the legend begins!
The Lion King. It is a tale of family, love, responsibility, betrayal, friendship, faith, hope, and coming of age; the very elements that we all must face in our own life adventures. But the story of the Pridelands did not end with Mufasa, Sarabi, Simba, Nala, Kiara, and Kovu. Africa's chronicle has continued on long after, with these great leaders looking on from the glittering evening stars. Africa's stories, the histories of these majestic lion prides, are still being written: here on Ulaya, the Lion King RPG.
mane events!
7/9/12 -- Skips, Daimu, and Quail have joined the staff team! Thank you all so much for your dedication to this place! We are forever appreciative of the effort you've put forth and will continue do here! <3

7/8/12 -- Ulaya has lept into the time machine, people! Check out Time Machine in the 'Board News' area for more details.

6/9/12 -- Activity Check #2 is OVER! Even gave you an extra day, so all the characters that weren't accounted for will be archived. Also, a "time jump" is under discussion. It is located in 'Character Connection/Major Board Plots" so participate and place your vote!

5/24/12 -- On Saturday and Sunday (the 26th and 27th), the site will be closed for maintenance and updating. It will reopen on Monday, the 28th.

1/11/12 -- An "Activity Check" has been scheduled for January 18th to the 25th! So keep an eye on the 'Mandatory Reading" area, where it will be located. Information about it will be available before the activity check begins, but the actual thread will not be open to replies until the 18th.

8/04/11 -- The Return of the King! Ulaya is back with version 4.0, but this time... our story is starting over too. It's a fresh start, and we encourage everyone to invite their friends to our new beginning! While it's sad to see our old stories go, I'm convinced we can create brand new tales just as epic as the last! :) Please bear with us as we clean up the finishing touches to our new home, and enjoy yourselves here on the new Ulaya!
the morning report!
Please keep content appropriate
for all ages.
Spamming and Advertising
are not allowed here.
Look At The Stars
Need help? Contact the staff through the private message link in their profiles.

in loving memory of Azrayell
i know that the night must end
and that the sun will rise

GRAPHICS by Kat. the lion king belongs to DISNEY. but the characters here belong to the MEMBERS. special thanks to the members of ULAYA, who have kept this pride alive since 2003.

Sister Sites
Great Expectations

Awesome Affiliates
RPG-D

Vote For Us!
RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Add Reply. New Topic. New Poll.

Ayans life, Part 2 of Otienos life
TheTLKluverlioness
Posted: Jan 27 2012, 12:31 AM

member - "there's one in every family, sire."
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

At The Castle That never was
Verlion:HELLO!:D Roxas:hi verlion! Verlion:I'm Excited!XDXDXD Roxas:Why? Axel:Because she didn't get any Fs on her report card. Verlion:Thats personal!Hey roxas can I barrow your Oathkeeper? Roxas:sure.*gives Verlion Oathkeeper* Verlion:HAH!*hits Axel with Oathkeeper* Axel:*faints*@__@ Verlion:REVENGE IS GOOD!>XD

--------------------------
At the Savanna two 6 month old female cubs were playing tag.
The 1st who is running is Kiara.I don't need to describe her,Because you guys watched The lion king 1,2,1/2.The 2nd whos is the tagger is named Ayan.She has chocolate brown pelt,Neon green eyes,and has an outlander nose.You see Otienos father is jahi,And Jahi is Ayans half father.Her other father is a rogue,Don't ask me why!Back in story
---------------
Demyx:BOOOORRRIIIIINNNNGGG! Larxene:Shut up Idiot!Its my first time being interested in a story! Demyx:*does Armadillo style*Meep! Verlion:-_-;;;;;;

----------------
I was saying,maybe it was mating season,and Jahi was busy hunting buffalo,or Wildabeast?

--------------
Demyx:Don't talk about Ayans Dad! Verlion:Larxene? Larxene:With pleasure.*throws knives at Demyx* Demyx:MMMph!*be silent*

_________
Ayan:*giggles*I'm gonna catch you! Kiara:No you won't! Ayan:Yes I will!*pounces and misses,and falls*OOMF! Kiara:*goes to Ayan*You kay? Ayan:Tag your it!*runs giggling* Kiara:Hey you tricked me!*chases while giggling* Abiba:Girls time to go! Ayan/Kiara:aww but grandma/Abiba. Abiba:no buts,we need to go back before lunch. Kiara/Ayan:okay.*goes home* Abiba:Besides,kiara your father will worry about you if you came late. Kiara:I know. Ayan:You think thats annoying,I have to be my brothers eyes. Kiara/Ayan:But more annoying is Timon and Pumbaa as our babysitters. Abiba:*chuckles,and mumbles*cubs.

