got closer and closer, she picked out the weakest one. It was a female, a bit smaller than some of the others, but still a very large prize. Due to what appeared to be an already injured leg, the female cape buffalo lagged behind rest of the herd.

It was in that time that Uzuri closed in on her prey. Downwind, she moved as silent as a shadow and became so close that she could literally lick the buffalo if she had wanted. But that wasn't all she wanted to do. She wanted to kill this animal, for herself and her new pride.

Finally, it turned in Uzuri's direction. At that fraction of a second, Uzuri dug her claws in the buffalo's face, sinking her teeth into the nose. Sending out a tremendous bellow, it thrashed horrendously. Uzuri had a terrible struggle holding on, but adrenaline caused her keep hold. Then, as if fire rained from the sky, the herd bolted towards Uzuri.

The buffalo was loosing steam, but wasn't down yet. All Uzuri knew was that she needed to hold on, for as long as possible and until the very last second. Then, the buffalo let out a mighty last breath. Feeling no pulse, her jaws released the buffalo. She then stepped back to let the herd examine it.

Realizing the tragic fate of one of their own, but unable to control their grief, they charged at Uzuri. She ran away, but refused to give up her prize. Making sure to stay close to her kill, the lioness led the herd away, running around in order to tire them out. Eventually, they lost interest in her, but their spirits were still riled up. Unable to bring their fallen comrade with them, the buffalo family left it, sadly knowing that the feline was going to desecrate the body.

Approaching the big rock, kill in her mouth, she sought Makavu. She suspected she would find him at pride's base and, slowly, dragged it up as far as she could take it. Exhausted from the hunt, she soon stopped and called for him instead. As she waited, Uzuri observed her kill one last time.
"This is my way of thanking him, for opportunity to be a Pridelander," she thought to herself.

It was then that she felt an extreme pain in her back paw. It was bleeding very badly. Her chest, face, and tail were sore and badly bruised also. So she had been kicked and stepped on! She figured she didn't feel it because of the adrenaline at the time and tried to brush it off as nothing. If it became worse, she would seek help, but for now, Uzuri would secretly bask in the glow of her wonderful kill.

--------------------
-Uzuri is new to the Pridelands,
and needs to adjust to the new open highlands.
So please excuse any mistakes,
and advice is something I love to take!
Quail
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 09:29 PM

veteran - "he's at the top of the food chain!"
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 79

Kulani had spent the morning basking near a tree. As she rested the buffalo herd had wandered close to her, but she was far enough away not to startle them. Although she made sure to stay alert, as buffalo could be quite dangerous to lions. They had some of the strongest herd mentality amongst the prey items of the savanna, and would readily defend their own if threatened. She'd even known the buffalo to seek out and harass the lions who were too arrogant to think of their own safety.

The reddish female watched the herd out of the corner of her eye as she relaxed, until she saw some commotion happening. She perked up at this, wondering what might be going on. What she saw gave her a knot in her stomach. Some reckless female had decided to hunt a buffalo. Alone.

How... stupid. Did she have a death wish? There was no way to kill an adult buffalo alone, not from a bite to the neck anyway. The neck of the buffalo was too thick for the lion's jaw to fully penetrate and cut off the flow of oxygen, and their spines were too thick to be severed. The only way to kill an adult buffalo was to suffocate it by cutting of air flow from the mouth and nose. And to do that, the lion had to place their own mouth over the buffalo's snout. A lion couldn't do that alone; she needed other lions to help hold the buffalo down so that she could keep her grip on the face, which was harder to hold onto than the throat.

The lioness went for a small female, but Kulani couldn’t see much of what was happening because the buffalo had surrounded her. Feeling the drive to protect her own, Kulani rushed over and ran at the herd, splitting them up enough for the lioness to make the kill. Yet she had gone unnoticed, and the female ran away with the small buffalo in her jaws. Kulani fled as well. She couldn’t help but be impressed by the kill, after all it was hard to kill a buffalo alone. And to carry one, that was hard too.

Kulani stayed behind, following the other lioness to make sure she was alright but not revealing herself. She was bleeding, the other lioness, and Kulani didn’t know if she would be ok. Up pride rock the other lioness went, and then up Kulani went, too, walking behind her a ways just being curious. She hadn't seen this lioness before.

