the legend begins!
The Lion King. It is a tale of family, love, responsibility, betrayal, friendship, faith, hope, and coming of age; the very elements that we all must face in our own life adventures. But the story of the Pridelands did not end with Mufasa, Sarabi, Simba, Nala, Kiara, and Kovu. Africa's chronicle has continued on long after, with these great leaders looking on from the glittering evening stars. Africa's stories, the histories of these majestic lion prides, are still being written: here on Ulaya, the Lion King RPG.
mane events!
7/9/12 -- Skips, Daimu, and Quail have joined the staff team! Thank you all so much for your dedication to this place! We are forever appreciative of the effort you've put forth and will continue do here! <3

7/8/12 -- Ulaya has lept into the time machine, people! Check out Time Machine in the 'Board News' area for more details.

6/9/12 -- Activity Check #2 is OVER! Even gave you an extra day, so all the characters that weren't accounted for will be archived. Also, a "time jump" is under discussion. It is located in 'Character Connection/Major Board Plots" so participate and place your vote!

5/24/12 -- On Saturday and Sunday (the 26th and 27th), the site will be closed for maintenance and updating. It will reopen on Monday, the 28th.

1/11/12 -- An "Activity Check" has been scheduled for January 18th to the 25th! So keep an eye on the 'Mandatory Reading" area, where it will be located. Information about it will be available before the activity check begins, but the actual thread will not be open to replies until the 18th.

8/04/11 -- The Return of the King! Ulaya is back with version 4.0, but this time... our story is starting over too. It's a fresh start, and we encourage everyone to invite their friends to our new beginning! While it's sad to see our old stories go, I'm convinced we can create brand new tales just as epic as the last! :) Please bear with us as we clean up the finishing touches to our new home, and enjoy yourselves here on the new Ulaya!
the morning report!
Please keep content appropriate
for all ages.
Spamming and Advertising
are not allowed here.
Look At The Stars
Need help? Contact the staff through the private message link in their profiles.

in loving memory of Azrayell
i know that the night must end
and that the sun will rise

GRAPHICS by Kat. the lion king belongs to DISNEY. but the characters here belong to the MEMBERS. special thanks to the members of ULAYA, who have kept this pride alive since 2003.

Sister Sites
Great Expectations

Awesome Affiliates
RPG-D

Vote For Us!
RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Add Reply. New Topic. New Poll.

Aysel, T-Female | Liger | Adolescent
Toxyk-Melodi
Posted: Aug 26 2011, 10:04 PM

The toxicity of your mind.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

i just can't wait to be king
general information
    NAME: Aysel
    NICKNAME: Aya (friends only)
    SPECIES: Liger
    RANKING: Member

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Aysel is a bit strange to most of her companions. She is Part lion, part tiger and as such was an outcast from birth. With white fur and gray tiger stripes across her lower body, too many she seems almost ghost-like, especially when looking into her red eyes like that of her mothers.

With a lithe build courtesy of her lion mother, Aysel's swifter than most other's in her Clan. Her paws however are slightly larger and is accompanied by jet-black claws. She has a small tuft of fur that hangs in her face part way, also a courtesy from her mother. Her mother also contributed to the scar on her face and ear.
in the circle, the circle of life
personal information
    PERSONALITY: Friendly to most she's friends with, but fierce to those she's not, Aysel is often found sulking alone in the forest. Basically she acts tough, but inside she's broken and wishes to have never been born.

RELATIVES: Her mother was rouge lion name Selene, however she was killed by Aysel herself last season. Aysel never knew her father. The only thing of him she knows was that he was a tiger. (Name-Jarrod, no RPer as of now)

HISTORY: Much of Aysel's cub-hood was spent alone. Her mother never wanted her to begin with and as such was a bit abusive to Aysel who was basically Selene's slave. To make matter's worse, Selene was always jealous of Aysel's beautiful white fur that reminded her of Jarrod and so Aysel has a scar across the upper side on the left of her face, as well a a V shaped incision on her left ear.

Aysel spent many seasons hunting for her lazy and abusive mother. While Aysel did all the work, she rarely got more than a few pieces of skin and bone from the meals Aysel caught. With blood-red eyes that frightened many, including Aysel it took her years to discover her own strength over her mother.

Last winter season, Aysel had enough. While her moth slept, sleeping on a pelt of zebra hide that she herself had killed, she slit Selene's throat. All the while crying and hating herself for committing such a crime, she ran away to the Tawi forest hoping to meet her father. As of now, that is still her mission but finding the Tawi clan she's found a home and isn't sure whether or not she belongs here.
hakuna matata
everything else
    NAME/ALIAS: Toxyk-Melodi (or just Toxyk)
    ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Uhm, 3 or 4 years i think.
    HOW YOU FOUND US: Somehow i found your video, but i don't remember how...
    OTHER CHARRIES: None
    OTHER: I hope this site gets up and going! I'm basically in love with The Lion King, so i'm hoping its good ^_^

Also, the RP example will be a small part of her past :3

EXAMPLE ROLEPLAY POST:
Aysel walked out of the small gave she and Selene had called home. Her white fur was stained with splashes of red, and her eyes that matched glowed in the moonlight. To unsuspecting passer-bys, Aysel looked like a horror scene from a cub's nightmare. With a yowl of both triumph and of pain, she raced off into the night vowing to get as far away from the African's plains.

Her paws couldn't seem to carry her fast enough as she pelted away from her 'home'. She was finally free. Free to live. Free to eat what she wanted. To live however she chose. To find other cats who might accept. Maybe to even find her father, who likely did not know of her existence. Freedom felt better than anything to the young cat, and she decided that was what she would do. She would find her father and create a new life with or without him. It did not matter.

After a day straight of running Aysel collapsed onto the forest floor, utterly exhausted. Lying on the ground covered in green, Aysel smiled. The forest. This had to be where her father was. But even then, who cared? It was beautiful. Colors everywhere, and though Aysel could not see it, she could hear the sound of a rushing waterfall. She smiled. Yes, this could be home. Home. The true meaning of the word at last. 

RULES PASSWORD:CORRECT!
Kita
Posted: Aug 26 2011, 10:54 PM

Fire is Catching
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 3

APPROVED !

Welcome to Ulaya! Your application meets our qualifications, and we have
approved your character. Please be sure to create a thread in Meeting At The
Watering Hole
to start plotting and get involved in the RPG! If you have any
questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :) Thank you, and enjoy yourself!

--------------------

user posted image
uli-buse le lizwe lzwe lethu
Kitara ; Jasiri ; Tembo ; Raziel ; Riza ; Mira ; Alyeska ;
Safia ;Tashee ; Kashee ;
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options. Add Reply. New Topic. New Poll.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1581 seconds | Archive
skin by novia of rcr, RPG-D, and shadowplay