--------------------
[COLOR=purple][FONT=Sand][SIZE=14]
TheLionKing AND KINGDOM HEARTS 4EVER!
TheTLKluverlioness
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 10:13 PM

Group Icon

I'm sorry I haven't Told my story for a loong time,I have writers block. Xion:Oh no! Verlion:Yes tis sad.:'( Aqua:Its ok,you'll have your inspiration back. Ayan:*Sighs*How come my brother gets more Views? Otieno:Cause I'm awesome. TLKGrin.png Ayan: TLKNotAmused.png

--------------------
TheTLKluverlioness
Posted: Nov 5 2012, 07:02 PM

Group Icon

Version:Heyo!Anyone gots questions about the story,just pm me!:D Roxas:You still owe me ice cream. Verlion:After this. Roxas:You said that last time! Version:Fine.*gives Roxaz ice cream *
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
At the P.R.
The cubs,and the grandmother walked inside the den,where food was already there."Bet I can Eat faster!" Ayan challenged Kiara "Your on!" Kiara exclaimed.The 2 cubs raced to the carcass,and started to chow down like a hyena that hadn't eatan for a long time. "Girls don't eat so fast!" Nala warned. "You'll choke if you eat too fast!" The Queen added.The girls started to eat slower,like turtle slow."You can eat average speed you know." Otieno said,as if he knows what they are doing.Kiara and Ayan ate the carcass of the zebra at average speed,while the others chatted away,except Otieno who took a nap.Simba was eating grubs with Timon and Pumbaa,and Ayan almost threw up her lunch since she didn't like to see the king and babysitters eat gross bugs.Kiara made a 'Eegh!' sound meaning that she is disgusted.

--------------------
TheTLKluverlioness
Posted: Nov 20 2012, 12:11 AM

Group Icon

Version:Heyo! Demyx:Heyo! Sora:Heyo! Zexion:Get on with it! verlion:Got questions?Pm me!
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
"What?You will know bugs tastes good once you tried it!" Timon said showing Ayan and Kiara a huge ,crunchy grub."Ew!" Ayan exclaimed. "Ew gross!" Kiara said disgusted. "No?Pumbaa?" Timon offered the grub,pumbaa sniffed it,and said "Yum!" And ate the grub,but suddenly he spit it out. "You always do that!" "Its not my fault that the crunchy ones aren't delicious as the slimy ones!" "Pumbaa,me amigo,the crunchy ones always beats the slimy ones!" "Slimy!" "Crunchy!" "Slimy!" "Crunchy!" and thus the 2 lovable Lion king characters started to argue...for the 20th thousandth time!
"Not again" Nala facepalmed,Abeba shook her head,Abiba sighing,and The rest of the lionesses..well they did the same thing as Nala,Abiba,and abeba did.Otieno..."SHUT UP!" He yelled in annoyance."Both of you just Shut up!No one cares if the bugs are crunchy,or slimy,or Gooey!" Otieno growled,and grumbled things angrily to himself,and tries to get himself asleep again."Who pulled this guy's hair tuft?" Timon said to himself. "I heard that!" Ayan and kiara giggled at timons face when he flinched when otieno said that. "Timon,i think we should not argue in front of Otieno." Pumbaa suggested. "Nah that's a bad idea,wait a minute how about this,we don't argue in front of Otieno!Oh timon you Smart guy!" Timon smiled proudly,Pumbaa agreed,oblivious what timon did.
"Oooh!look at the sunset!" Ayan said in aw,running to the peak,Kiara fallowed Ayan."So pretty!" Ayan exclaimed,but kiara didn't seem too excited. "What's wrong?" Ayan looked at kiara,with a confused expression. "Daddy said when I become queen,this land will belong to me..but its huge!Look at it!I don't know if I am going to be good at this!" Kiara layed on her stomach, her face on her paws.Her face showing that she is scared. "Its okay, I know you'll be great!You'll have me to help!" Ayan exclaimed,grinning.Kiara looked at Ayan,and raised her head."Maybe..." Kiara said unsure. Then it grew dark,night has fallen,the sun doing its magic on the other side of earth. "Girls!Its time for bed!" Simba said,coming up to the young cubs. "Kiara,bet I can beat you to the den!" Ayan challenge,Kiara light up and sai "Your on!" the 2 female cubs raced inside the den shouting "I win!" " No I win!" giggling.Simba looked up at the sky,where the kings of the past looked down.He smiled and said "Goodnight Father..." He walked inside the den,and everyone fell asleep.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options. Add Reply. New Topic. New Poll.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3782 seconds | Archive
skin by novia of rcr, RPG-D, and shadowplay