--------------------
marysimba
Posted: Mar 20 2012, 06:57 PM

Uzuri
Group Icon

As she sought Makavu, Uzuri heard a noise behind her. She thought it might be a bird but she didn't know. She turned around and noticed a reddish colored lioness. Uzuri was taken by surprise. She noticed a surprised look in the lioness's face, as if she was awed by the giant kill Uzuri had caught.

"Hi! Have you seen Makavu? If you don't know, I'm the newest edition to the Pridelands. Are you a Pridelander? I got this kill to give my gratitude to Makavu. What's your name? Mine's Uzuri!"

Uzuri felt the questions just flowing out of her mouth, so happy to be herself and finally talk to someone loosely. Since she left the Outlands about 3 months before her admittance to the Pridelands, she could hardly talk to anyone. Even when she spoke for the first time in weeks, she had to speak very scarcely and politely to the King and Queen. She became so eager to talk to something during her times as a rouge, she talked to trees, plants, clouds, anything that wouldn't flee from her. She thought maybe this lioness (who was very beautiful), could befriend her. After all, now that she was a Pridelander, if this lioness was a Pridelander, she would be family now.

Family. Family. Uzuri kept repeating this word in her head. It was the first time she was able to think that without the other words she used to associate family with coming to mind, like betrayal, rouge, outcast, banishment, murder...... But as she began to think, she realized this would be the first time she would have a real family to care about her. The Outlanders were only using her. Using her for hunting, for the rewards, giving her and her hunting party scraps of bone, like hyena food. She felt a warmth inside of her, thinking of having her days of spending time with the Pride, basking in the sun, her belly full, regaining her form that she used to have, muscles bulging, tail swishing. She felt her heart swell with pride as she examined her kill again. She hoped Makavu would be proud of her.

--------------------
Quail
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 06:09 PM

Group Icon

Who was this female, and what was she doing her? Kulani hadn't ever seen her before, and she couldn't help but be curious about her. Besides Makavu, she hadn't ever seen a lion take down a buffalo alone, even a small one. Kulani was reluctantly jealous. She would have to practice more, get better. If this lioness could do it alone, so could she. But then again... this strange lioness was surely more likely to die early. She was reckless. She was going to get herself hurt one day, like she had today, with the wound on her leg. Except one day it would be much worse. Dying from a hunting accident was extremely painful, and quite slow.

It took a while, but the other lioness finally noticed Kulani. The red female stopped as the other spoke, looking at her with curious red eyes. So she was a new member. Kulani had figured this, so that was no surprise. She assumed her chatty nature was out of nervousness, so Kulani brushed it off. Since she had been noticed, she decided to bring out her charm. After all, this girl was a pride mate now. That meant she was a sister.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kulani." She said with a smile, taking a few more steps and getting a bit closer to Uzuri. "I don't know where Makavu is but I'm sure he'll be around somewhere. That's an impressive animal you've got there, I watched you take it down." Kulani said, walking around the buffalo with brows raised, "I couldn't help but notice you are hurt though... can I look at that?" She asked, walking around to the back of Uzuri's leg. Since she'd been noticed, she decided she might as well just jump right in and find out as much as she could about the stranger.

--------------------
marysimba
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 02:46 PM

Uzuri
Group Icon

Uzuri was pleased to see that this lioness brushed off her constant talking. So this lioness's name was Kulani? She was very beautiful and seemed strong enough to take a buffalo down.

As Kulani complemented her kill, Uzuri felt her heart swell with pride. "Oh what a please to meet you Kulani. I would be much obliged if you looked at my leg. I didn't feel it until just a moment ago. I think it was because I was caught up in a moment. I know that you probably think that my hunting styles are unorthodox, but it's just how I hunt.

"I never had proper training. I was an Outlander, but only for about 3 months. They were just using me for a huntress. I was abandoned by my mother when i was only a small cub, so I had to teach myself how to hunt. Then, the Outlanders took me in when they saw me take down a male gazelle that happened to be separated from his herd.

"As I saw that they were using me to get food, I felt horrible and left. I was a rouge again, and then I sought Makavu, because I heard many tales of his hospitality and warmth. This buffalo is for him and the lionesses. It's sort of like an entrance fee. Tell me a little about yourself Kulani!"

Uzuri was happy to have someone new to talk to.

--------------------
Quail
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 06:03 PM

Group Icon

At the invitation to look at Uzuri's leg, Kulani came closer to examine it. All the while miss chatty kept on going, which Kulani didn't really mind but found a bit odd. It wasn't like most to just give up everything about themselves at first meeting. Uzuri was too trusting. Perhaps that was why she went for a buffalo; she had no sense. Or no fear... Kulani really needed to stop being so mean to others in her head. She should think the best of them, not the worst.

But she couldn't help it. Examining the leg all she could think was to hope that something was really wrong. That was Kulani though. If she wasn't the best, then she wanted to be no matter what that meant. It really had to do with how she was raised. Her mom picked favorites. It wasn't all that great.

Kulani looked over the leg while Uzuri spoke. She rubbed the back of her paw over it once to wipe away some of the blood, but thought better of licking it to clean it just yet. She realized Uzuri was friendly but she wasn't sure how friendly, and so the back of her paw worked just fine.

To her dismay, the leg was pretty much okay. She had a big gash, that was for sure. It would hurt like hell for a long time. She might limp a bit, but eventually, a few months down the line, she'd be fine.

At Uzuri's invitation to talk about herself she smiled sheepishly, giving off a false sense of modesty. "Oh, there's not much to know." she shrugged, "I grew up here. Makavu and I are the same age, so I've known him and most of the others my whole life." she decided to end her talk about herself there. While most of the time she was happy to brag about herself, she didn't know how she felt about Uzuri yet.

"Anyway, you'll be limping for a while. Looks like a horn when straight through your leg." she noted, seeing that the gash also went through to the other side of her thigh. "But if you're walking I don't think it got anything vital." Kulani's knowledge of wounds was limited, but she knew enough to diagnose a hunting accident when she saw one.

--------------------
marysimba
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 06:40 PM

Uzuri
Group Icon

As Uzuri chatted to Kulani, her leg was examined. She thought Kulani was a sympathetic lioness. After all, she took the time to help her and was very polite and nice.

"I truly am sorry for all my talking. The thing is, since I came here, I have had to talk very limited and when I did, I had to say 'Yes your majesty' or 'No your majesty.' I didn't speak for 3 months before this and I'm just lonesome. I hope to be friends, I mean, we are technically family now, right?! Haha." Uzuri laughed nervously. She dared say 'family' because she didn't know the real definition of family.

"Hey um, did you and Makavu grow up together? I mean like friends? I just seem a little confused that's all."

Uzuri wondered, if Makavu and Kulani grew up together, why wasn't she Queen? She thought the best friend of the Prince took the place as queen.

--------------------
Makavu
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 07:28 AM

They Live In You
Group Icon

Member No.: 53

Makavu sat at the top of Pride Rock, his eyes fixated on Uzuri. She'd joined their pride not even a day ago, and already she was off hunting. He would impressed, were she not so bold and unthinking about the situation. As he watched her near a herd of buffalo, he stood from his spot, watching anxiously as she moved near some of the most threatening, and slightly stupid, creatures in the Pridelands. Uzuri disappeared into the grass, and in that time Makavu bolted down to the protruding lookout stone that made his den so prominent. By the time he had reached it, he was overcome with dread and fear.

The buffalo were bolting after Uzuri, their massive herd bursting behind her as she carried a... buffalo in her jaw. How a young lioness was capable of carrying a buffalo of that size shocked him, even he had trouble with them when he was younger. He watched in terror as he prepared to see her engulfed by the wave of brown, but was surprised and put to ease when he saw them split off in many directions, as Kulani appeared amidst them. Further proof that it was always safer to let others know of your actions, he thought, as he began to slowly make his way down the stone walkway to the base of his home. He took his time, and in it a number of other lioness' from the den had made their way outside, stirred by the roar of hooves that had come from the buffalo herd.

Makavu gallantly made his way towards the duo, and as he saw Kulani examining Uzuri's leg he heard, ever so barely, Uzuri's rather personal question. He hadn't quite come in range for any of them to spot him, without looking, so he made a somewhat uncharacteristic decision to simply hold back, and walk around the corner briefly to hear what Kaluni would say. He always viewed her as a friend, but never really thought much more of her. It was childish what he was doing, but right now he was somewhat interested in what she would say.
Quail
Posted: May 6 2012, 06:52 PM

Group Icon

Kulani's body moved to be more next to Uzuri as she continued to talk and explain why she was talking. Kulani gave her a small but hopefully comforting smile. Uzuri reminded her a bit of a cub the way she talked, and with her wound (although secretly she wished it were worse) Kulani's mothering side was showing a bit. "Don't worry about it." she said, trying to be kind. It wasn't really something that Kulani minded if Uzuri wanted to talk. Kulani was a good listener when she put her mind to it.

At her next question Kulani shrugged, looking over the buffalo that Uzuri had killed. She could tell that Uzuri struggled with the beast, which Kulani figured was normal when hunting a buffalo alone. Upsetting as it was for the red female, this was impressive. Stupid, but impressive. But she brought her attention back to the other female. "Well sure we are friends," she said, she hadn't ever really thought about it like that though. "We've known each other our whole lives and we are a part of the same pride... I don't know what else we would be. Family of course, but we are friends too." she said, hoping that maybe it would comfort Uzuri since she seemed concerned about becoming a part of the pride as a friend and family member.

Kulani and Makavu hadn't ever had any sort of problem with each other. Kulani had been jealous of him at times, but that was just her competitive nature. Other then that, they'd grown up just fine with one another. Friendly enough, if not real friends. But she could enjoy his company and as her king she would seek him out if she needed to without feeling nervous or anything like that. So yes, she did consider him a friend.

She wasn't sure what he thought of her, but, she didn't really care. The only opinion she really cared about was her mother's, and her mother was very opinionated.

--------------------
marysimba
Posted: May 13 2012, 09:24 PM

Uzuri
Group Icon

Uzuri could tell that Kulani was trying to help, but she couldn't help noticing Kulani's hint of irritation. Or maybe it was anger? Uzuri couldn't tell. Uzuri couldn't stop wondering why Kulani didn't become the queen.

"Hey, Kulani. Not to be rude, but, why didn't you and Makavu go on to be a pair. You know like king and queen?"
Uzuri knew this was beyond rude, but she was too curious not to ask.

--------------------
Quail
Posted: May 20 2012, 06:39 PM

Group Icon

Kulani looked at the new female rather confused for a moment. Her? Queen? While she couldn't deny that would be the ultimate status bump for her, and her mom would be proud of her, she had no interest in being Makavu's mate. She smiled, trying to help Uzuri not feel bad about asking, still aware of the delicate feelings this female seemed to have and still wanting to look good in front of her.

"Makavu and I were never in love. Sure, we grew up at the same time and we are friends, but I don't love him as more than a brother and I can't imagine he loves anybody over his mate." she did her best to explain in a way that Uzuri could understand. Apparently from wherever Uzuri was from, if you were a cub when the king was a cub, that made you his queen automatically. But, that just didn't work here.

Kulani looked around the large rocky structure that was her home. She thought to herself, [i]besides, I can be important without being the Queen,[/b] as she scanned over the rocky structure and then looked out to the horizon. And while she liked having the attention on her, the current conversation had made her a bit uncomfortable. So she decided to switch the subject to something else as she looked back at Uzuri.

"I noticed you used the mouth over muzzle technique with this guy." she said, motioning her front paw to the small female buffalo, "Good thing too, I've seen some lions try to go for the neck and get hurt a lot worse than you." Kulani sat as she looked at Uzuri's leg again. Perhaps they could exchange some hunting advice. Maybe Kulani would be able to take something and work it her own way from what she learned from Uzuri.

--------------------
marysimba
Posted: Jun 12 2012, 11:36 AM

Uzuri
Group Icon

Uzuri was happy with her Kulani's answer. She hated to ask something like that, but she felt she couldn't hold it in.
Uzuri was also happy at the lioness' comment on the kill. Finally, the subject wasn't as awkward. "Yes," she replied, "When I spent those horrid months in the Outlands, an extremely stupid male was starving and tired to hunt a wandering buffalo. He went for the neck and was kicked in the head by another one of the buffalo's herd. He was severely injured."
Uzuri wanted to go on and on about hunting buffalo, but she thought she better hold off and wait for another question to be asked first. She thought she spotted something moving in the tall grass. She moved closer. As she got closer and closer, she realized it was a lion. A male. Makavu. Makavu? A wave of embarrassment came over Uzuri as she thought something awful. Was he there for the entire conversation? Did he hear her childish question about Kulani being queen? She knew one thing: If she upset the king, he might banish her. But how could he? She had just killed a giant cape buffalo. It would feed the entire pride twice over.

--------------------
Makavu
Posted: Jun 30 2012, 06:55 AM

They Live In You
Group Icon

Member No.: 53

Makavu was stuck in an ethical bind as he stood nearby, listening to an old friend speaking to a very new member of his Pride about some very odd and very personal subjects. As the young lioness asked about Kulani being the queen, Makavu couldn't help but trot for a second, taken aback himself by the question. Such a direct one, and so odd at that. Uzuri was clearly an inquisitive mind if she was able to ask a question involving two people she hadn't even seen interact. Wherever Uzuri came from, it had some very strange customs.

Makavu realised a little too late that he had zoned out for an awfully long time, and was only drawn back by the crack of a stick as the youn Uzuri made her way in his direction. Standing tall, Makavu ensured it was he that made his presence known first, his body towering over the lioness.
"Hello, young Uzuri. Kulani." He nodded at the lioness, and did a slight bow to his old friend. He'd never really understood the awkwardness of walking in on a persons conversation, mostly because he'd never done so before. Now, it was even worse, he'd been eavesdropping.

"I was watching you from Pride Rock. I saw you alert those buffalo, it was clumsy and dangerous of you. But I will not deny," he walked past the young lion and looked down at the corpse, admiring the marsk across its maw and upper torso from simple movement damage. "taking down a buffalo of any size at your age and strength... very admirable. But let me please implore you, do not risk your safety like this. If you simply intended to impress us, you needn't have done it so ruthlessly." Makavu looked at Uzuri, and after a moment of stern gaze, smiled down to her. Even if it was dangerous, it was amazingly impressive that a single lioness could do such a remarkable thing.
Quail
Posted: Jun 30 2012, 10:11 PM

Group Icon

The sudden appearance of Makavu left Kulani a bit unnerved. She could tell by his mannerisms that he was slightly off, and she didn't know why. It wouldn't be a stretch to imagine he had overheard them speaking though. "Makavu." she said with a nod of the head when he greeted her, and then went on to listen to his scolding - and praise, of Uzuri. It made her red inside.

Her ears burned as the words left him. Those should have been for her, although she wouldn't stand for being scolded. She knew better than to risk her life in a hunt. If she got hurt, many more than herself would be going hungry. It was the smile at the end of his talk that got her the most upset though, although she didn't let it show to either of them that she was jealous.

"It was very dangerous." she said, agreeing with Makavu, "You're lucky it was only your leg that got gorged." she reminded with a raised brow. Her expression was motherly and kind, although underneath the false layer of sincerity was one of dangerous envy.

--------------------
marysimba
Posted: Jul 17 2012, 10:42 PM

Uzuri
Group Icon

Uzuri felt embarrassed. The wonderful king who just let her into his kingdom heard the conversation that questioned his choice in the mate that helped accept her into the Pridelands.
When she realized Kulani was walking away, Uzuri felt ashamed. She had made everyone around her uncomfortable and awkward. She knew she had to say something.
"Sir, I wasn't being serious. I just was seeing how Kulani knew you. Kulani, come back. I'm sorry."
"I really wasn't trying to impress you sir. I felt like I owed you and your pride, that's all. I feel as if I should do something to help you since you have done so much for me."
Uzuri knew that this was an awkward way to start out her new life.
"Believe me, I have faith in the mate you chose. I know I'm new here, but every lion I have met it so nice, and the queen is wonderful. I'm sorry if I have made anyone feel uncomfortable. You too Kulani. This was very immature of me. Do you think maybe you can help me drag this buffalo to Pride Rock for the pride? I could use a little help"

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options. Add Reply. New Topic. New Poll.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1790 seconds | Archive
skin by novia of rcr, RPG-D, and shadowplay